PDA

View Full Version : EMH question

tinkatheart111
07-18-2008, 09:13 PM
The WDW site has the MK hours for Dec. 23 listed as 8-11. Then it has EMH listed. Does that mean that EMH starts at 7 or that regular park hours begin at 9? We are staying off-site and I know how important it will be to be there at opening. However, I hate to get there at 7:30 and find that without a KTTW we have to wait until 9. :confused3

vicki_c
07-18-2008, 09:14 PM
If park hours are posted as 8 AM and there is an EMH, the EMH starts at 7 AM. As an off site visitor not eligible for EMH, you might want to pick a different park, in my opinion.

tinkatheart111
07-18-2008, 10:21 PM
The problem is that MK has EMH all that week, in fact I think it was Dec. 21-31. Oh well, it isn't our first trip. We have our ADR for LTT for 5:30. The rest of the day we'll look for attractions where the lines are somewhat reasonable. I just want to make sure to get into the park before it reaches "capacity", from what I have read that can be around 10:00. I guess we will plan on 7:30 and hope for the best.;)

We also have an ADR at Le Cellier on Christmas Day. Crowds are going to be part of our Christmas vacation all the way through. I'm counting on the holiday spirit getting us through. :santa:

vicki_c
07-18-2008, 10:29 PM
OOOOHHH. I have the same issue - we're going from 12/20-30. I am an on-site guest, but really don't do EMHs on a "normal" (non Christmas) trip, so I'm not sure what we're going to do! Getting there at regular opening is probably okay as well, but I'd make sure you really get there at that time and not later.

I'm with you on the holiday spirit thing! I've already told DH -- don't expect to be riding all the rides this trip -- it's about the "special" holiday things for the most part (we've already had 2 trips to Disney this year, so I hope he can handle it!) ;)