PDA

View Full Version : Time table - correct me or fill in blanks

Sleepyluke
08-18-2008, 11:05 AM
Alright, my payment is about to come due on our cruise for December because of the CC 75 day booking window (first ?) correct?

I am going to book WDW resort nights before and after, but want to know if I book them now, if that gets included in the full payment due? OR can I pay the amount due, book my excursions and Palo, THEN book the resort nights and pay them off later, or are they like most other hotels, you actually are not charged until you get there......

PLease fill in blanks or correct me - mainly the 75 days is correct right?

CSwan1
08-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Alright, my payment is about to come due on our cruise for December because of the CC 75 day booking window (first ?) correct? If by 'CC' you mean Castaway Club (have cruised before) then you can book Palo, excursions, etc at 90 days. You do have to be paid in full to do this. We paid our balance about 10 days before the 90 day booking window opened just to be safe.

I am going to book WDW resort nights before and after, but want to know if I book them now, if that gets included in the full payment due? OR can I pay the amount due, book my excursions and Palo, THEN book the resort nights and pay them off later, or are they like most other hotels, you actually are not charged until you get there......
You can book WDW resort stays seperetly thru WDW reservations. If you do this, the reservation for WDW has to be paid in full 45 days prior to arrival. This reservation would be totally seperate from your DCL reservation so it would not effect your booking window for the cruise.
PLease fill in blanks or correct me - mainly the 75 days is correct right?

Hope this helps!!

Sleepyluke
08-18-2008, 11:33 AM
Having a Monday morning - 90 days is what I meant, and thanks for the information. Really I did know that part.......

CSwan1
08-18-2008, 04:02 PM
You're welcome!!:goodvibes