PDA

View Full Version : Spa villas...anyone?

mom23boyz
08-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Would this be fun to do with another mom? My husband isn't into spa stuff, but I'd love to relax in one and have a friend go with. How long do you have in there aside from the time it takes for your actual treatment? When is the best time to book it?

flexsmom
08-18-2008, 09:08 PM
YES! My best girlfriend from college and I spent two hours catching up on all of our friends and gossip during our "couples" spa time on our last cruise. We had not seen each other in a long time and honestly, it was probably a whole lot better for us to do it that way than to do all of that catch up in front of our husbands! :laughing:

mom23boyz
08-18-2008, 10:30 PM
How much time can you spend in there? There must be some sort of time limit. Do they all have verandahs?

DVC Mary
08-19-2008, 01:28 AM
There are 3 different time frames for the Spa for Two.

120 min $449
130 min $475
150 min $589

My DH & I picked the middle one. I would love to do this w/ my BFFs. It would be great! I would book it when it opens for you do it on internet a couple months before the cruise. How soon you can book things online--depends on whether you are a returning cruiser or 1st timer.

The spa villa treatments are popular, so I'd book as early as you can. Some people choose to do it alone as a true personal getaway. There are different times & prices for those sessions.

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/dcl/en_US/onboard/activities/listing?name=VistaSpaVillasTreatmentsPage

Enjoy!