PDA

View Full Version : Need Help w/Palo Resv - multiple cabins, some CC, some not

riggins
08-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Hi guys-
I'm approaching my 90 day mark for Palo reservations and I need help. We're a party of 6 adults, across 4 cabins, and only half of us are Castaway Club members. Here's the breakdown:

Cabin A: 1 adult - CC Member
Cabin B: 1 adult - CC Member
Cabin C: 2 adults - 1 CC Member and 1 not
Cabin D: 2 adults - neither one is a CC member

All of our reservations are linked if that makes any difference. So, can I make this work? When I sign-in at 90 days, will it let me book a table for 6 for all of us or am I going to get creative? Anyone have advice or experience on this?

Thanks
Leslie

tinapomp
08-18-2008, 02:51 PM
I recently made reservations at Palo, and I'm a CC member. We have 2 rooms linked, with 4 people. The second room doesn't have any CC member's in it. I went online at my 90 day mark and was able to make reservations for all 4 people in my party, even though only 1 room had CC member's in it. I just had to make sure I had the 2 reservations linked.

I'm not sure how it would be with 4 rooms, but I don't think it would be different, but hopefully someone else would know.

nenner1
08-18-2008, 02:59 PM
Make sure only ONE person logs in to get the reservation or you could all get locked out.

ibouncetoo
08-18-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm pretty sure you can do Palo for all, but you can NOT book excursions for anyone who has not paid in full yet. Have your non-CC folks paid up, or are they waiting for the 75 day mark?

I'm sure someone will post who recently had to do "the Palo thing".

riggins
08-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Thanks guys. Everyone is paid up . . . I made sure they all did that before 90 days! Hopefully it will work like it did for tinapomp.