PDA

View Full Version : Hi Old (Young) Friends

lawnspecialties
07-29-2008, 05:54 PM
How's everyone been? I've been lurking around a little lately but just browsin', not talkin'.

Although we sold the Puma back in March, we still love DW. We went down for Star Wars Weekend June 27-30 and stayed at the Contemporary. Had such a good time, we're heading back down Aug. 22-25 and staying at Port Orleans. The wife's Freestyle cost me $200 in fuel from Raleigh and back compared to the $850 the F-250 would have taken pulling the TT down to the Fort and then home.

But I must admit, we miss the Fort a lot. I couldn't even go by there in June because I figured it would depress me too much.

We're getting pretty much "full swing" with building the house. I sure hope when we're done (maybe the end of the year), we'll have enough credit to shop the RV show in February, 09. We sure won't have any money. :lmao:

By the way: Great job Colson. You da' man.:thumbsup2

Gatordad
07-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Welcome back brother. I was thinking about you in the MIA thread. You started the Golf Cart thread which has thrived.

Shannone1
07-29-2008, 06:03 PM
How's everyone been? I've been lurking around a little lately but just browsin', not talkin'.

Although we sold the Puma back in March, we still love DW. We went down for Star Wars Weekend June 27-30 and stayed at the Contemporary. Had such a good time, we're heading back down Aug. 22-25 and staying at Port Orleans. The wife's Freestyle cost me $200 in fuel from Raleigh and back compared to the $850 the F-250 would have taken pulling the TT down to the Fort and then home.

But I must admit, we miss the Fort a lot. I couldn't even go by there in June because I figured it would depress me too much.

Hi there....I was just wondering where you've been. I can understand not wanting to hang out at the Fort after having to sell your TT. Hopefully you can get a new one next year and come on back !! :goodvibes

RvUsa
07-29-2008, 06:04 PM
Hey, good to see ya, come back and chat once in a while, we won't hold it against you that you're not a camper anymore.... LOL

Colson39
07-29-2008, 06:05 PM
Hey welcome back man! And thanks ;)

When we going to get to see some pictures of the house??!?!?!

Us3
07-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Good to see you posting again! After you sold the camper I noticed that you dropped off the boards for a while. I hope all is well. Glad to hear you're still enjoying Disney with the family! Best of luck with the new home...and you'll be shopping for a new trailer soon! :thumbsup2

AuburnJen92
07-29-2008, 06:22 PM
We will still talk to you if you don't own a trailer! Don't be a stranger!:thumbsup2