PDA

View Full Version : Safe time to book return airline ticket?

tinapomp
08-17-2008, 08:06 PM
I just wanted to make sure. What time would be safe to book my return airline ticket for my 7 night Western Caribbean cruise? We get back into port on Nov 8th. I found airline tickets leaving Orlando at 12:40 pm, but is that too early?

Thanks for any help! :goodvibes

Stitch's O'hana
08-17-2008, 08:13 PM
I would think you would be okay, since they make everyone be off the ship by 9:30 a.m. Are you taking the DCL Bus back to the airport? If so I would call DCL and see what times the DCL Bus start to leave and see which time you can get on to get back in time.

Also we will just be by passing each other as you get off the ship on Nov.8, my mom and I will be getting on it! How cool is that!

Have a wonderful time!

P.s. Your cats are sooooooo cute!

tinapomp
08-17-2008, 08:32 PM
I would think you would be okay, since they make everyone be off the ship by 9:30 a.m. Are you taking the DCL Bus back to the airport? If so I would call DCL and see what times the DCL Bus start to leave and see which time you can get on to get back in time.

Also we will just be by passing each other as you get off the ship on Nov.8, my mom and I will be getting on it! How cool is that!

Have a wonderful time!

P.s. Your cats are sooooooo cute!

Thanks very much! :) Honestly, haven't figured out how we're getting back to the airport.... oops, guess I better work on that now. LOL

Have a great time on your cruise! I'm sure you're as excited as I am!

And thanks - those are my babies (my cats). The 2 snuggling together are my two boys. LOL The other one is my girl, and she's very stand-offish. :rotfl: She just always wants to be on her own.

Stitch's O'hana
08-17-2008, 09:36 PM
Thanks very much! :) Honestly, haven't figured out how we're getting back to the airport.... oops, guess I better work on that now. LOL

Have a great time on your cruise! I'm sure you're as excited as I am!

And thanks - those are my babies (my cats). The 2 snuggling together are my two boys. LOL The other one is my girl, and she's very stand-offish. :rotfl: She just always wants to be on her own.

Your welcome! Good luck to you on figuring out the best way to get back to the airport in time. My mom and I bought the DCL transfers, since we are staying at Pop Century for 2 nights before the Cruise part of our trip. Since it's just the two of us and it was a better deal to do it this way. Plus I love to ride on the DCL bus and watch the videos! LOL

Thanks, I am sure my mom and I will have a Blast!!! I am very, very, very excited!!!!! My mom and I have had this trip booked since March 2007, so we have been waiting forever and now it is almost here!:cloud9:

I have a cat named Emma Rose, she looks just like Tigger( so we call her Tigger's Sister). We have a cute picture of her holding a small Tigger, she has her paws wrapped around Tigger( it is so cute).

skibum
08-17-2008, 11:07 PM
A 12:40 flight should be no problem at all, and give you a buffer against possible delays. I think DCL recommends after 12:00. We have made it back to the airport by 9:00 a couple of times with a rental car, but I would never count on it. Plus, security at MCO can get backed up sometimes.