PDA

View Full Version : M.I.A.'s

Pages : [1] 2

des1954
07-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Are there certain people who you used to see post on here all the time that you no longer see?

Two I'm thinking of are.....

Cottontailcurl

Mr. Man

PolynesianPixie
07-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I don't know about Mr. Man.....

but I have kept up (a bit) with Cottontail Curl. Life has been rocky for her. She hasn't forgotten about us, but her priorities have been elsewhere. Her husband is in the waiting stages of being deployed and she has been focusing on her family.

BigDaddyRog
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I havent seen Capt Ken in a while either.

OK GRUMPY
07-21-2008, 07:29 PM
I know I've been wondering about them as well!

Gatordad
07-21-2008, 08:36 PM
and GoofyinGa487 and Minnieinkansas998

Born 2 Fish
07-21-2008, 08:42 PM
and BrerBear,,he was pretty funny.

AuburnJen92
07-21-2008, 09:40 PM
don't forget tarbaby

Gatordad
07-21-2008, 10:56 PM
or gatorbaby, or crybaby

Gatordad
07-21-2008, 11:01 PM
don't forget the queen of the questions, the titan of the keyboard...... she's not earthbound, she's not home bound, let's give it up for ...................

DREAMBOUND

terri01p
07-22-2008, 12:46 AM
I think alot of people fade off after their wdw trips and then pick it back up whenever they are planning a wdw trip again. I see Mr Man on the other boards alot, so he's still alive and well...heehee

All7OfUs
07-22-2008, 01:14 AM
I think some of us are still here, but just doing more lurking than posting. I know for me, it's just harder to be online all the time living overseas. Power outages and such... Still love you guys! Also, i think pp was right. I know for us we won't be back for at least 3 years, so it's hard to be on here knowing that.:sad1:

terri01p
07-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Liesa thanks for the PM it was good to hear from you and whenever I seen this thread you were the first person I thought of, but couldn't remember your full screen name :rolleyes:

Come here whenever you can and save the drinking water...hehe over there.
GodSpeed to you. I also think alot of people slack off in the summer months, because there's just to much else to do.

des1954
07-22-2008, 06:11 AM
don't forget the queen of the questions, the titan of the keyboard...... she's not earthbound, she's not home bound, let's give it up for ...................

DREAMBOUND

I thought of her too, but couldn't remember the name.

big kahuna1
07-22-2008, 07:22 AM
Are there certain people who you used to see post on here all the time that you no longer see?

Cottontailcurl

Mr. Man

Mr. Man was caught driving a Minivan and had his Man card pulled. You won't here from him any longer.:scared1:

PolynesianPixie
07-22-2008, 07:42 AM
:lmao:

stacktester
07-22-2008, 08:21 AM
Camping Christy and Surferrat (Ray). I know Ray has been busy with DD swimming but I wonder where Christy went.

Gatordad
07-22-2008, 08:45 AM
did you use any of them for an airbag? It could be why. Gatorbaby refuses to post on here because of you. He lost his magic, and the feeling in his toes.

stacktester
07-22-2008, 08:49 AM
did you use any of them for an airbag? It could be why. Gatorbaby refuses to post on here because of you. He lost his magic, and the feeling in his toes.

I can only wish I knew why everybody keeps saying this airbag thing. Must've been a Kungaloosh moment. :lmao:

PolynesianPixie
07-22-2008, 09:16 AM

:rotfl2:

BigDaddyRog
07-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Lisa8200 is getting REAL CLOSE to being an M.I.A.....where the hell you at Mike??

Gatordad
07-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Mike, we need wings, over.

Colson39
07-22-2008, 10:15 AM
I've been wondering where Mike has been as well, haven't seem him around here in a while.

Born 2 Fish
07-22-2008, 08:44 PM
Elliott...?:confused3

Gatordad
07-23-2008, 10:55 AM
Lawnspecialties is MIA and cool as well.

terri01p
07-23-2008, 11:12 AM
I think the Flame might be MIA now :rolleyes1

Gatordad
07-23-2008, 11:14 AM
I have flame on a special list, so you may be correct.

terri01p
07-23-2008, 11:20 AM
This ones for the Flame :drinking1

2goofycampers
07-23-2008, 12:56 PM

Did she say something here or the BB mod thread?

ntsammy5
07-23-2008, 12:59 PM
I think many people are suffering from the I've got too many better things to do in the summer than to post on the DIS!
What about DisDawg?

Oh, yeah. :lmao:

terri01p
07-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Mr. Man was caught driving a Minivan and had his Man card pulled. You won't here from him any longer.:scared1:

Mr Man now resides on the community board...heehee...seem him on it today :surfweb:

ftwildernessguy
07-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Beuhler? Beuhler?

RvUsa
07-23-2008, 03:32 PM
I haven't seen that guy ejmbibb in a while.... :rolleyes1

ftwildernessguy
07-23-2008, 03:33 PM
I haven't seen that guy ejmbibb in a while.... :rolleyes1

I liked him - he was okay in my book.

Gatordad
07-23-2008, 03:41 PM
once RV USA reared his head on here, emjbib was never heard from again.

RvUsa
07-23-2008, 03:43 PM
I ran him off, he was trouble! I heard his wife took it over and posted 1 time, but some guy named Pete hit on her, and she never came back.

des1954
07-23-2008, 03:44 PM
Where has Benny Lava been??? I wanted to ask him if he ate the yellow goat & got the Hindu yew???

BigDaddyRog
07-23-2008, 03:45 PM
What happened to The Flame?

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 03:47 PM
How about Chief????. Girl that had the dalmation and the cute kids.
Can't remember all of her name I think there are numbers too. :confused3

RvUsa
07-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Chief19sPixie

She is a Mod at my place and is there all the time, I don't know what happened here.

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 03:57 PM
I remember seeing her over at your place. That is great.

Tent Camping Mom
07-23-2008, 04:16 PM
How about Chief????. Girl that had the dalmation and the cute kids.
Can't remember all of her name I think there are numbers too. :confused3

Probably my fault, I think my claws were a little too long for her....I tried to make amends but I don't think she liked me too much :guilty: . I did leave a trip report over on RVUsa's site and she replied so maybe peace has been made. :goodvibes

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 04:18 PM
I must have missed all that.

terri01p
07-23-2008, 04:18 PM

I'm sure the ole red head is still around...I just noticed that her tags are missing from her posts and that usually means...:rolleyes1

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 04:20 PM
I thought I saw TheFlame just the other day.

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Yep, The Flame was on here Monday.

on this thread on the camping at disney world forum:

Sadly, having to cancel our Disney trip for this year :-(

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm sure the ole red head is still around...I just noticed that her tags are missing from her posts and that usually means...:rolleyes1

What does it mean???? Sorry for being dumb. :confused:

2goofycampers
07-23-2008, 04:41 PM

DITTO

terri01p
07-23-2008, 04:42 PM

The tags under your avatar, your name , if you have been sent away for a bit :rolleyes1 they take you tags away...heehee and you can't receive PM's , just thinking...I don't know this to be a fact about her.

Don't ask me how I know :rolleyes:

jrandtysmom
07-23-2008, 04:48 PM
The tags under your avatar, your name , if you have been sent away for a bit :rolleyes1 they take you tags away...heehee and you can't receive PM's , just thinking...I don't know this to be a fact about her.

I'm sure no one here on the camping board has ever had that happen :rolleyes1

Gatordad
07-23-2008, 05:06 PM
Let's just say the Camping Penalty Box is quite full.

http://jerryreynolds.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/double_penalty.jpg

Pirate-Jeff
07-23-2008, 05:24 PM
I would like to report a missing person well kind of anyway

Slacktester hasn't posted all day.

Whats up Donnie ? Have you been sick or did the kids take away your computer time. or better yet you got a DATE

Gatordad
07-23-2008, 05:31 PM
stalktester is donnie, i'm peter

Rhonda
07-23-2008, 05:31 PM

Really???? I didn't even know that!

Pirate-Jeff
07-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Ok---I'll fix it. Old timers was kickin in again

stacktester
07-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Let's just say the Camping Penalty Box is quite full.

http://jerryreynolds.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/double_penalty.jpg

The one on the right looks like the girl in the Lazy Days trailer.

Pirate-Jeff
07-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Did you get her phone # ?

Tent Camping Mom
07-23-2008, 05:53 PM
I must have missed all that.

It was about the DDP and I kinda came off a bit harsh when I posted that it was an idiotic choice for our family because we would be wasting money. I guess my choice of words are a little rough sometimes but I try not to be...honestly!:)

terri01p
07-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Really???? I didn't even know that!

Trust me Rhonda you of all people should know that I know...haha :laughing:

jrandtysmom
07-23-2008, 06:04 PM
The one on the right looks like the girl in the Lazy Days trailer.

What is the Lazy Days trailer? I keep seeing it mentioned on here.

jrandtysmom
07-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Trust me Rhonda you of all people should know that I know...haha :laughing:

I recently found out myself, been trying to behave ever since. :thumbsup2

Gatordad
07-23-2008, 06:06 PM
It was about the DDP and I kinda came off a bit harsh when I posted that it was an idiotic choice for our family because we would be wasting money. I guess my choice of words are a little rough sometimes but I try not to be...honestly!:)

two minutes in the box for you.
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/n880ep/44535bb0b14357df28a89c472c66de53a54.gif

TheFlame
07-23-2008, 06:10 PM
OH, and I thought I wasn't loved!:love:
I have flame on a special list, so you may be correct.
I think God has you on a special list too!!!:eek: :rotfl:
This ones for the Flame :drinking1
:dance3:
Did she say something here or the BB mod thread?
?????? :sad2: :rolleyes1
what is the BB mod thread?:confused3
I think many people are suffering from the I've got too many better things to do in the summer than to post on the DIS!
What about DisDawg?
Oh, yeah. :lmao:
I will ignore the DislilnutDawg comment...
We are building a house(moving in this weekend), putting in a pool, selling one of our farms, getting ready to homeschool, trying to breathe and NOT have a REAL heart attack...:scared1:
Oh Rog, I can't believe you missed me!?!:lovestruc
Yes, Terri dear I did recently get into a tiff with some holier than thou(sp?) REAL RESORT GOER'S the other day that were attacking the Fort and I got my first points!!:cheer2: I only got 10 and did not deserve ANY! I have said soooooo much worse on here! The mod's over there are really uptight!!!:laughing:
Yep, The Flame was on here Monday.
on this thread on the camping at Disney world forum:
Sadly, having to cancel our Disney trip for this year :-(
Had to cancel, but going to Destin!!!:dance3: :yay:
I removed my tags because the space beneath my posts was HUGE! The spaces between my teeth are bigger:scared: but I can't do anything about that without $$$$ and I am spending that on my dd's teeth, new house and pool!:thumbsup2
The last pm I got was from Jen, yesterday...:confused3 No pm problems here!maybe BM but not pm :rotfl2:
SOOOOO GLAD Y'ALL MISSED ME!!!!:grouphug:

terri01p
07-23-2008, 06:26 PM

I think God has you on a special list too!!!:eek: :rotfl:

:dance3:

?????? :sad2: :rolleyes1
what is the BB mod thread?:confused3

I will ignore the DislilnutDawg comment...
We are building a house(moving in this weekend), putting in a pool, selling one of our farms, getting ready to homeschool, trying to breathe and NOT have a REAL heart attack...:scared1:

Oh Rog, I can't believe you missed me!?!:lovestruc

Yes, Terri dear I did recently get into a tiff with some holier than thou(sp?) REAL RESORT GOER'S the other day that were attacking the Fort and I got my first points!!:cheer2: I only got 10 and did not deserve ANY! I have said soooooo much worse on here! The mod's over there are really uptight!!!:laughing:

Had to cancel, but going to Destin!!!:dance3: :yay:

I removed my tags because the space beneath my posts was HUGE! The spaces between my teeth are bigger:scared: but I can't do anything about that without $$$$ and I am spending that on my dd's teeth, new house and pool!:thumbsup2
The last pm I got was from Jen, yesterday...:confused3 No pm problems here!maybe BM but not pm :rotfl2:

I hear ya Flame, I'm about to remove my tags too and change my avatar to something else...I get bored easy....heehee

AuburnJen92
07-23-2008, 06:35 PM
Yall spend too much time on the community boards...Flame has been there all week....

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 06:45 PM

Isn't it nice to make the MIA list. I think if I was MIA no one would even notice. :sad2:

TheFlame
07-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Isn't it nice to make the MIA list. I think if I was MIA no one would even notice. :sad2:

You have to be a smart--- or trouble maker to be missed...:thumbsup2 Don't know why anyone missed me!:confused3

Gatordad
07-23-2008, 07:20 PM

You haven't made enough enemies to be missed, lol.

BigDaddyRog
07-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Heck Yeah, I miss ya FLAME!!!!! Youre alright in my book...Id like to get crap-faced drunk with you...(I know, I know....you dont drink and would like to save my soul from eternal damnation....but Im askeert of spendin eternity with a bunch of strangers)

Gatordad
07-23-2008, 09:47 PM
dude, i'm right there with ya. In hell, we can get drunk and drive my cart around all night long. I'll even let ya drive.

TheFlame
07-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Heck Yeah, I miss ya FLAME!!!!! Youre alright in my book...Id like to get crap-faced drunk with you...(I know, I know....you dont drink and would like to save my soul from eternal damnation....but Im askeert of spendin eternity with a bunch of strangers)

Rog-no matter your vices, I like people who are straight up and honest. You are who you are and put on no airs for anyone for any reason. I have learned through life(recently I might add) that the people I can most trust and relate to seem to be people just like you!:thumbsup2

:scared1:

BTW- I would love to meet you one day, but it won't be in hell so you had better straighten up!!!:)

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 10:08 PM
You have to be a smart--- or trouble maker to be missed...:thumbsup2 Don't know why anyone missed me!:confused3

You haven't made enough enemies to be missed, lol.

lol Yeah, I am not as exciting as most of you guys. ;)

TheFlame
07-23-2008, 10:09 PM
lol Yeah, I am not as exciting as most of you guys. ;)

I am NOT exciting....just a sarcastic wench!:lmao: :thumbsup2

loveDmouse
07-23-2008, 10:14 PM
I am NOT exciting....just a sarcastic wench!:lmao: :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

2goofycampers
07-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Ms. Flame there was a post on the Budget Board about wanting to remove the mods over there.

Where's Auntie Phyllis been?

TheFlame
07-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Oh, okay! :),

The mod. with the prob. that I am referring to "rules" on the Resort board...she is soooooo happy, fun and safe to be around!:thumbsup2 :lmao:

lisa8200
07-24-2008, 06:20 AM
Lisa8200 is getting REAL CLOSE to being an M.I.A.....where the hell you at Mike??
The question is,,,Where in Hell am I :lmao:?

Mike, we need wings, over.

Sorry Sir, for about two months in the summer, we go out of the wing business and start up the daycare center.It's a small business, one owner ( Lisa ) and one client ( Landon ). We have no plans to add more clients at this time but, we do allow others a day pass when there is a field trip planned.

My girls go back to school and/or work in about two weeks.

I've been wondering where Mike has been as well, haven't seem him around here in a while.

I've been in and out. enough to catch an occasional thread but, not enough to know what's happening.

hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I don't have enough time to share today but, I try to pop in and make sure everybodies doing ok and then back out. I've even seen quite a few new people,,,well, maybe not new anymore but people I havn't seen,,,and they keep coming back ????

I hope everybody is doing well, hopefully I will be back to normal ( amazing what you can consider normal )very soon. Miss you all... Except for you,,,you know who you are.......

Just kidding, I have no problems with anyone that I know is still on....

des1954
07-24-2008, 06:30 AM
Glad to see ya buddy! If you're too busy to get to the board...you're just too busy!! Just happy you still love us and that everything's okay!

Us3
07-24-2008, 09:49 AM
Good to see ya Mike!:wave2: (now no more stalking campsites and taking pictures ya hear? :laughing: Thats stalktesters job! ;) )

Gatordad
07-24-2008, 10:05 AM
The question is,,,Where in Hell am I :lmao:?

Sorry Sir, for about two months in the summer, we go out of the wing business and start up the daycare center.It's a small business, one owner ( Lisa ) and one client ( Landon ). We have no plans to add more clients at this time but, we do allow others a day pass when there is a field trip planned.

My girls go back to school and/or work in about two weeks.

I've been in and out. enough to catch an occasional thread but, not enough to know what's happening.

hopefully things will get back to normal soon. I don't have enough time to share today but, I try to pop in and make sure everybodies doing ok and then back out. I've even seen quite a few new people,,,well, maybe not new anymore but people I havn't seen,,,and they keep coming back ????

I hope everybody is doing well, hopefully I will be back to normal ( amazing what you can consider normal )very soon. Miss you all... Except for you,,,you know who you are.......

Just kidding, I have no problems with anyone that I know is still on....

Great to see you made it back from NYC in one piece.

Elliott
07-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Elliott...?:confused3

Not M.I.A. Fish,.....just T.C.O.B.!;)

OK GRUMPY
07-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Is Colon39 MIA? Have not seen him post in a few days!

auntie
07-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Where's Auntie Phyllis been?

Reporting in :wave2: ....I've been around. Not posting much, as I've not been able to sit for too long at the computer. Had some back issues along with Siatica. (never had it before, and wouldn't wish it on anyone :sad2: ) Sitting for any length of time seems to aggravate the situation. I will say today is the first day in over a week I feel better. I was checking the board and surprised to see my name mentioned in this thread. I appreciate your thinking of me, that's very nice of you. Thanks. ;)

2goofycampers
07-24-2008, 08:46 PM
Reporting in :wave2: ....I've been around. Not posting much, as I've not been able to sit for too long at the computer. Had some back issues along with Siatica. (never had it before, and wouldn't wish it on anyone :sad2: ) Sitting for any length of time seems to aggravate the situation. I will say today is the first day in over a week I feel better. I was checking the board and surprised to see my name mentioned in this thread. I appreciate your thinking of me, that's very nice of you. Thanks. ;)

Get you a good Chiropractor, they're great.

auntie
07-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Get you a good Chiropractor, they're great.

Really :confused3 ...I've never been. I don't know much about them.

I have been on prednisone this past week..and am scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday. Orothopedists has me going for some Physical therapy next week.
I've never been to a chriopractor before. I'll have to look into that.

g8trmom1
07-24-2008, 11:38 PM
Really :confused3 ...I've never been. I don't know much about them.

I have been on prednisone this past week..and am scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday. Orothopedists has me going for some Physical therapy next week.
I've never been to a chriopractor before. I'll have to look into that.

I second the Chiropractic recommendation.

I have been going for 10 years now. When my daughter was born, I had unbelievable Sciatica..which was years of back pain and neglect that exploded....They took me to the ER when she was only a few weeks old cause I couldn't walk, and prescribed pain killers...which when you have a newborn isn't conducive to being a good mommy. So upon my DH's advice, I sought relief from his Mom's chiro and he had me on the road to recovery. I still suffer from back pain, but it's my own fault, if a dropped a ton of weight it would probably disappear.

Jason was walking very little at 18 months old, so I brought him to my Chiro to check his hips and back, and he was straight as an arrow. He then checked his ankles, and it turned out that one of them was out. He popped it back into place and the next day he was walking. My chiro has his Masters in Sports Medicine and is reallly good. I was kicking myself for not taking him sooner!!

Just my 2 cents....coming from an Insurance Adjuster who was brainwashed that Chiros are quacks...and it turned out to save me many times!!:banana:

PolynesianPixie
07-24-2008, 11:46 PM
I agree, they can be great for things like sciatica! The only prob is you have to allow enough time for it. They want you in there all the time at first! But it's worth it just to feel better! Personally, I'd much rather be popped back into place than take a bunch a meds that just cover up the problem instead of fixing it. Good luck!!!!

g8trmom1
07-25-2008, 12:08 AM
I agree, they can be great for things like sciatica! The only prob is you have to allow enough time for it. They want you in there all the time at first! But it's worth it just to feel better! Personally, I'd much rather be popped back into place than take a bunch a meds that just cover up the problem instead of fixing it. Good luck!!!!

Yes that is true!
When I went 10 years ago after the big blowout, he only saw me twice a week. He was very conservative. I was in really bad shape, couldn't walk, stand, etc. It took months and it slowly got better.
When I switched to my current chiro, he put me on a plan to go 4 times a week, and then 3 times, etc. I was like WTH?? I wasn't even crippled or anything...but I went since my insurance covered it.

big kahuna1
07-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Just my 2 cents....coming from an Insurance Adjuster who was brainwashed that Chiros are quacks...and it turned out to save me many times!!

They are...just look how long you have been paying the one you are going to now!!:scared1:

They are a temporary fix in my opinion. Well, fix is a strong word. They temporarily stop the pain just long enough to make you come back the next week. Huge racket. It took years and years of lobbying and loads and loads of lobbying dollars to be recognized as a worthy occupation deserving of insurance money. Now they are raping the system. Just my personal opinion.

Can you tell I love chiros as much as lawyers?

Born 2 Fish
07-25-2008, 07:44 AM
In my case,,I can't aford to take 6 months to a year off work to recoop from back surgery, we'd be bankrupt. I was in so much pain,,went to a couple of docs, they only want to operate, cause they want to operate they won't give me pain medicine (guess they think I'm a doper). I was ready to kill someone or something,,anything to get thru the pain.
Went to a chiro, he told me straight up, "I can't fix you, but I can keep you out of pain."
And I'm here to tell you, he keeps me going!:thumbsup2

Born 2 Fish
07-25-2008, 07:47 AM
Not M.I.A. Fish,.....just T.C.O.B.!;)

:thumbsup2 not M.I.A.:thumbsup2

What's T.C.O.B. ??

Elliott
07-25-2008, 09:06 AM
T.C.O.B. ... "Taking care of business"

I have to side with the big kahuna on the chiropracter issue. They have helped alot of people feel better but at the price of having to continue seeing them.....possibly for years. Also many chiro's and other alternative medicine providers actually encourage distrust in their patient for conventional MD's/DO's which may have a negative affect on many patient's health status over time. And watch out for anybody who sells supplements or herbs that they recommend in their office, which many chiropracters do, it is a huge scam and all about the $$$.

ftwildernessguy
07-25-2008, 09:42 AM
T.C.O.B. ... "Taking care of business"

I have to side with the big kahuna on the chiropracter issue. They have helped alot of people feel better but at the price of having to continue seeing them.....possibly for years. Also many chiro's and other alternative medicine providers actually encourage distrust in their patient for conventional MD's/DO's which may have a negative affect on many patient's health status over time. And watch out for anybody who sells supplements or herbs that they recommend in their office, which many chiropracters do, it is a huge scam and all about the $$$.

I agree. The real key is finding one who a. knows their limitations and b. will correct a problem and allow you to move on. Nobody wants to marry their chiropractor, do they? I had lower back issues for years and finally went to a friend of mine who is a chiropractor. Two visits later, I was feeling great and haven't had a problem since, and that was probably 15 years ago or more. I know horror stories of people who have been permanently damaged by "adjustments" , hence the need to find one who knows their limitations. IMHO, no child should ever be treated by a chiropractor. And no matter what they say, a back adjustment will not cure allergies or straighten teeth.

2goofycampers
07-25-2008, 09:54 AM
I respectfully disagree. Our son has slight scoliosis he went to the Chiropractor for this 4 years ago because the pain was severe. He went for one year, starting 3 times a week , then 2, then 1 a week. He hasn't been back in 3 years and still feels fine. Some peoples ailments require lasting care, some require care and maintenance, some are good with care only. A GOOD Chiropractor and your body will tell you which category you fit into. Frank has to have lasting care because of his ailment and the type of work he does. I like the maintenance plan. We had some big expenses come up a while back and we missed an appointment the Doc called and said come on in anyway, he had us come in for 2 months no charge, let's see an MD do that. Our insurance doesn't cover him until we meet our deductible, which thank goodness we never do.

I also think children should be seen, our son could have been helped much sooner if we knew about the chiropractor. He [doc] also treats his own children from the minute they are born. His DD was born with the use of forceps, when she was born her neck was crooked he fixed it right there upon delivery. I think better to treat before things grow the wrong way.

g8trmom1
07-25-2008, 10:11 AM
They are...just look how long you have been paying the one you are going to now!!:scared1:

They are a temporary fix in my opinion. Well, fix is a strong word. They temporarily stop the pain just long enough to make you come back the next week. Huge racket. It took years and years of lobbying and loads and loads of lobbying dollars to be recognized as a worthy occupation deserving of insurance money. Now they are raping the system. Just my personal opinion.

Can you tell I love chiros as much as lawyers?

I thought that too, until I need help. It beat the alternative=pain pills.

RvUsa
07-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Trust me guys, with my bad back, I have tried it all. I started in GA and that chiro made me go 4 times a week, and it helped a little, ( I kept going cuz one of the techs in the office was S W E E T ) When I moved home, I didn't see anyone for a while, and then the back got worse. I had l4 l5 and l5 s1 operated on and did ok for a while. It started to hurt again, and went to a quack up here, he did the whole spine xray and said I had lower back problems and neck problems. Well he adjusted both 3x a week for about 3 weeks, and I refused to go back. My neck had never hurt before that, but now I have neck pain every morning.
So move ahead a year or so, and I found a MD that was also a DO, and he does adjustments, just once, and any time my back hurts, he pops it in, and I feel great, he can prescribe Meds as well :thumbsup2 I won't let anyone mess with my neck again.

So my advice, be careful, some may help some may hurt, but look for a DO that does adjustments, if you can....

Us3
07-25-2008, 11:23 AM
I had a chiro help me once. My neck was injured when I delivered my 2nd dd.:rolleyes: I had off and on pain in my neck for about 7 months and then woke up one morning and could not even raise out of bed :eek: ....and it was the worse pain I had ever felt in my life! I had just found out I was pg with my 3rd dd so the MD couldn't do anything for me....no x-ray and no pain meds. I was in so much pain and finally went to a chiro the next day. She was able to help me out with my neck when the doc said he couldn't do anything for me. I had no choice and thankfully it worked for me!

2goofycampers
08-20-2008, 06:59 PM
Terri01p where are you?

PolynesianPixie
08-21-2008, 10:34 AM
JCJRSmith?

BigDaddyRog
08-21-2008, 11:24 AM
I was just thinking about JCJR yesterday......anyone hear from him lately?

Us3
08-21-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm about to declare Stacktester MIA! Since Donnie has had Donna, he hasn't been around much! ;)

In all seriousness...has anyone heard if he is making it through all of the rain?

VACAMPER
08-21-2008, 11:45 AM
He's probably out in the rain washing his dishes. Maybe his laundry.:confused3

g8trmom1
08-21-2008, 11:46 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BRDof3
08-21-2008, 11:51 AM

If it would just rain here I could wash the car. :)

PolynesianPixie
08-21-2008, 11:52 AM
I'll send 'ol Donnie a text....

Us3
08-21-2008, 11:53 AM

Gatordad
08-21-2008, 12:03 PM

You are good you..... you really are.

BigDaddyRog
08-21-2008, 12:06 PM
she is quite the advanced ********!!!!

VACAMPER
08-21-2008, 12:08 PM
You are good you..... you really are.

she is quite the advanced ********!!!!

Thank you. I think.

Gatordad
08-21-2008, 12:08 PM
maybe donnie lost the magic. Rog, get the bottle rockets out, i found the candle.

lawnspecialties
08-21-2008, 12:25 PM
I've called Donnie's cell twice today. I finally just left a voicemail.

stacktester
08-21-2008, 12:25 PM
Actually we were just out riding 4 wheelers in the mud and rain looking for Steve and Renee. Where are you guy's?

Us3
08-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Now Donnie...we don't want to see another video like the one with the guy and the kite! No Darwin award for you...ok?

Seriously though, riding 4-wheelers in the mud and rain sounds like fun! No work, time to play!

BigDaddyRog
08-21-2008, 02:41 PM
I muddied up the golfcart yesterday...but thats not nearly as fun as slopping it up on a 4wheeler!!

Born 2 Fish
08-21-2008, 03:18 PM

Hey,,,when your a bachelor,,things can be done differently.

When I was a very young teenage bachelor,,there was a time or two I actually wore clothes into the shower to wash em !:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

terri01p
08-21-2008, 05:22 PM
Terri01p where are you?

Ahhhhh thanks Denise :hug:

Just enjoying the summer !

2goofycampers
08-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Jim we're thinking of you.

Gatordad
08-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Jim, please come out to play.

Millermouseketeers
08-24-2008, 08:43 AM
Escape Artist, Sue- Did you make it back from the fort and driving through Fay?

VACAMPER
08-24-2008, 09:12 AM
1goofy1 and Ed?

77ed
08-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Sorry it's been a while since I have been here. It's funny one day your doing nothing at work, then all of a sudden your slamed:confused3 , then a storm decideds to come through. I think things will be back to normal now.:hippie:

3gr8kids
08-27-2008, 03:00 PM
Ummm, isn't there ANYONE who missed me? I've been gone for like, a week! sniff, sniff. I need a tissue.
:rotfl:

2goofycampers
08-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Ummm, isn't there ANYONE who missed me? I've been gone for like, a week! sniff, sniff. I need a tissue.
Me, glad you're back.

RvUsa
08-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Nah, Karla, we have been over at my place on the new chat talking about you!!! :lmao::lmao: Just kidding.

2goofycampers
08-27-2008, 03:04 PM
Nah, Karla, we have been over at my place on the new chat talking about you!!! :lmao::lmao: Just kidding.

Hey, what happens in chat stays in chat. :rotfl:

Gatordad
08-27-2008, 03:41 PM
i was kind of relieved to not have to look at that hat.

auntie
08-27-2008, 06:03 PM

Hey Karla,:hug:

Where have you been?...I was away for a bit also. I found them on chat last night over on John's site. It does appear that the board has been slow, so I don't think we missed too much.

AuburnJen92
08-28-2008, 08:33 AM
i missed karla, i also missed karla's picture aggravating gatordad:lmao:

3gr8kids
08-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Me, glad you're back.
Thank you! :flower3:

I thought I heard my ears ringing, lol. I'll be over soon to join the chat :)

Hey, what happens in chat stays in chat. :rotfl:
Mum's the word, lol. :rolleyes1

i was kind of relieved to not have to look at that hat.
LOL. Just for you I am currently searching for a pic of the boy minus the hat. Although, it's tough to find as he is ALWAYS with that hat!

Hey Karla,:hug:

Where have you been?...I was away for a bit also. I found them on chat last night over on John's site. It does appear that the board has been slow, so I don't think we missed too much.
Thanks Phyllis! I was thinking we hadn't seen/heard too much from you. I just figured you were catching up after your wonderful vacation! I've been at a horse show with my two DD's, and then it was time to get back to school the day after we got home from the show. Thank you for asking! :hug:

i missed karla, i also missed karla's picture aggravating gatordad:lmao:

Thank you Jen - you crack me up! :rotfl:

Gatordad
08-28-2008, 02:14 PM
give me that kid for a week, he'll be cured.

2goofycampers
09-09-2008, 11:33 AM
John,,Anybody heard from him the last couple days ??:confused3

We need you back John .

vick
09-09-2008, 12:06 PM

We need you back John .

We miss you John! Come back. I'm trying to keep the chatters in line, but need your help. Seriously, I hope you are doing ok.

BRDof3
09-09-2008, 12:57 PM

We need you back John .

I just cyber-talked to him yesterday, or Sunday if forget which. He should be back around soon.

VACAMPER
09-09-2008, 05:56 PM
We miss you John! Come back. I'm trying to keep the chatters in line, but need your help. Seriously, I hope you are doing ok.

You, keep us in line. Your becoming the ring leader.:lmao:

2goofycampers
09-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Ami, I'm putting you on the MIA list.

PolynesianPixie
09-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Ami, I'm putting you on the MIA list.

:rotfl2: It's good to be missed! I have been really busy the last several days.....plus my internet was out for awhile, too. I love you guys too much! I'll never be gone for long!!!!!

chief19spixi
09-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Probably my fault, I think my claws were a little too long for her....I tried to make amends but I don't think she liked me too much :guilty: . I did leave a trip report over on RVUsa's site and she replied so maybe peace has been made. :goodvibes

I don't hold a grudge dear!! Im an ADULT!! LOL

But I do know my nails are longer then yours are!!

JUST KIDDING.. whats in the past is in the past!!

Hugz

2goofycampers
09-16-2008, 10:03 AM
Disney Campers,,,,,,,,,,,
Scott your on the MIA list now.

loveDmouse
09-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, I am back. Was almost gone for a week. Started to have the shakes and everything. :hyper: :hyper:
Just incase anyone missed me. ;)

AuburnJen92
09-18-2008, 08:53 PM
of course we missed you, are you kidding?

loveDmouse
09-19-2008, 06:54 AM
You are so kind. :flower3:

PolynesianPixie
10-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Is it just me, or have 1goofy1 and 77ed not been around in awhile?

VACAMPER
10-20-2008, 02:27 PM
ive been thinking about them too.
Someone send Ed a beer!

BigDaddyRog
10-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Some extra potent brews for Ed...
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/dj_bigdaddyrog/2114509503_df8c157af7_o.jpg

And a couple of bottles of wine for 1goofy1
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/dj_bigdaddyrog/2114509385_de350304b6_o.jpg
When ed rips one and she has to snort it...she aint a happy camper!!

OK GRUMPY
10-20-2008, 10:52 PM
LOL that is too funny Horse Piss Beer!! I need to find some of that (not for me):rolleyes1

BRDof3
10-21-2008, 08:09 AM
LOL that is too funny Horse Piss Beer!! I need to find some of that (not for me):rolleyes1

I'm thinking I may have to try the Rip Snorter wine with my late night re-runs. :happytv:

PolynesianPixie
10-21-2008, 08:10 AM
I'm definitely going to buy some happy camper wine to put in the pop-up! :goodvibes

3gr8kids
10-22-2008, 08:27 AM
I'd like to add Nicole (Seabee) and Jim on the MIA list. Has anyone heard from them lately? Just wondering how they're doing.

AuburnJen92
10-22-2008, 08:30 AM
They have been on chats at night...

2goofycampers
10-22-2008, 08:36 AM
I believe they are at WDW, if not they are getting ready to be soon.

RvUsa
10-22-2008, 08:43 AM
Jim and Nicole left for WDW last Wed, I talked to them a little on chat, and they are having a great time. Jim is having all kinds of chair problems, the seat in the truck broke, and they are having it fixed, it may make them stay a day or 2 extra, poor them. LOL

Then Jim broke the controller off of the electric chair on one of the shuttle busses. Nicole put it back on with duck tape, yes DUCK tape, she will post the picture when she gets home LOL and you will understand.

Us3
10-22-2008, 09:17 AM
That Nicole sure can tell a story can't she John? She had us in tears (laughing) at their misfortune so far during this trip! Regarless of all of it, they are happy as ever to be at Disney!:thumbsup2

4daubers
10-25-2008, 11:44 AM
I've been basically off the boards for at least 2 months and no one noticed. But that's ok. I know that it's more important to give love than receive love... especially when trying to get back on the playground with the in crowd. :lovestruc :)

des1954
10-25-2008, 11:58 AM
I've been basically off the boards for at least 2 months and no one noticed. But that's ok. I know that it's more important to give love than receive love... especially when trying to get back on the playground with the in crowd. :lovestruc :)

Awwww, Sheri,,,:hug: You can play on our playground, anytime!!! Sometimes it's really hard to keep up with everyone in this place. The in crowd??? Well, I don't know about that, but we like to "think" we are!:rotfl: Welcome home, camper!!

4daubers
10-25-2008, 12:06 PM
Thanks Deb. It's always good to come home. ;)

Born 2 Fish
10-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Dont be runn'n off now ! Take off yer shoes and sit a spell.:goodvibes

So where does the 'DAUBERS" part of 4daubers come from ?

the reason I ask is cause we have a drywall business,, one of our builders refer to us as daubers.

auntie
10-25-2008, 01:27 PM

Nice to have you back!:hug:

auntie
10-25-2008, 01:31 PM
Jim and Nicole left for WDW last Wed, I talked to them a little on chat, and they are having a great time. Jim is having all kinds of chair problems, the seat in the truck broke, and they are having it fixed, it may make them stay a day or 2 extra, poor them. LOL

Then Jim broke the controller off of the electric chair on one of the shuttle busses. Nicole put it back on with duck tape, yes DUCK tape, she will post the picture when she gets home LOL and you will understand.

My dad uses one of these chairs, they are so expensive to repairs. A little duct tape goes a long way toward cutting costs!

Hope they are having a great time on a well deserved vacation.

4daubers
10-25-2008, 07:53 PM
Dont be runn'n off now ! Take off yer shoes and sit a spell.:goodvibes

So where does the 'DAUBERS" part of 4daubers come from ?

the reason I ask is cause we have a drywall business,, one of our builders refer to us as daubers.

One of our favorite TV shows was Coach many years ago. One of the character's name was Dauber. When I was pregnant with twins, we knew the sex of one twin but not the other, had one name but not the other. I'm not sure why but we began calling them daubers and it stuck...makes no sense but then again we're senseless. :crazy2:

Born 2 Fish
10-25-2008, 08:10 PM
One of our favorite TV shows was Coach many years ago. One of the character's name was Dauber. When I was pregnant with twins, we knew the sex of one twin but not the other, had one name but not the other. I'm not sure why but we began calling them daubers and it stuck...makes no sense but then again we're senseless. :crazy2:

I like that !:thumbsup2 What a great story !

So what did you name them ?

g8trmom1
10-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Has anyone heard from Mamloya?

BRDof3
10-26-2008, 09:14 AM
I PM'd her a week or so back. She is getting ready to move pretty soon, sounds like she's been pretty busy. She apparently is checking in from time to time, even if she doesn't post, since she got my PM and replied to it.

Might be a good idea is we tried to email every so often, just to make sure everything is OK.

ntsammy5
10-26-2008, 09:20 AM
Thanks, Rob

2goofycampers
10-26-2008, 10:00 AM
Pete & Chris :flower3:

2goofycampers
11-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Auntie Phyllis we miss you.

des1954
11-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Auntie Phyllis we miss you.

Phyllis is back at Disney this week, with her son. She called me Friday evening and she was worn out from travelling, her sciatic nerve was giving her fits, and they screwed up her room assignment at Riverside. She was going to call me Saturday if she felt better for me to get her & bring her to the Fort to meet everyone, but she never called. I think I might call her later to see if she's okay.

2goofycampers
11-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Phyllis is back at Disney this week, with her son. She called me Friday evening and she was worn out from travelling, her sciatic nerve was giving her fits, and they screwed up her room assignment at Riverside. She was going to call me Saturday if she felt better for me to get her & bring her to the Fort to meet everyone, but she never called. I think I might call her later to see if she's okay.

Ah, thanks Deb, I forgot her WDW trip was this week. I hope she gets feeling better and can enjoy it to the fullest.

Gatordad
11-04-2008, 07:02 PM

she just didn't want me to see her tags.

ntsammy5
11-04-2008, 07:12 PM
she just didn't want me to see her tags.

She has magnificent tags

Gatordad
11-04-2008, 07:45 PM
i wanted to see them anyway.

BigDaddyRog
11-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Ya know what they say......Once ya've seen ONE tag....ya wanna see 'em ALL!!!!

lucy_love
11-06-2008, 06:03 PM
What happened to Colson (Chris)?

AuburnJen92
11-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Ya know what they say......Once ya've seen ONE tag....ya wanna see 'em ALL!!!!

Yeah, but that never stops y'all from lookin' does it????:lmao:

BRDof3
11-06-2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah, but that never stops y'all from lookin' does it????:lmao:

We can look, we just can't click on them. :rotfl:

SCGal
11-06-2008, 09:04 PM
What happened to Colson (Chris)?

That's what I'm wondering Hint, Hint

Gatordad
11-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Irreconcilable differences.

ntsammy5
11-07-2008, 07:28 AM

:lmao: :happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: :dance3: :bored: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :jumping3:

ntsammy5
11-07-2008, 07:29 AM
We can look, we just can't click on them. :rotfl:

Sure you can, but be prepared to get slapped!

ftwildernessguy
11-07-2008, 07:51 AM

You know what they say - if you can't stand the heat.......

Tent Camping Mom
11-07-2008, 09:35 AM
I was on hiatus for over 2 months, what happened to Colson39? :confused: He's always been opinionated but haven't we all a time or two ;). I just hope everything is ok with his new family.

Judy Judy Judy
11-07-2008, 02:25 PM
I find it really funny whenever someone hasn't been on the dis for a while how people alway tend to think something tragic has to have happened. :rotfl:

Tent Camping Mom
11-07-2008, 03:03 PM
So true....

Back to Colson39...can someone enlighten me? I've searched the threads and I can't find a thing. :confused3

Born 2 Fish
11-07-2008, 03:03 PM
I find it really funny whenever someone hasn't been on the dis for a while how people alway tend to think something tragic has to have happened. :rotfl:

I can't speak for everyone else,,but as for me, I'm just nosey ! :thumbsup2

Gatordad
11-07-2008, 03:28 PM
So true....

Back to Colson39...can someone enlighten me? I've searched the threads and I can't find a thing. :confused3
He got into a fight over a parking space.

BRDof3
11-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Sure you can, but be prepared to get slapped!

So, how do you slap someone in cyber-space?

AuburnJen92
11-07-2008, 03:56 PM
So true....

He hit the edit button too many times and his computer imploded!

Judy Judy Judy
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Colson39 is off doing extensive research on all the history of FW so he can make a huge come back. :rotfl:

Oh and just so Martha will know, Colson took all his fun toys and went home...hehe

Tent Camping Mom
11-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Oh and just so Martha will know, Colson took all his fun toys and went home...hehe

:confused3 OK, I'm blonde and I admit it but I just don't get it.

Judy Judy Judy
11-07-2008, 04:43 PM
:confused3 OK, I'm blonde and I admit it

hehehe

Gatordad
11-07-2008, 04:54 PM
he got into a fight over a parking space.

Tent Camping Mom
11-07-2008, 04:58 PM
he got into a fight over a parking space.

Gotcha!:thumbsup2

2goofycampers
12-02-2008, 04:09 PM
My life is missing some humor and unique insight, I need it back. PLEEZE.

:flower3:

Gatordad
12-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Rog isn't into virtual message boards much.

auntie
12-02-2008, 07:20 PM

:eek:

Just Beachy
12-03-2008, 10:46 AM
My life is missing some humor and unique insight, I need it back. PLEEZE.

:flower3:

I was thinking the same thing!! Rog, I hope everything's ok. We miss you! :grouphug:

ntsammy5
12-03-2008, 11:14 AM

Rog who? :confused3

2goofycampers
12-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Rog who? :confused3

See the old timers are forgetting who you are. :lmao:

J/K Al.

BigDaddyRog
12-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Hey...Im still here...just been in a pretty quiet mood lately!! Its nice to know ya've noticed my lack of motormouthing, though...thanks!!!

RvUsa
12-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Wow, good thing you posted dude, I was just getting ready to call you to make sure you were ok, you barely dodged that bullet man! :lmao:

Just Beachy
12-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Hey...Im still here...just been in a pretty quiet mood lately!! Its nice to know ya've noticed my lack of motormouthing, though...thanks!!!

Thank goodness you're alright. :hug: I was getting very worried! Now, get back on here and start posting or we'll tan you hide, mister!!! (that was my best "mom" impression) :goodvibes

des1954
12-03-2008, 04:33 PM
or we'll tan your hide

Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred.
Tan me hide when I'm dead.

So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde;
and that's it hangin' on the shed.

All together now...

Tie me kangaroo down, sport;
Tie me kangaroo down.
Tie me kangaroo down!!

Sorry....I couldn't help myself!

des1954
12-03-2008, 04:41 PM
You know who I just thought about that we haven't seen in a long, long time?

Mr. Man & Cottontailcurl! Anyone heard from or about either of them?

BRDof3
12-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Thank goodness you're alright. :hug: I was getting very worried! Now, get back on here and start posting or we'll tan you hide, mister!!! (that was my best "mom" impression) :goodvibes

Scared the :eek: out of me. I posted just to make sure I wasn't in trouble!

BRDof3
12-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Tan me hide when I'm dead, Fred.
Tan me hide when I'm dead.

So we tanned his hide when he died, Clyde;
and that's it hangin' on the shed.

All together now...

Tie me kangaroo down.
Tie me kangaroo down!!

Sorry....I couldn't help myself!

Thanks. I'm turning the Christmas music up real loud to try to get that song out of my head. If it doesn't work I am blaming you and sending a band to your house to play "The Brady Bunch" theme for an hour and a half. :banana:

lisa8200
12-03-2008, 07:01 PM

Cottontailcurl

Mr. Man

You know who I just thought about that we haven't seen in a long, long time?

Mr. Man & Cottontailcurl! Anyone heard from or about either of them?

sounds like a double post to me ?????any word since the first post????

lisa8200
12-03-2008, 07:06 PM

Lets see, your sig has a picture of you with horns and your number of post at the time I'm posting this says you are "for 666" ( 4,666 )...Coincidence ????:rolleyes1

Gatordad
12-03-2008, 08:19 PM
I didn't know Rog had 4665 interesting things to say. Go figure.

bigdisneydaddy
12-03-2008, 08:33 PM
I didn't know Rog had 4665 interesting things to say. Go figure.

Its a counter, not an interestingomometer.......

Gatordad
12-03-2008, 08:47 PM
true true. Maybe I should invent the interestingometer. I could be rich. Think of all the beer I can buy my friends.

bigdisneydaddy
12-03-2008, 09:11 PM
true true. Maybe I should invent the interestingometer. I could be rich. Think of all the beer I can buy my friends.

Yes sir... beer for your friends would be pure genius.

auntie
12-03-2008, 09:15 PM

Kelly, your too nice.

It's been my experience when using the official "mom voice"...you must use the entire given name. In this case "RogER!"..(empahsis here, should be heavily placed on the second syllable.....(immediately followed by the middle name, if there is one..if not..you may proceed directly to the last name) Be sure to include a hefty measure of "mother guilt" at the end of any chastizing, so that while they may loathe you..they also feel terrible, and ultimately do what they're told. :thumbsup2

Ahem....

ROGER...you shall stop that lurking immediately and participate here in the camping forum! What?:confused3 ..do you think we are made of words:confused3 that they grow on trees:confused3 Do we have a tree full of catchie phrases and whimsical ideas growing in the backyard? You don't think you have to do your part so that we have a lively and interesting forum:confused3 We have to break our butts every day so that you can have your fancy clothes clothes and video games, not to mention that car..do you even pay insurance?...oh wait:eek: ..that's not you Rog. Sorry,..you get the idea. :rolleyes1

Only kidding Rog..nice to see you're around :flower3:

Okay..now I've gotta go find a kid to yell at....:mad:

BigDaddyRog
12-04-2008, 09:11 AM
Auntie...you're more than welcome to yell at my kids......and for ammo, they DONT pay for car insurance, or cell phone bills....or clean up after themselves...or treat us with respect...or throw away empty cereal boxes....or.....

BRDof3
12-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Auntie...you're more than welcome to yell at my kids......and for ammo, they DONT pay for car insurance, or cell phone bills....or clean up after themselves...or treat us with respect...or throw away empty cereal boxes....or.....

Ya know, I swore as a kid I would NEVER say the same words as my parents. Now they flow so easily it's spooky! Nailed it dead-on Rog. :)

BRDof3
12-04-2008, 09:19 AM
While we're on the subject of MIA's, has anyone heard from MamaLoya? I haven't seen anything from her in a long time.

PolynesianPixie
12-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Welcome back Rog! I won't fuss at you like those other people did :angel:
It is good to see you again, though.

As for the others mentioned, I do hear from CottontailCurl every now and again. She's ok, just has had an awful lot on her plate lately. I think she's looking forward to a day when she can focus a little more on her beloved Disney!

I think of Mamaloya, too. I hope she's ok!

auntie
12-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Ya know, I swore as a kid I would NEVER say the same words as my parents. Now they flow so easily it's spooky! Nailed it dead-on Rog. :)

What's that saying... :confused: something about the older you get, the smarter your parents got. ;)
Guess they weren't so clueless after all?:laughing:

PolynesianPixie
12-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Oh! I'm still concerned about 1goofy1 and 77ed! I thought Rhonda's beer thread would lure them out....no such luck!

2goofycampers
12-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Vic, you win and then go a day without posting. :rolleyes1

ram101
12-20-2008, 10:02 PM
Kelly, your too nice.

It's been my experience when using the official "mom voice"...you must use the entire given name. In this case "RogER!"..(empahsis here, should be heavily placed on the second syllable.....(immediately followed by the middle name, if there is one..if not..you may proceed directly to the last name) Be sure to include a hefty measure of "mother guilt" at the end of any chastizing, so that while they may loathe you..they also feel terrible, and ultimately do what they're told. :thumbsup2

Ahem....

ROGER...you shall stop that lurking immediately and participate here in the camping forum! What?:confused3 ..do you think we are made of words:confused3 that they grow on trees:confused3 Do we have a tree full of catchie phrases and whimsical ideas growing in the backyard? You don't think you have to do your part so that we have a lively and interesting forum:confused3 We have to break our butts every day so that you can have your fancy clothes clothes and video games, not to mention that car..do you even pay insurance?...oh wait:eek: ..that's not you Rog. Sorry,..you get the idea. :rolleyes1

Only kidding Rog..nice to see you're around :flower3:

Okay..now I've gotta go find a kid to yell at....:mad:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Oh Wait.... Shooo you were really yelling at Rog not me!!! wooo I puckered right up on that one!!! yikes

vick
12-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Vic, you win and then go a day without posting. :rolleyes1

Did I go a whole day without posting? I didn't have money for internet after paying Rhonda. :lmao:

BRDof3
12-20-2008, 10:57 PM
:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Oh Wait.... Shooo you were really yelling at Rog not me!!! wooo I puckered right up on that one!!! yikes

Yessir! Strong and authoritative, just like a police officer should be.

2goofycampers
01-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Sonya, I know things are busy for you, just want you to know we miss you and are thinking of you and your family.

3gr8kids
01-14-2009, 10:13 AM
Sonya, I know things are busy for you, just want you to know we miss you and are thinking of you and your family.

Ditto...

Just Beachy
01-14-2009, 11:16 AM
Sonya, hope all is well and know that we miss you!

Born 2 Fish
01-14-2009, 05:23 PM
And ROG !!! We miss you too man !

auntie
01-14-2009, 06:58 PM
Rog?....:scratchin Rog?.... Who's that:confused3

Oh yes...ROG! :laughing: Where have you been?:confused:

Just Beachy
01-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Phyllis, it seems that the chewing out you gave Rog last month had absolutely no effect on him at all. :sad2: Could you please give it another try so he'll get back here and play with us? :rolleyes1

Born 2 Fish
01-15-2009, 06:09 AM
:confused:
Garsh,, it was like a buncha of the friends got together at the holidayz and decided to make a resolution, not to play with us any more.

:sad1:

Colson39
01-15-2009, 08:51 AM
Everyone comes back ;) lol

Us3
01-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Thanks for thinking of me! I've been checking in some, but not getting to all of the post! I'll catch you guys in chat soon! :thumbsup2

Disney Campers
01-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Everyone comes back ;) lol

Cute pic in your sig, My 3 yo nephew had that sparkling juice on New Years, he calls it "Kid Wine" and asked for another bottle at the store last night.

Colson39
01-15-2009, 10:10 AM
I'll have to remember that, Kid Wine. No biggie if they get hooked on Kid Wine...lol

Born 2 Fish
01-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Rhonda - M.I.A. ????

Rhonda, where are you? :confused3

I'm guess'n that the "move" has you busy ?

stacktester
01-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Shannone1. We miss you girl. Stop by to say hi.

Rhonda
01-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Rhonda - M.I.A. ????

Rhonda, where are you? :confused3

I'm guess'n that the "move" has you busy ?

Hi Frank/Denise! I'm here! I stop in a couple times a day, just to see what excitement I'm missing. But, I don't have much time so I don't stick around long. But, I'm watching......always watching......

BRDof3
01-16-2009, 07:46 PM
Shannone1. We miss you girl. Stop by to say hi.

I'm hoping she's OK. She posted on John's site a while back that she was dropping her camping-based forums. Things are really tight, and the camping connections were hard to take, given the fact that they couldn't for a while. I PM'd her before Christmas, but don't know if she saw it.

What he said, Shannone. If you see this, come by for a visit. :wave2:

TheFlame
01-20-2009, 08:47 AM
Denny?????????????????????

Where are you????????????????

:wave2: :goodvibes

stacktester
01-20-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm hoping she's OK. She posted on John's site a while back that she was dropping her camping-based forums. Things are really tight, and the camping connections were hard to take, given the fact that they couldn't for a while. I PM'd her before Christmas, but don't know if she saw it.

What he said, Shannone. If you see this, come by for a visit. :wave2:

Shannone1 stopped in Johns chat last night so we know she's doing better and she's ok.

PolynesianPixie
01-20-2009, 11:17 AM
Denny?????????????????????

Where are you????????????????

:wave2: :goodvibes

I was just thinking about him too! He went to the Fort and then stopped posting!

Homebrew....where are you?????

Born 2 Fish
02-13-2009, 08:13 AM
77ed............???

anyone know ??

2goofycampers
02-13-2009, 09:28 AM
77ed............???

anyone know ??

I think about him and 1goofy1 alot, sure hope they are ok.

VACAMPER
02-13-2009, 02:13 PM
I think about them alot too, i really like Ed and Michelle.

Born 2 Fish
02-24-2009, 05:33 PM
M.I.A.

Rvusa,,John !!!

Anybody know what happened to John ?? He ain't been around much :confused3

Okay,, just kidd'n,,his wiring ain't right.....wait, that didn't sound right,,I mean his comput box wiring ain't right. He's waiting for parts,,I think.

I still miss see'n him around,,
he ain't even post'n on his own site.

Hope your wiring gets better soon John, :thumbsup2

ntsammy5
02-24-2009, 07:13 PM
You're saying he has some loose wires?

2goofycampers
02-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Tigger in Bama, where you at Kelly?

stacktester
02-26-2009, 04:40 AM
Shannone1 where you at? Stop by sometime.

bigdisneydaddy
02-26-2009, 06:44 AM
Shannone1 where you at? Stop by sometime.

She is about 25 miles from me. I could stalk her for you if you will pay for the gas......:lmao:

Just Beachy
02-26-2009, 12:37 PM
She is about 25 miles from me. I could stalk her for you if you will pay for the gas......:lmao:

Donnie would probably like that. She IS married....:lmao:

TiggerinBama
02-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Tigger in Bama, where you at Kelly?

hey guys and gals, I'm still here however I'm not going to be at disney for the month of march or at least not as of right now.

But I'm leaving to go to disney tonight, sadly I want be at the campground, I couldn't get all of my days, but I will be at SSR.

I can't wait to go to ESPN weekend and to the Jonas Brothers movie at AMC.

I have a site reserved for three of my night at the campground in a premium site if any one is interested in those let me know, I'm going to have to pay for the first night anyways. The Dates are for this weekend 2-28 thru 3-3, in Premium Site requested 800 loop. I will lose my first night's deposit, so if any of you want to come stay for that one night for free let me know. I think it will be around 235.00 left to pay on the site for the rest of the days.
Things have just been really busy around here lately. I haven't had a chance to get on .
Thanks for asking, lol
I love most of you.
I wouldn't leave without telling you.

Born 2 Fish
02-26-2009, 07:06 PM
Mike-Lisa8200,,where are you man ? Are they over work'n you ??

SCGal
02-26-2009, 08:07 PM
No one missed little ol' SCGal? I'm going cry now, I need a hug.
Also SCBeachBum is bummed no one missed him as well.
Just kidding I love to be back.