PDA

View Full Version : ticketsatwork - any past experiences

Belleandtinker
07-21-2008, 07:05 PM
My husband's company promoted a discount ticket site for their employees - ticketsatwork. I checked out the ticket prices and they are 5% cheaper than the Disney ticket prices, but always have heard - "always buy your tickets from Disney". Has anyone ever used them? If so, I'm interested in your feedback since we are planning a family reunion in May 2009 to DW and would love to make the trip a little cheaper for everyone. Any information would be helpful.

GoofyFairie
07-21-2008, 07:30 PM
I have never heard of them. If you want a discount check with undercovertourist or AAA. I have been researching and there just isn't a big savings on ticket prices anywhere, but it is Disney and you are getting a LOT of entertainment and magic for the prices that you pay. :)

DVCBELLE
07-21-2008, 08:24 PM
I have used them and they have great discounts. I usually find my cheapest tickets through them. They are a legitimate source. I have even been to their storefront in Disney and they are great to work with!

parkers*momma
07-21-2008, 09:07 PM
I've used them many many times and never ever had a problem. I usually have my tickets within 5 days and the prices are WOW! big savings in many cases.

bettyann29
07-21-2008, 09:25 PM
We are able to use ticketsatwork at my work also.. I havent used them but one of my coworkers did use them for her trip earlier this year to DisneyLand and a few other California attractions.. she said that by the time she paid the shipping charges it only saved her a few dollars..

But I have heard others say how they have saved quite a bit..

Rora
07-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Ticketsatwork is where I always buy my tickets and I've never once had a problem! :)

rdevine10
07-21-2008, 11:54 PM
We used them for our SeaWorld tickets in May and they were fabulous! Got a great deal and they had a SUPER promo for the SeaWorld tickets. We even picked them up at the store. Would use them again in the future too!

Chris
07-22-2008, 12:45 AM
Do they have a website?

parkers*momma
07-22-2008, 03:44 AM
yes they do but that is the problem. Unless your company has a membership, you can't access it.

here is the website:
www dot ticketsatwork dot com (sorry not enough posts to do urls yet)
If you are interested in using them, there is a 1-800 number, you can call them and ask them is your company is a member. if it is, they will give you your company code.

HTH

Piecey
07-22-2008, 04:27 AM
Yes, they're great. :)

DH and I used them to get Phantom tickets in Vegas in May.
We paid $150 for both tickets (together!) and were second row center.
No problems at all!

owensamo
07-22-2008, 05:34 AM
I was just comparing the ticketsatwork prices for WDW tickets to those from Undercover Tourist (mousesaver discount) and for fully loaded, 10-day non-expiring, the tickets were a few dollars more from ticketsatwork - and their pricing didn't include tax! (undercover tourist does). They had a couple of special tickets (4day with 3 bonus days and 6 waterpark, etc. entries) that looked okay, but not really any better than the other discount reseller.

I haven't checked them for other types of tickets, but I think I'll keep purchasing my WDW tickets from Undercover Tourist.

Amanda

DVCBELLE
07-22-2008, 09:28 AM
You can get ticketsatwork through Borders - if you have a Borders reward card which is free then you have access to them. They typically run the specials that are buy X days get X days free. That is when you really save the most with them. I also picked my tickets up at Disney and then I didn't have to pay for shipping.

DalGal
07-22-2008, 09:37 AM
I haven't found them to be the best deal on Disney tickets but they had the best price for Knott's Berry Farm tickets for our last vacation. I access them through my teacher's union/NEA.

ahecht
07-22-2008, 11:14 AM
Even if your company doesn't participate with Ticketsatwork, you can still get in by going to https://www.ticketsatwork.com/tickets/index.php?company=BORDERS

When I looked at the prices for a 7-day WP&M ticket ticketsatwork was $5 more once they added in tax compared to Undercover Tourist with the MouseSavers link.

They're pretty sneaky with the pricing -- their "Gate Price" includes tax but the "Corporate Price" doesn't.

RetroMom
07-22-2008, 01:51 PM
I agree with owensamo/Amanda above. :thumbsup2 I also have the ability to purchase tickets through them from my company. They were definitely the best price that I had found, until I signed up for the mousesavers newsletter and received the discount link for undercover tourist. UT was cheaper that way.

miket1024
06-18-2009, 09:46 AM
We purchased Universal Studios tickets from them for our family vacation. We selected UPS delivery which they indicated would take 2-7 days; we had 15 days. The package was lost by UPS. Ticketsatwork indicated they were not responsible for lost or stolen packages. They agreed to initiate a search at UPS but would do nothing more. UPS eventually found them and indicated delivery after our vacation. Ticketsatwork refused to ask UPS to overnight them; refused to accept return of the tickets; basically refused to make any reasonable attempt to help us and UPS indicated that only the shipper could make a request to change the shipment in any way.

santa's surpriz
06-18-2009, 10:15 AM
I have ticketsatwork and compared prices to AAA. AAA was actually a couple dollars cheaper.

Donnainnj
06-18-2009, 12:10 PM
I just checked their car rental rates through the borders link, and with Dollar they were pretty good, especially the florida rate code.
Donna