PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Suggestions in Coco Beach?

msteddom
08-18-2008, 12:31 PM
6 more days until my Wonder vacation! Anyway,my dad and I were discussing all the fun details that you get to decide right before a trip. He suggested that we skip breakfast on debarkation day, carry our own luggage off and then eat somewhere in Coco Beach. I think it sounds like an interesting idea, but I don't want to get stuck eating egg Mcmuffins either.So does anyone have any good suggestions for breakfast near the port? Or in Orlando? Or are we crazy for even considering this course of action? Thanks!

Melissa

Weegl
08-18-2008, 12:44 PM
If you head south on 528/A1A, you will have options, including Burger King and McD's buy the port. However, if you want a leasurly sit down breakfast, the best place in Cocoa Beach is the Omelette Station right on A1A by the best Western and across the street from teh Publix and Holiday Inn Express. Its about 3 1/2 miles south of the port. Zacherys is closer being right by the Radisson Hotel, but i do not think it is as good.

If you head west on 528 towards Orlando, you will not have any options once you pass US1 and there isn't much there either.

Have fun!

WDWLVR
08-18-2008, 01:02 PM
We've had breakfast at Grills before our cruise and really enjoyed it. You can view the menu at www.visitgrills.com It is right on the channel the ships go in and out of.

msteddom
08-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! Do you think Coco Beach is our best bet for breakfast? Or might we be better off heading into Orlando?

Melissa

webray
08-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Best place for breakfast when you get off the ship is Grills right at/near the port. check out visitgrills.com for the menu and a coupon.

The food is wonderful, great service. We go there everytime we cruise, before we get on the ship.