PDA

View Full Version : T.G.I.F. check in

jana
04-18-2002, 09:43 PM
Nothing lost this week :(. I didn't do my exercising this week. Had a bit of back pain. It's all beter now ( just in time for the trip :)).

I found out something good this week. Over on this side of the pond you can now write off on your taxes anything that has to do with weight loss. I think I may just join the local Y.M.C.A. :)

So how did everyone do this week?

vernon
04-19-2002, 04:39 AM
No change for me this week. I was being good, up to last night. Quick one after work, got home at 11.30 completely mangled. BUT I did manage to avoid eating anything :) Today is going to be a loooooong day methinks

Janice
04-19-2002, 05:36 AM
LOL Completely Mangled! Love the expression Vernon, will have to apply that to James next time he is Pie Eyed!

Stayed the same this week - but then I haven't felt too well.

Getting very stressed waiting to move and I am sure that isn't helping either.

Oh well - onwards and upwards as they say!

Have a good week everyone :D :D :D

bengunn
04-19-2002, 06:03 AM
Well having been ill for the best part of the 2 weeks from Easter onwards (2 separate viruses) I have lost 7 lbs!

Not a recommended way to lose weight but I am now down to 12st 7lb which is 13lb lost since the autumn and ONLY leaves 14lbs to my target of 11st 7lb by August.

I WILL get there.

Mazzy
04-19-2002, 06:13 AM
I've not done very well at all this week, still carrying those 2 pounds I put on over Easter! :rolleyes:

Glad your back is better for your trip Jana, have a wonderful time! :D

BONZO
04-19-2002, 09:10 AM
Badly!

Not done too well over the last couple of weeks :(

Getting bored of this game! - LOL