PDA

View Full Version : Blackbeard's Cay Stingray & Beach Adventure

jenseib
08-19-2008, 11:05 AM
I see this as one of the options of Shore excursion for a family with children 3 and up. DD wil lbe 3 when/if we sail Disney next year. How is it? it is cheaper than the other options for one. It says it includes a lunch as well. I cant see spening almost 800 to do the Atlantis Dophin encounter. I know there are cheaper ways of doing it too, besides the boat, but thats alot. And then the other dolphin encounter will still be a couple hundred and from I read, does not inclued lunch. I think dolphins wil lbe neat, but just not sure it's what we all would want to do. Still got alot of time to decide. Anyways. Anyone do this one and what are your thoughts on it?
thanks!

cruisinmama06
08-19-2008, 11:19 AM
I have it booked and everyone told me they had a wonderful time. :)

My 4 year old wants to swim with stingrays. I figured this is a great option because she can walk in and out of the water at will. She is not stepping off a boat like they do in Grand Caymen.

We've never done the Atlantis Dolphin encounter, when we go to Atlantis we go to the waterpark. But we have swam with dolphins 3 times before, 2 times in Nassau at Blue Lagoon and once in Freeport with Unexco.

Both are really great experiences.