PDA

View Full Version : To Lisa (Calypso)

alebisi
07-17-2008, 02:08 PM
hey Lisa I wanted to thank you for the mickey heads! they've arrived this afternoon!.. I just wanted to remark that I love this Dis community, it's amazing how you guys think of us (the ones across the ocean). I couldn't be happier to see the great friends I have even though I don't even meet you in person! I love the Dis community!:goodvibes

scarlett873
07-17-2008, 02:16 PM
I know that I had said that I would mail over some Mickey heads to a few DISers in the UK, but I wasn't sure if we were waiting for something or not...my brain is fuzzy...lol

If you need Mickey heads from Home Depot, let me know and i'll happily send them out!

calypso*a*go-go
07-17-2008, 02:49 PM
hey Lisa I wanted to thank you for the mickey heads! they've arrived this afternoon!.. I just wanted to remark that I love this Dis community, it's amazing how you guys think of us (the ones across the ocean). I couldn't be happier to see the great friends I have even though I don't even meet you in person! I love the Dis community!:goodvibes

You are very welcome! They took a long time to get there as I mailed them quite awhile ago...so glad you finally received them. :goodvibes:

wishspirit
07-18-2008, 07:25 AM
I received mine a month ago! That post in Italy must be slow!

Although you got the PM a long time ago, another BIG thank you to Lisa! You are a star! :goodvibes :hug:

UrsulasShadow
07-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Awww, LisaLisaLisa, what a sweet thing to have done! Yet another reason I can't wait to meet you.

calypso*a*go-go
07-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Geez you guys -- you're going to make me blush...:flower3: .

I'm really anxious to meet everyone as well (and someday that will hopefully include my new friends across the ocean!).

I believe everyone has received the Mickey heads that requested them from me, but please PM me if I missed anyone.

I'm off to the Oregon Coast for a campout -- s'mores!!! Have a great weekend. :goodvibes