PDA

View Full Version : Will DCL.....

Stitch's O'hana
08-18-2008, 08:17 PM
hold a balloon back at the Port while you are on the cruise and let you pick it back up when the cruise is over? As I know balloons are not allowed on the ship.

The reason why I ask is my mom was going to be getting me one of those Mickey Mouse balloons at WDW for my birthday, before we go on the cruise. And just wanted to make sure DCL would hold it for us, while we are on the cruise.

Has anyone ever done this before?

Thanks in advance! šoš

disneygirl1972
08-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Why don't you enjoy the balloon while @ WDW & right before the cruise let the air out, fold it up & just pin it up on your wall when you get home?? :upsidedow

mdhkitten
08-18-2008, 09:16 PM
I agree with the PP. Also, will you be flying or driving, since I can't imagine you'd be able to take it on a plane either.

dredick
08-18-2008, 09:30 PM
I really don't think they will hold it at port. i agree w/letting the air out and saving it that way. If you do ask DCL, let us know what they said. i would love to hear the answer!

cruisinmama06
08-18-2008, 10:19 PM
That's exactly what I was thinking, let the air out and fold it into your suitcase. If you REALLY want it reinflated, just take it to a place that has helium once you get home.

Or you could always stick it in a box at WDW and mail it to yourself at home...lol. ;)

Stitch's O'hana
08-19-2008, 07:42 AM
Thanks everyone.

I could be going crazy, but I thought I seen a post about someone asking this same question awhile back. About what to do with a WDW Balloon and someone said that DCL of course would not let you take it on the ship, but keep it back at the Port~until you got back.

I think just to be on the safe side and make things easy, I will just do what you guys said and let the air out of the balloon & put it in my suitcase. Then I don't have to worry about it.

Risnsun
08-19-2008, 07:55 AM
My sister has mailed me inflated balloons before. You could mail it back to yourself like cruisinmama06 suggested.