PDA

View Full Version : What does your reservation say if you have paid in full?

MOMMYMOUSEOF2
08-15-2008, 12:56 PM
I just switched my reservation to Costco on Monday and paid with my Disney Visa that day. The charges have already shown up on my Visa, but my confirmations on the Disney Cruise website just show "booked".
Is this right or should it show something about being paid off?
Thanks

sunshine1259
08-15-2008, 01:07 PM
I just switched my reservation to Costco on Monday and paid with my Disney Visa that day. The charges have already shown up on my Visa, but my confirmations on the Disney Cruise website just show "booked".
Is this right or should it show something about being paid off?
Thanks

I should also have your balance. On the invoice portion it has total purchase price and balance. If Disney has it, it should read "0" balance.

MOMMYMOUSEOF2
08-15-2008, 01:19 PM
I can't find online where it has my balance.
Do you know which tab I should be looking at?

MagicMe
08-15-2008, 01:26 PM
Yes, If I look at my reservation details on line it shows a status of "booked". However, if you scroll down, you should see that you have a balance owed of "0".

mmouse37
08-15-2008, 02:13 PM
I booked with a TA and have been paid in full for months but the website always shows just "BOOKED" and my ressie never shows/showed a balance dollar amount

meegster
08-15-2008, 03:28 PM
To be sure, call Disney direct, even if you booked through a TA. The fact is that Disney needs to recognize you're paid in full - so call and check. I just had to for my Nov cruise so I could book when my window open soon. Better to be safe than sorry - go to the source - DCL.

lvstitch
08-15-2008, 03:35 PM
I used a TA too. When I checked my reservation on line it said "Booked" I called Disney just to make sure and they said that "Booked" means paid in full. She offered to check the reservation to make sure it was paid in full and it was. :banana: :banana: I get to book everything on Saturday night:banana: :banana:

jrabbit
08-15-2008, 06:15 PM
on a related note:

Does the web site break down the cruise cost by: Cruise, Taxes, Port Charges for your cruise?

Thanks