PDA

View Full Version : Flame Tree BBQ- Baked Chicken Wings

disneywith4boys
07-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Does anyone have a picture or a description of the kids menu baked chicken wings at FT BBQ? Most chicken wings I've had were buffulo wings, with very little meat. Are these any bigger?
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

justcantwait
07-17-2008, 12:22 PM
We were there last month and my kids got the wings. It was both parts of the wing (the part that looks like a drumstick, and the part with the 2 bones), with a spice rub on it, and they gave you 2 of those. Each piece was about this size of a chicken thigh. The spice rub wasn't spicy, just flavorful. You can also get sauces at the condiment station, there were 3 or 4 different kinds. All in all, I could eat it for lunch and be satisfied. Hope this helps!

Kathy

disnut8
07-17-2008, 04:04 PM
My granddaughter got those and my son said "Dang! Those are big!"

Moosette541
07-17-2008, 06:04 PM
My kids both got these during our trip in February. They were huge and meaty. They both loved them. I'd post a pic, but they are all on hubby's laptop. They were both satisfied with the portion.

disneywith4boys
07-17-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks, I think we'll try the FT BBQ this trip. It sounds like between the hot dogs, baked chicken wings and/or splitting an order of ribs, the kids will be happy. With 4 picky(opinionated) eaters, I'm always looking for CS with lots of options.
pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

sandym718
07-17-2008, 09:53 PM
They are big! My kids (4 and 2) shared them and I believe DH still finished them up. The kids loved them, we took the meat off the bone for them.

dreamin_disney
07-29-2008, 03:00 AM
Yes someone please post a pic. My dd isnt into hotdogs. I was thinking of getting our ribs and walking to pizzafari but depends how far of a walk it is. Now if i can only find my map

Kristina
07-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Google Earth or MSN live maps are more fun dreamin_disney don't you think :) ? It's like your there already! I booked our Disneyland Paris trip in a panic after viewing it on Google Earth so it can be expensive as well! Sorry Op back on topic, I had no idea they now had chicken wings at Flame Tree and look forward to a picture ::yes::. I am dreaming of those ribs come December but it's nice to have another tasty option. Glad they didn't go the chicken nugget route!