PDA

View Full Version : Help need some info on FOTL pass at Universal

lisag1
04-14-2002, 03:48 PM
Hi there,

We're thinking of breaking up our 15 day villa holiday with an evening at the HRH for just me and my hubby (Grandad will be babysitting our 3 children at our villa). Can I ask how the FOTL pass works???? Can you visit Universal on your check-in day and still make use of the FOTL and does the same apply on your check-out day??? When we visit Universal/IoA on both the check in/out day will my children be able to use the FOTL pass or will it be exclusive to just me & hubby?

Hope I make some sense here!!!

Thanks

Lisa

OrlandoDisney
04-14-2002, 04:03 PM
from what I have heard, you just make sure you get enough room key cards and you can use them as your FOTL passes....:cool:

nhrenee
04-14-2002, 06:32 PM
USO is a GREAT place with your spouse. We've done it several times with kids too(and had a ball) but it's so much FUN with another grown up! Can you say hot tub!:D :D

When we visit Universal/IoA on both the check in/out day will my children be able to use the FOTL pass or will it be exclusive to just me & hubby mmm. good question. When DH and I went w/o kids they only gave us two passes. You can make use of fotl on both your check in and check out day.

gschmerl
04-14-2002, 07:48 PM
When you check in , ask for a room key for each person.

rangebob
04-14-2002, 08:14 PM
I've never had a problem using one key with multiple people using the Universal Express Pass. I normally bring 4 other people in with me and never had a problem. The only way to get FOTL access is to do the VIP tour.