PDA

View Full Version : And So It Begins

Disney Campers
08-15-2008, 11:02 PM
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT06/refresh/AL0608W5+gif/023713W_sm.gif

Its going to be an interesting week

LONE-STAR
08-15-2008, 11:23 PM
Hope all goes well for all. The way its been going i figured it would come to Texas:confused3

seabee
08-15-2008, 11:48 PM
Good luck to you all!

Gatordad
08-16-2008, 01:14 AM
it's all good.

DaddyDon
08-16-2008, 03:56 AM
Good ??? heck that path puts it right on top of us!!!!!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Well there is allott of time for it to go some where else.... Calling for 4-8 inches of rain if it takes the current projected path! Sure am glad i moved from my old house close to the river...flooded in 94 and 98.....

BRDof3
08-16-2008, 07:55 AM
Hang in there! I've been through a few of those, always left me standing. (Some might say that is a shame, but what do they know??)

:laundy:

des1954
08-16-2008, 07:57 AM
I am now a "hurricane veteran"! I survived...Charley, Frances, and Jeanne in 2004. All three eyes went directly over my house! We saw a lot of blue tarp roofs for about a year after that season! In 1992, Andrew exited the state just south of my "then home" in Bradenton. I had never experienced a hurricane before then, and Andrew had lost a lot of it's punch by the time it went thru our area - but at that time - I thought it was powerful. I had no idea until the '04 season just how devastating a hurricane can be! I know where Jen lives - they caught the full impact of Frances and Jeanne. My DH was on "Cat" duty for about 6 months in St. Lucie County after those storms. It was very sad to see all the elderly displaced from their homes with no resources to replace them.

With the economy as bad as it is now...I don't know how people would recover from such storms today. It's a sad thought, but the construction industry would be boosted tremendously by a rip-roaring hurricane. Ugh!!

Escape Artist
08-16-2008, 08:32 AM
I know this is minor in the total scheme of things with hurricanes, but I don't want my last full day here to be solid rain. Waaaaaaaah! :sad2:

Sue (in FW! ;) )

Millermouseketeers
08-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Good Luck to all in the path. Hopefully it will hold off for your trek back to Texas, Sue.

Escape Artist
08-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Thanks. Apparently Eduardo saw us off, and Fay's going to keep us company half the way home. Sheesh!

Sue (in FW! ;) )

PolynesianPixie
08-16-2008, 08:53 AM
Good luck everybody! If you need refuge in the mountains...let me know! :goodvibes

ntsammy5
08-16-2008, 09:12 AM
Fay Wray is turning over in her grave! So is Kong!

http://www.things-and-other-stuff.com/images/MASTOSprofiles/wray/1933-still-king-kong.jpg

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

ntsammy5
08-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Good luck everybody! If you need refuge in the mountains...let me know! :goodvibes

ME, MEEEEE OOOOOH ME!

ntsammy5
08-16-2008, 09:15 AM
http://www.soton.ac.uk/~imw/jpg-Chesil/5CH-Hurricane-track-m.jpg

RNmomnFL
08-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Yikes! What a bummer about the timing...this is back to school week and I'm starting my new (second) job. Looks like I'll be at Walmart tonight after work stocking up on Hurricane supplies. We have shutters we could put up if it comes to that. Spent the '04 season dodging damage successfully so hoping for the same. Safe wishes for all of us living in FL and those visiting at the Fort.

PolynesianPixie
08-16-2008, 09:22 AM
http://www.soton.ac.uk/~imw/jpg-Chesil/5CH-Hurricane-track-m.jpg

Yes. That clears it up so well.

Gatordad
08-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Hang in there! I've been through a few of those, always left me standing. (Some might say that is a shame, but what do they know??)

:laundy:

how many hit Nebraska?

BRDof3
08-16-2008, 11:24 AM
how many hit Nebraska?

I was in Orange Park for 8 years, left in '87.

Now I get to worry about tornados. Not as big, but no warning.

des1954
08-16-2008, 12:34 PM

Orange Park has changed a great deal since '87. You probably would not recognize anything in that area, now. Blanding Blvd is HUGE, and the last I knew - the OP Mall is old and decrepit. <kind of like me>! My two children (by way of my best friend) live in Jax and when both went to purchase homes they steered clear of OP due to the high crime in the area. I know it wasn't that way when you lived there, Rob.

I've never lived thru a tornado - but I guarantee you I will take a hurricane over a tornado any day. With a 'cane you get at least a week's worth of advanced warning & can get yourself prepared. If the 'cane by-passes you, you still have all the beer you stocked up on!! It's a win-win situation!:rotfl:

YodaGirl
08-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Hope everyone is able to stay safe! :)

Rhonda
08-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Isn't this nice? It's going to come ashore DIRECTLY OVER MY HOUSE!!! :eek:

I'm heading to Publix this afternoon to stock up on stuff, in case we lose power.

Anyone want to come stay with us for a Hurricane party?? We'll make hurricanes! :cool1:

des1954
08-16-2008, 12:58 PM

I'm heading to Publix this afternoon to stock up on stuff, in case we lose power.

Anyone want to come stay with us for a Hurricane party?? We'll make hurricanes! :cool1:

What news are you watching, Rhonda? The Weather Channel is showing it "brushing" the west coast & heading in around Pensacola. Are we gonna have "Son of Charley"??? Well...that'll make things busy at THD!!!

Gatordad
08-16-2008, 01:01 PM
it's not a hurricane yet, is it?

des1954
08-16-2008, 01:04 PM
it's not a hurricane yet, is it?

No...it's still a T.S. It's just going thru Haiti & headed for Cuba. Cuba has been alerted to a hurricane watch within 36 hours. When it hits the open water between Haiti & Cuba it has the possibility of gaining strength to become a Class 1 hurricane.

Rhonda
08-16-2008, 01:44 PM
What news are you watching, Rhonda? The Weather Channel is showing it "brushing" the west coast & heading in around Pensacola. Are we gonna have "Son of Charley"??? Well...that'll make things busy at THD!!!

Oh good - it's going left a little bit. The last update this morning showed it hitting the Ft Myers area. But, now it looks like it's going to brush by us! (Unless it does a "Charley")

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1+shtml/143514.shtml?3day#contents

AuburnJen92
08-16-2008, 01:46 PM
YEAH! I am in the cone of error! Round 4, here we go!

I just got the house fixed from the last three. Although, the only thing I am really concerned about is the panic with the fuel prices. We are actually considering filling up the rest of the MH either tonight or tomorrow in case of the panic. The prices always shoot up, and drizzle down. We make it a rule to keep the MH 1/2 full during hurricane season for such reasons as "Fay". I just don't want it to pull a Wilma and come across to the East Coast. I almost lost the TT and my Trans Am on that one because no one realized the back half of the storm was stronger (a rarity) and the TT was facing west and the wind was coming from the north. I was not a happy camper that afternoon.

AuburnJen92
08-16-2008, 01:47 PM
My DH was on "Cat" duty for about 6 months in St. Lucie County after those storms. It was very sad to see all the elderly displaced from their homes with no resources to replace them.

I thought I saw your DH here in '04!

ntsammy5
08-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Hey Jen,how's school going????? I miss you here.

Gatordad
08-16-2008, 02:47 PM

how far from the mall did you live?

AuburnJen92
08-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Hey Jen,how's school going????? I miss you here.

Awwww, it is nice to be missed! I haven't brought the air card to work yet because I haven't had much time to breathe yet. We have over 100 teachers and there are 2 of us to get them all settled and to fix all their tech stuff. Since most of what we have there revolved around using tech stuff, we run around like chickens with our heads cut off for the first couple of days. In addition, all the teachers had to prepare their rooms for being a shelter in addition to the first day because of Fay. All in all, there was a line out of my office pretty much the whole time I was there since Wednesday and I had stuff with DS's preschool after that, so I crashed at home. I also made the stupid mistake of not taking the elevator and thinking I could go up and down the stairs to my office like I normally do. Sometimes I amaze myself with my stupidity.

I solemnly swear to bring my laptop with my aircard to work so that I can check the disboards.;)

des1954
08-16-2008, 04:11 PM
I thought I saw your DH here in '04!

If you & Chris dined at R.J. Gator's... you probably did!!! He so wishes they would open up one here in Lakeland! Rick spent most of his time trying to help people replace their homes in (I think).. Spanish Lakes - or something like that.

PolynesianPixie
08-16-2008, 04:28 PM
I solemnly swear to bring my laptop with my aircard to work so that I can check the disboards.;)

That's a relief! I've been having serious Jen withdrawl!

BRDof3
08-16-2008, 06:22 PM
how far from the mall did you live?

South on Blanding from OPHS to the curve, then off to the left. Our subdivision was next the RR tracks that went parellel to (I forget the street, came off of Kingsley I think). I looked up the old house on Google Earth once, and I think I found it, but the tree cover made it tough to know for sure. I just found the HS and tracked my way from there. I know I had the right street, just not sure about the house. If I remember, the mall is up Blanding, just a bit south of 295. (Wasn't there a cemetary on the edge of the mall property?)

Sorry to hear Blanding got bigger. It was a pretty good death-trap even then. So the crime rate went up? Too bad. I guess there's a reason they say not to try to go home again. :sad1:

DaddyDon
08-16-2008, 07:18 PM

Thats funny we did the same thing in 98...had a party! and went to Ruby Tuesdays as they had a special on Hurricanes....:banana: :banana: :banana: not so good on my head though:scared1: nor my house .

AuburnJen92
08-16-2008, 07:20 PM
If you & Chris dined at R.J. Gator's... you probably did!!! He so wishes they would open up one here in Lakeland! Rick spent most of his time trying to help people replace their homes in (I think).. Spanish Lakes - or something like that.

Yep, what a small world...that is 5 minutes from my house. We go there constantly. Although, I must admit we go in the summer more because they have double points for the VIG card so we can eat for free. :yay:

We just didn't know y'all then! Was Holly still the manager when DH was there?

AuburnJen92
08-16-2008, 07:21 PM
That's a relief! I've been having serious Jen withdrawl!

(where's the freaking blush smiles?)

loveDmouse
08-16-2008, 07:49 PM
Hope everything will be ok. We have dodged quite a few up here. The Outer Banks really save us from a lot of them by sticking out the way they do. Last bad Hurricane that I remember was Gloria back in the 80s. Tropical Storm Ernesto a few years ago was really bad and they said it would be nothing. It was a mess. You just never know, neither do the weather men. Best to be prepared.

auntie
08-16-2008, 07:52 PM
I'll be thinking of all my Fl. Disboard friends this week. Hoping you all make it through this storm safely, and that it does no harm to any of your homes. :grouphug:

loveDmouse
08-16-2008, 07:53 PM

I will take a Hurricane any day over a tornado. They are scary. :scared1:
I know that hurricanes can spawn them but usually aren't too much.
At least you get plenty of warning. Not so much with tornados.

stacktester
08-16-2008, 07:55 PM
South on Blanding from OPHS to the curve, then off to the left. Our subdivision was next the RR tracks that went parellel to (I forget the street, came off of Kingsley I think). I looked up the old house on Google Earth once, and I think I found it, but the tree cover made it tough to know for sure. I just found the HS and tracked my way from there. I know I had the right street, just not sure about the house. If I remember, the mall is up Blanding, just a bit south of 295. (Wasn't there a cemetary on the edge of the mall property?)

Sorry to hear Blanding got bigger. It was a pretty good death-trap even then. So the crime rate went up? Too bad. I guess there's a reason they say not to try to go home again. :sad1:

OP is not too far from me. My g/f lives in Middleburg which is a little south of OP. I call it middle of nowhere lol because it's in the sticks. Blanding Blvd. has always been a cluster&$@(. Where you turn from Blanding to I-295 north has always been referred to as the worlds longest left turn lane. That title has been around for years. I was over that way today and the traffic sucks. OP is just another suburb of Jax that get's an overflow of our problems. It's the same everywhere. I cut thru the back roads when I go over there so I miss all the mess.

AuburnJen92
08-16-2008, 08:27 PM
You just never know, neither do the weather men. Best to be prepared.

Wouldn't you too like to be paid to guess at the weather?:lmao:

BRDof3
08-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Batten down the hatches down there, and hang on! We don't want to lose any of you!!

AuburnJen92
08-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Batten down the hatches down there, and hang on! We don't want to lose any of you!!

Who me? This is like #27 for me. I haven't even gone to the grocery store. DH went to Sonoco to get lotto tix and check on diesel...4.29. We will have to go and fill up the MH to top old bessy off tomorrow morning. What a PITA that is going to be.

It was funny watching the news tonight. The local news channel ran out to The Home Depot looking for all the panic-stricken people buying supplies so they could ruffle all the feathers and all they could find is this poor pathetic singleton that was buying one flashlight and one pack of batteries because he can't find his flashlight. I had to laugh.

We did lose our power today for a while because we had a really bad storm. I have learned that my battery backup for my computer is in need of replacement, again. Oh joy.

BRDof3
08-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Who me? This is like #27 for me. I haven't even gone to the grocery store. DH went to Sonoco to get lotto tix and check on diesel...4.29. We will have to go and fill up the MH to top old bessy off tomorrow morning. What a PITA that is going to be.

It was funny watching the news tonight. The local news channel ran out to The Home Depot looking for all the panic-stricken people buying supplies so they could ruffle all the feathers and all they could find is this poor pathetic singleton that was buying one flashlight and one pack of batteries because he can't find his flashlight. I had to laugh.

We did lose our power today for a while because we had a really bad storm. I have learned that my battery backup for my computer is in need of replacement, again. Oh joy.

Well, you might lose your house and all your computer files, but thank the heavens you'd have your lottery ticket safe and sound!!! :thumbsup2

AuburnJen92
08-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Well, you might lose your house and all your computer files, but thank the heavens you'd have your lottery ticket safe and sound!!! :thumbsup2

Priorities man! I lost all my computer equipment last time...29 days no power. You just gotta love FP&L. Everyone else on the street had power. I was not a priority they said.

The humidity killed all my electronic equipment...

My 1974 jukebox survived without incident I might add...made in in the USA!

2goofycampers
08-16-2008, 09:51 PM
We have a huge driveway if anyone needs to boondock, no elec. hookups but plenty of water hose.

BRDof3
08-16-2008, 09:53 PM
We have a huge driveway if anyone needs to boondock, no elec. hookups but plenty of water hose.

Same here. Of course, it's a long drive, but you'd certainly be safe from the storm!

OK GRUMPY
08-16-2008, 10:36 PM
I hope it doesn't get stronger before it makes land fall. Florida just doesn't need a Big Storm:mad: We could difinatly live without one!
Hope everyone stay's safe!

HappyCamper87
08-17-2008, 07:35 AM
I think it has something to do with Presidential Elections! :rotfl:

Fortunately, I do not think it's going to be that strong of Hurricane. My kids are supposed to start school Tuesday - I bet it will be a Hurricane Day. Makes me think of the good old days when I was wishing for a snow day in Ohio.

Keep Safe. :hippie:

Rhonda
08-17-2008, 07:42 AM
We have a Hurricane Watch going north from the Keys up to Bonita Beach, and a TS Watch past that. It doesn't look like it will intensify past a Category 1, so we'll probably just get a lot of rain and some wind, but nothing too bad. I'm sure schools and businesses will be closed Tuesday, and maybe Wednesday too, if the power's out.

We're going to fill the generators today, fill up the gas tanks in the car/truck, and get some cash out.

We were new to Florida when Charley hit, and we didn't know to do that stuff. After the storm, there was no power, and no gas stations were open. We couldn't go anyplace because our cars didn't have much gas, and we had no cash to buy anything, and the stores wouldn't take cards because they didn't have phone lines or power to run the card machines! And ATM machines didn't work to get cash! We learned our lesson! :laughing:

HappyCamper87
08-17-2008, 07:48 AM
I know there have been a lot worse hurricanes than Charley in the past few years but it was my first one and the one thing I do not want to happen again is not having enough WATER!

We ran out after a couple of days and were pressed to find any anywhere. We ended up having to drive about an hour away to find any. That was scary.

But I agree with you Rhonda I don't think it's going to be that bad but I've learned my lesson too!

keylime359
08-17-2008, 10:46 AM
We just got home from topping off the gas tanks and people were already fighting. After Charlie we were w/o elec for weeks and it was awful. THAT is why I am trying to get DH to buy me a stinkin TT already!:mad: Just pack up and go. We live on the water and I am more afraid of surge than anything else. Wilma did a lot of damage to my shop on Sanibel and we never really recovered. The icing on the cake is that we are going to be stuck with hurricane makeup days that I wanted to use for vacations.

AuburnJen92
08-17-2008, 12:20 PM
They (at school) were already threatening our vacations during preplanning because of this. Although we are going to only get the right side of it, we are filling up the MH with water and diesel (because you KNOW it is going back up now) and getting some groceries. I was going to the store anyway today. No shutters at this time...

keylime359
08-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Maybe I WILL put up the plywood. If we take the time to do it then nothing will happen!

coteau_chick
08-17-2008, 01:33 PM
I don't think I have ever posted on the camping boards before but I read them often. I am going to pray for all of you who are in the path. I know the drill. I live in Louisian and I usually panic every year during hurricane season. I watch the weather channel all the time. I am DIStracted this year because of disboards. It keeps my mind off of hurricanes.

Rhonda
08-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Maybe I WILL put up the plywood. If we take the time to do it then nothing will happen!

:lmao: The same thing happens when I bring an umbrella someplace - it won't rain!

BTW - what shop do you have on Sanibel? I'm out there all the time, and it would be fun to stop by! (If you don't want to say on the boards, feel free to PM me!) :)

keylime359
08-17-2008, 02:13 PM
We owned 3 businesses out there. The first was Pinocchio's Homemade Ice Cream. (Yes, we made ALL the ice cream and fudge) we sold that several years ago. Across the street from that we owned Keylime Clothing Co. I had Vera Bradley, I Can Too, JamsWorld, Chamilia and great jewelry from talented artists. I just closed that in April because everyone wanted me to hold paper to buy the business, I didn't want the risk of not getting paid. (On Sanibel if thebuilding is 50% or more damaged from say a hurricane it can't be rebuilt) So, I sold it off and made more than if I solf it outright. The 3rd was I Can Too in Tathitain Gardens, It was just like Fresh Produce. When we made the deal things were great then Charlie hit. The rent was $5K a month with no tourists. We closed up after 3 years. Needless to say I HATE hurricanes. Now I am helping my DH in real estate. He is really busy so he needs the extra help. I like it and I still have lots of time for Junior League.
Will you have to leave the beach? Right now it is as perfect as it gets. My parents saw Jim Reef in Costco getting supplies!:confused3 I thought he said to prepare in June?

Rhonda
08-17-2008, 02:24 PM
My parents saw Jim Reef in Costco getting supplies!:confused3 I thought he said to prepare in June?

:lmao: Yes!

We just got back from Walmart, on 41 & Gladiolus. What a zoo!!! They had all the hurricane supplies out on special displays. Most of the batteries were gone, but they had plenty of everything else.

AuburnJen92
08-17-2008, 03:36 PM
We just put $300 of diesel in the RV. I am not happy with DH. He told me that it was on half when it was right above EMPTY. He is in the doghouse. But, I have to look at it this way...I would rather have a full tank of 4.19 then a almost empty tank and drive up to have to fill it up at 4.85 when they jack the prices after this is over. It still hurts...

Now to the grocery store...

Millermouseketeers
08-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Everytime I hear the weather report on Fay, I think of all my Dis friends. Maybe she won't strengthen. I wish everyone the best.

In Texas, we only have 2 bad weather days set in the schedule. How many do you have in Florida? It sounds like more than us.

Us3
08-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Stay safe guys!

We desperately need the rain up this way, but a hurricane is not the way I would hope to receive it!

AuburnJen92
08-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Everytime I hear the weather report on Fay, I think of all my Dis friends. Maybe she won't strengthen. I wish everyone the best.

In Texas, we only have 2 bad weather days set in the schedule. How many do you have in Florida? It sounds like more than us.

we have 4, but they always go for the throat and take away the ones at winter break first...

we haven't heard anything yet from the school boards...i know my school is a shelter, just built and made to withstand cat 5 winds, so we are always the first thrown out...it will be a big pain if we go to our first day and then have days off and then try it all over again...

just got a call...we have school tomorrow...but i doubt it for tuesday

BRDof3
08-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Be careful!!

VACAMPER
08-17-2008, 05:17 PM
I need to watch TV. I didn't even know there was a hurricane. Hang in there guys. Send some rain our way.

Millermouseketeers
08-17-2008, 08:46 PM
we have 4, but they always go for the throat and take away the ones at winter break first...

we haven't heard anything yet from the school boards...i know my school is a shelter, just built and made to withstand cat 5 winds, so we are always the first thrown out...it will be a big pain if we go to our first day and then have days off and then try it all over again...

just got a call...we have school tomorrow...but i doubt it for tuesday

Ouch! Winter break that hurts! I hope it is only Tuesday.

Gatordad
08-17-2008, 08:56 PM
I need to watch TV. I didn't even know there was a hurricane. Hang in there guys. Send some rain our way.

The Giants won the Super Bowl.

Us3
08-17-2008, 09:08 PM
The Giants won the Super Bowl.

:sad2:

PolynesianPixie
08-17-2008, 11:08 PM
Be careful! If you need an escape, VA isn't awfull far!

des1954
08-18-2008, 05:23 AM
Well last night both Wal-Mart's in our area ran out of batteries so everyone made a mad dash for THD. Items coming thru my register??? Batteries, bottled water, gas cans, lots of trash bags (???), and we sold 8 generators yesterday (hurry in folks - only 2 left). One guy cracked me up...he bought 15 gallons of paint saying if he was going to have a few extra days off - he'd use it to paint a vacant house he has for rent! Now that's what I call practical!!

I commented to the store manager that if he really wants to see some business...take out all the "fluff stuff" (blinds, area rugs) and restock with coolers and cold beer!!:thumbsup2 Ka-Ching!!!

keylime359
08-18-2008, 06:34 AM
Well, it looks like we will have a Hurricane Day tommorrow. Guess what day is make up? Yep, right smack during our Disney trip! I hope her teacher understands that this is not OK! Do you think if I invite her teacher I can get it as an excused absence?

Millermouseketeers
08-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Well, it looks like we will have a Hurricane Day tommorrow. Guess what day is make up? Yep, right smack during our Disney trip! I hope her teacher understands that this is not OK! Do you think if I invite her teacher I can get it as an excused absence?

I would consider this an educational trip!

Us3
08-18-2008, 08:42 AM
I would consider this an educational trip!

I'm still debating how to approach the school with our October trip! :rolleyes:

Just Beachy
08-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Everybody please stay safe!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone to come through with no damage and very few hangovers!!!!! :goodvibes

HappyCamper87
08-18-2008, 11:51 AM
Well their closing the office at 2:00 we're under the Hurricane warning now. I sure hope Fay does not strengthen. Looks too much like Charley's path to my liking.

Keep your fingers crossed people. :flower3:

Rhonda
08-18-2008, 11:53 AM
We just got home - took off early today. We have 2 full generators, 4 full gas cans, filled the car, and stocked up on junk food!! Fay's picking up strength, and we're ready for her! :goodvibes :cool1:

BRDof3
08-18-2008, 12:04 PM
We just got home - took off early today. We have 2 full generators, 4 full gas cans, filled the car, and stocked up on junk food!! Fay's picking up strength, and we're ready for her! :goodvibes :cool1:

For Heaven's sake, DON'T forget the junk food! :scared1:

ntsammy5
08-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Don't forget the beer! The otters are really upset - Garden Grocer won't deliver to River Country!

HappyCamper87
08-19-2008, 06:59 AM
Well we're fine. Going Back to work... :surfweb:

Rhonda
08-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Well we're fine. Going Back to work... :surfweb:

No work here -- everything's closed. :)

BigDaddyRog
08-19-2008, 08:00 AM
This dang storm better not slow the delivery of my golf cart controller!!!

AuburnJen92
08-19-2008, 04:03 PM
This dang storm better not slow the delivery of my golf cart controller!!!

Priorities!:lmao: