PDA

View Full Version : Bike Rentals at CC

crissichef
08-16-2008, 11:27 AM
We signed up for the 2 day getaway package at CC but my DS3 was too little. Has anyone done the bike rides with little ones? When we do the bike rental, does anyone know if we can bring him along and just pay for him? Are they regular bikes or are they different.

Thanks,
Crissi

MagicMe
08-16-2008, 12:29 PM
You should have seen me trying to figure out what was going on with my computer!!! I knew I had responded to a question exactly like this. I finally made the connection that it was you and that I had actually responded to this question on our meet thread :lmao: :lmao:

My response over there:
I've never done the bikes but I know that my family did on their cruise this past summer. My niece has a 7-month old and she had a bike with a child seat. I don't believe she paid anything extra. He loved it but got bored pretty quick and fell asleep.

samily
08-16-2008, 05:29 PM
You pay by the bike, not by the person. So if you choose an adult bike with a toddler seat on the back, you will not pay extra for the 3yo. They do have bikes with training wheels, so if you want the 3 yo to have his own bike, you would pay for that.