PDA

View Full Version : Making ADR's without knowing how many people will be going

SheilaHeartsDisney
07-16-2008, 09:55 AM
I made reservations for my b/f and I for all of my adr's. My sister live in florida and my want to join us for a meal. She is the type of person that can't keep a date so my question is if i stick with the adr's for 2 and she decides an hour before that she wants to come with us do the restaruants ever turn you away if you show up with an extra person? And if i make them for 3 will they turn us away if she doesn't show up? What would be the better option to do????

ROEDISNEY
07-16-2008, 09:57 AM
I just go with the 2 if she shows she shows!

DisneyDine
07-16-2008, 11:33 AM
I made reservations for my b/f and I for all of my adr's. My sister live in florida and my want to join us for a meal. She is the type of person that can't keep a date so my question is if i stick with the adr's for 2 and she decides an hour before that she wants to come with us do the restaruants ever turn you away if you show up with an extra person? And if i make them for 3 will they turn us away if she doesn't show up? What would be the better option to do????

Absolutely book for all 3 of you. You will not be turned away if you show up with 2. You can even call and have your party size reduced no problem. However if you book for 2 and show up with 3, if they don't have room they will not seat all 3 of you. Hope this helps. :)

SheilaHeartsDisney
07-16-2008, 12:18 PM
thanks that helps alot:thanks: