PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Share Question

Aurora410
07-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Hi,

I figure since this is where the photopass share threads are, this is the right place to put it.

I am in a share for our upcoming trip in October. I am planning on doing the Grand Floridian photo shoot as well. Is there a way to put those pictures on the group CD or should I just buy the CD from the shoot? Does anyone know how much it costs to get the CD from *JUST* the photo shoot?

TIA

:goodvibes

GoofItUp
07-22-2008, 10:47 AM
You can put them on the group cd. I've done this a couple of times. The only caveat is that I think only one member of the group can do it for $25. The following sessions are $49. So, make sure no one else in your group is going to do a photo session or else you'll probably want to divide the cost out equally. Even at $49, though, the photo sessions are a bargain IMO. You pay for the session at the time you arrive for your photo shoot.

I don't know about buying a cd of just the session. I don't know of any discounted cd for just the session, so I think you'd end up buying your own photopass cd for either $99 pre-paid or $125 afterwards. That would make it pointless to join a group. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.