PDA

View Full Version : Where to find pic.....

mmmagic7754
08-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Anyone know where i can purchase a pic of Walt like the tiled wall photo outside of the theater?

jrabbit
08-18-2008, 07:49 PM
You might be able to find the Original Picture somewhere. In the original he is holding a cigarette in his fingers. They "photoshoped" it out before making the tiles that make up the wall. You can tell he was smoking because of the way he's holding his fingers and there is some "smoke" in the picture.

I know this doesn't help with your quest of purchasing the photo - sorry.

tinytink
08-18-2008, 09:16 PM
you mean this one sans my DS.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/disboardtink/DSC00371-vi.jpg

Hopefully someone can help you find one to purchase.

Stitch's O'hana
08-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Could some please tell me where that picture is located on the Disney "Magic" Ship?

My mom and I will be going this Nov. and I want to make sure I find it and take a picture of Walt!

Thanks in advance! šoš

tinytink
08-18-2008, 09:46 PM
Could some please tell me where that picture is located on the Disney "Magic" Ship?

My mom and I will be going this Nov. and I want to make sure I find it and take a picture of Walt!

Thanks in advance! šoš
It's located in the hallway leading to the Walt Disney Theatre right after the shops.

jrabbit
08-19-2008, 01:53 PM

Thanks in advance! šoš
It's IMPOSSIBLE to miss when going into the Walt Disney Theater on Deck 4 walking forward from Mid Ships. One way to miss it is to take the forward stairs / lifts to deck 4 then you would arrive on deck 4 between the picture and the theater.

nokidz
08-19-2008, 02:55 PM

Thanks in advance! šoš

you will not miss it. the only way to miss it is to never go to the shops or none of the shows.........and that wont happen will it???!!?? :thumbsup2

Stitch's O'hana
08-19-2008, 09:47 PM
you will not miss it. the only way to miss it is to never go to the shops or none of the shows.........and that wont happen will it???!!?? :thumbsup2

Will I am glad to her this, it will be very easy to find then!!! And there's no way my mom and I are going to the shops or any of the shows! LOL;) Be at the shows every night and couple times of day at least in the Gift Shops!