PDA

View Full Version : Shoot - chat closed before I could tell my secret

WebmasterJohn
07-23-2008, 09:27 PM
Guess you'll all have to come back next week to hear it.

John

cocowum
07-23-2008, 09:28 PM
:scared1: you are evil.

MenashaCorp
07-23-2008, 09:29 PM
AND before I could save a transcript... argh... :furious:

alebisi
07-23-2008, 09:29 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo:rotfl2:

mikelan6
07-23-2008, 09:30 PM
What a tease!!!!

BRobson
07-23-2008, 09:31 PM
Come on John - I have to go home to Scotland on Monday and with jet lag and the time difference I want to know now :rotfl:

MenashaCorp
07-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Is it bigger than a bread box?

Does it eat your brain?

disneycruise05
07-23-2008, 09:34 PM
:scared: :faint:

BRobson
07-23-2008, 09:40 PM
He ain't telling - is he?

Halbleib1
07-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Told you all he was just teasing to get us to stay until the end. :rolleyes1 He figures since he is the mod and has to stay we all have to suffer with him. :surfweb:
He also loves that time when all the ATTENTION is on him. :worship:

This is also his way to keep bringing us back to shower him with more attention. :cheer2:

We need a smiley playing a harp just for John. :rotfl:

Although perhaps he does deserve all that :worship: with all the greedy folks after his money. :lmao:

We love you John. :grouphug: :thumbsup2

cocowum
07-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Told you all he was just teasing to get us to stay until the end. :rolleyes1 He figures since he is the mod and has to stay we all have to suffer with him. :surfweb:
He also loves that time when all the ATTENTION is on him. :worship:

This is also his way to keep bringing us back to shower him with more attention. :cheer2:

Although perhaps he does deserve all that :worship: with all the greedy folks after his money. :lmao:

We love you John. :grouphug: :thumbsup2

I thought you said "Bring us in the shower with him"... I'm going to bed now. :rolleyes1

alebisi
07-23-2008, 09:51 PM

I would love that smiley! great idea!:)

klam_chowder
07-23-2008, 09:53 PM
me when I got kicked out of chat: :scared:

good news tho...i went to iTunes and figured I'd just try to download today's episode and no probs! :thumbsup2

cheers,
:flower3:

dpuck1998
07-23-2008, 09:56 PM
http://forums.abrsm.org/style_emoticons/default/harp.gif

BRobson
07-23-2008, 10:00 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not sure about the halo though ;)

calypso*a*go-go
07-23-2008, 10:11 PM

Love it!

WaltD4Me
07-23-2008, 10:36 PM

John

Wow........that's just so.... wrong :sad2:

And this is just so ....... :lmao:

SamSam
07-23-2008, 11:07 PM

John

:) John, this is SO not right! I meet with a wonderful cyrcle of friends every Wed. so miss the chat room BUT I always want to know what went on, even though I couldn't 'join in'. :goodvibes

WebmasterJohn
07-23-2008, 11:19 PM
:) John, this is SO not right! I meet with a wonderful cyrcle of friends every Wed. so miss the chat room BUT I always want to know what went on, even though I couldn't 'join in'. :goodvibes

What?!?!?! You have other, real friends? Surely they can't be as important as your virtual friends.......

Halbleib1
07-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks dpuck. That smiley is priceless. Although I agree I dont know about the halo. I think Kevin might have something to say about that as well. ;)

To the poster that thought I said John should take us into the shower with him or something like that :lmao: Scary thought. :eek:

Halbleib1
07-24-2008, 12:11 AM

See how much we love you John. You get your own smiley. :woohoo:

Disneybridein2k3
07-24-2008, 04:41 AM
There are great talents here - dpuck and jason can either create the beat smilies ever (or know where to find them!) and I heard Jason say he can make anything into a ring tone. We are among greatness :worship:

LMO429
07-24-2008, 05:27 AM

love it! :goodvibes now we need the harp sound for when john writes in chat, instead of the beep!

kab407
07-24-2008, 06:19 AM
I had several severe thunder/lightening storms roll thru last night and lost power for a few minutes. I'm glad I didn't miss John telling us all the BIG secret!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Love it!

UrsulasShadow
07-24-2008, 06:37 AM
The secret must have been about me, so John decided to wait until I came back to tell you all.....

I've won ownership of Dreams Unlimited!

Okay, that lightning strike must have been a little closer than I thought (Zzzt...Zzzzt...Zzzzt..:headache: :crazy: .)

MenashaCorp
07-24-2008, 08:06 AM
There are great talents here - dpuck and jason can either create the best smilies ever (or know where to find them!) and I heard Jason say he can make anything into a ring tone. We are among greatness :worship:

Thank you, but it's actually pretty easy. I can teach anyone to do the same. I will warn you, though, to choose ringtones wisely or be good about switching to vibrate while at work; My current ringtone is South Park's Eric Cartman singing a certain kind of song (Day's never finished.....) that might be offensive to some... :goodvibes

MenashaCorp
07-24-2008, 08:14 AM
The secret must have been about me, so John decided to wait until I came back to tell you all.....

I've won ownership of Dreams Unlimited!

Color me totally UN-surprised!! Ice cream makers, cruises, sons-in-law... You win the best stuff...

But now that's you're in charge, I have humble requests:
1) A raise for winotracy (She ROCKS!!)
2) Some 'quality time' in the cistern for Mr. Magi for torturing us all with untold secrets.
3) Could I have a job as DU Park Hopper, giving reviews of all the non-Orlando parks?!? :teeth: I have my own pencil!! I'll bring you souvenirs!! :love:

kab407
07-24-2008, 08:50 AM
I'll bring you souvenirs!!

Empty Dole Whip Cups a la Bawb? :lmao: :lmao:

crazydisneyman
07-24-2008, 08:54 AM

John

Okay, no secret, no podcast cruise for Kevin. :lmao: (wah hah hah)

kimisabella
07-24-2008, 08:58 AM
I guess now I'm glad the storms knocked out my internet last night at the end of chat, so I guess I didnt' miss the big secret - we'll all be waiting w/baited breath until next week..... can we make it?

MenashaCorp
07-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Empty Dole Whip Cups a la Bawb? :lmao: :lmao:

Well, yeah... but they'd be FRENCH!! Vide fouet de Dole!!! Or JAPANESE!! Empty Dore Whip!!! (ドールの空の鞭...according to Babel Fish!!) :lmao:

*NikkiBell*
07-24-2008, 09:23 AM
I was wondering how chat went and who did or did not behave! We had to take my DBF's father out for his bday. By the time we got back, it was after 11! :( What did I miss other than harp-boy's taunting?

Halbleib1
07-24-2008, 05:13 PM
:( What did I miss other than harp-boy's taunting?

Good nickname for John Nikki. You didnt miss anything new at least not from what I was able to read. :confused3 We talked about food for a big part of chat. Of course. :) Oh and everyone kept asking if Pete was coming in. Someone came up with the idea that John must have tied him up so he couldnt come in and give away any more prizes. :rotfl2:

I agree John needs a harp sound for chat.

wishspirit
07-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Did i miss anything after i went away? A girl needs her beauty sleep! :goodvibes