PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to pre-pay for Cruise bus?

poohluv2u
08-19-2008, 11:07 PM
At the time we booked our cruise, the plan was to rent a car, but now we are thinking it will be less money and hassle to just do DCL bus. How do we pay for this, will they accept payment as we board? Thanks for any help :flower3:

Grandma4ever
08-20-2008, 12:35 AM
At the time we booked our cruise, the plan was to rent a car, but now we are thinking it will be less money and hassle to just do DCL bus. How do we pay for this, will they accept payment as we board? Thanks for any help :flower3:

This needs to be arranged in advanced I believe. I would call DCL ASAP and make the needed arrangment. I know that our fees were do when the final payment was do. Best wishes.

poohluv2u
08-20-2008, 01:38 PM
This needs to be arranged in advanced I believe. I would call DCL ASAP and make the needed arrangment. I know that our fees were do when the final payment was do. Best wishes.

Thanks for the help, but we have already made the last payment :eek: Guess, I will call DCL ...

backtoTX
08-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Let us know what they say. I'd like to know what my last minute options are.

disneyfaninaz
08-20-2008, 01:42 PM
I don't see any reason why you can't add DCL transportation and pay when your make your reservation.

kcashner
08-20-2008, 01:55 PM
You can add the transfers at any time prior to the date of your sailing and can pay for them by credit card when you add them. You cannot pay as you board the bus or when you check in at the desk--you need to arrange them in advance so that the right number of buses/trucks are available.

Just call DCL now (or have your TA do it if you used one), and they will put in the transfers you want.

Our experience is that car rental costs less but DCL transfers are more convenient. We've done it both ways.