PDA

View Full Version : Nevermind...i'm a dork ;) re: this week's e-mail show

scarlett873
07-17-2008, 02:40 PM
ETA: Thank you, Kim, for showing me the error of my ways! :)

My iTunes has been acting goofy the last few days. It didn't download yesterday's podcast until late last night! So I keep hitting refresh every now and then to check for the e-mail show, but i've got nothing so far.

Just wanted to ask (and it's ok if there won't be an e-mail show...honest!) if there is supposed to be an e-mail show this week or not. Trying to remember if there was anything said on yesterday's podcast about it or not...

Thanks!

simonkodousek
07-17-2008, 02:44 PM
I've been checking the podcast main page every once and awhile to see if the e-mail show is up yet. I would check there first because iTunes can take awhile to update the show list. :)

scarlett873
07-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Ok...phew! I was beginning to think that I missed the memo that there would be no e-mail show this week or something! I'll keep checking! Thanks Simon! :)

chirurgeon
07-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Brandie, if YOU were staying at the Poly in concierge, would YOU be uploading the email show? ;)

Kim

scarlett873
07-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Brandie, if YOU were staying at the Poly in concierge, would YOU be uploading the email show? ;)

Kim
Oh geez...DUH!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nevermind...lol

Takodacaleb
07-18-2008, 06:16 AM
Where is the email show

scarlett873
07-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Where is the email show
Pete's currently staying in one of the Disney resorts for a few days. I'm guessing that there won't be one posted this week. If there is, I'll be pleasantly surprised! :)

Masonic Mouse
07-18-2008, 09:55 AM
Yes I know they do this show out of the goodness of there hearts, yes I know I get the show for free, yes I know they have lives, yes I know they have work. But more often then not mainly for the email show the show does not get up on time. that is fine it would just be nice to have one of the 6 members of the cast to post a no show this week or today ect. then I could stop looking for it. Just some simple communication.

Jeff