PDA

View Full Version : Show won't download!

farmbabe
07-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Anyone else have that problem. Show won't download from itunes, says url could not be found.

I know some got it already...I need to listen! I have to get on a plane to California, 4 hour flight, and run a half marathon on Sunday! That was going to be my listening entertainment while running. :confused3

FireDancer
07-16-2008, 02:15 PM
You can download it from the RSS feed and then load it into your iPod through iTunes, that is how I do it.

wildeoscar
07-16-2008, 02:21 PM
hold very still and I'll shoot it at you with my sling shot?

MenashaCorp
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Anyone else have that problem. Show won't download from itunes, says url could not be found.

I know some got it already...I need to listen! I have to get on a plane to California, 4 hour flight, and run a half marathon on Sunday! That was going to be my listening entertainment while running. :confused3

You could also try to dl it manually by going to itunes store, searching for DIS Unplugged and hitting the "get episode" button for the 7-16 show.

Has worked for me in the past when I've had download problems. :thumbsup2

farmbabe
07-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks! I went to itunes and got it to download!

MenashaCorp
07-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Have a nice trip! :goodvibes

Foolish Mortal
07-16-2008, 03:58 PM
You could also try to dl it manually by going to itunes store, searching for DIS Unplugged and hitting the "get episode" button for the 7-16 show.

Has worked for me in the past when I've had download problems. :thumbsup2

Good tip, thanks. Worked that way.

GoofyFanVickie
07-16-2008, 06:54 PM
I am also receiving the error message from itunes, that the URL isn't found.
Nice work arounds, but the show is a dynamic feed, it should work without the extra gymnastics.
Can someone at the DIS please look at this?
thanks

catycatcat4
07-16-2008, 07:02 PM
You could all ways get that gun out of your car and shoot the computer!

Kimberle
07-17-2008, 06:18 AM
I am also receiving the error message from itunes, that the URL isn't found.
Nice work arounds, but the show is a dynamic feed, it should work without the extra gymnastics.
Can someone at the DIS please look at this?
thanks

I got this too. I tried to unsubscribe/resubscribe. Didn't work. I finally went to the home page (through itunes) and manually downloaded.