PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Orleans to stop breakfast??

dizneekrazee
08-16-2008, 12:00 AM
On another thread I had started, another poster mentioned that Cafe Orleans may not serve breakfast anymore after a certain date. Anyone else hear this??

TIA!!

Phalene
08-16-2008, 01:39 AM
I know I tried to make breakfast reservations in early October and was told they weren't opening until 11:30 in the low season.

dizneekrazee
08-16-2008, 09:40 AM
So does this mean its just seasonal?? Its not closing for good?? I have never been for breakfast, actually, I dont think I have ever been there at all, and I would like to try their breakfast. We werent planning on eating there until November, so I guess we will eat at Riverbelle Terrace instead.

heatherleigh
08-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Last year, in October, we went for breakfast. It seems like it was a late breakfast though, like 10A or so. I sure hope they're open for breakfast in Nov. That was the whole family's favorite meal the entire trip.

I have also heard good things about Riverboat Terrace for breakfast. We will probably give that place a try too.

lovedisneyland1
08-20-2008, 12:07 AM
If you are staying onsite, Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel has a really great breakfast also. We didn't know about it until our last trip and we ended up eating there twice. We have eaten at both cafe orleans and the riverbelle terrace for breakfast and both are good but for a dollar or two more the steakhouse is definately worth it.