PDA

View Full Version : adding to reservation...

tngal
08-17-2008, 10:07 AM
Would it be possible to add a person to your reservation? I know we would have to change categories or get connecting rooms. my mom has agreed to go along with us on our 12/09 sailing. Thanks!

Lisa

njmom23grls
08-17-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi Lisa

Yes - you can add your mom to your reservation - provided that they still have "room" on the ship. This is what the DCl rep told me yesterday. It doesn't matter if your current room can hold 3 and only 2 are booked in it - it all depends on whether or not they have "room". I just added my mom to our reservation for our Christmas 08 trip. That said, things seem to have changed but what are you gonna do? I didn't book my mom when we rebooked onboard as I wasn't sure if she would want to go. I was told by the onboard ship rep that I could add her later and she would be at the rate of the time of rebooking .Anyway, my mom was charged for todays rate - not the rate as myself and my daughter when we rebooked onboard. I was told if we wanted to change to a different category or cabin, ALL of us would be charged at the new rate of today:scared1:

Lisa

Soccermom-Cheri
08-17-2008, 01:36 PM
We've always been advised that if we were to add people, they would be charged the current price and not the price we originally booked at - we were also warned not to wait to add children as certain age groups can fill up but I realize that does not apply to your mom.

tngal
08-17-2008, 03:38 PM
Thank you, everyone, for your reply! What if they made their own booking, could they request adjoining rooms and we could modify our reservation?

Lisa