PDA

View Full Version : hollywood brown derby cobb

KimStaR
07-16-2008, 12:52 PM
I am going to be going to the Brown Derby for lunch in a about two weeks and I wanted to try the Cobb salad and another entree. Has anyone ever been able to receive a HALF size of the cobb salad... almost like an appetizer size.. for 1? I really want to try this but dont want a salad for my entire entree. I would like to be able to try the grouper as well!

Thanks!:banana:

ChelleinNC
07-16-2008, 01:45 PM
The Cobb salad is an appetizer for 2. DH & I always share it. I don't know if they'll do a "single". If the grouper is back on the menu, try it, it's fantastic! If not, the salmon is excellent and the marscapone polenta it comes with is to die for!!!!

suzimar57
07-16-2008, 03:08 PM
yes, i've asked for and received an individual cobb salad portion for myself (as an appetizer before my filet entree) - another time for dinner they had crab cakes available, so i got both the crab cakes as well as an individual cobb salad, in addition to the filet - of course, grapefruit cake for dessert!

KimStaR
07-16-2008, 05:02 PM
I highly doubt my boyfriend wants to share that salad with me, so that would be great! thanks!!

buckeyebill1995
07-16-2008, 05:15 PM
We were just there a couple of weeks ago and I was able to get a Cobb Salad for one. We were dining prix fixe as part of the Fantasmic dinner package, so I don't know what the price would be for it, though.