PDA

View Full Version : I have a dilema help please!!!!!!

sabrinadv1
07-15-2008, 10:38 PM
We planned a big family trip in Oct. there were originally 7 of us. Now there is 8. Three of them are children with the youngest being 4. Will they change the reservations for me to include one more without it being a big deal?

Evan&Kimberly
07-15-2008, 10:47 PM
Well I tell you! It may mess things up, But I would try to change the one's that I could and the one's that I could not I would just show up, Anything can happen between now and then, You guys may get down to WDW and someone may be tired or not hungry and it may be 7, I wouldnt sweat it, just change what you can !cantpirate:

disnut8
07-16-2008, 01:03 PM
Since you are going from 7 to 8, there shouldn't be a problem. If you went from 8 to 9, there could be. Disney "reserves" things by table size. Whatever combination you have right now will more than likely have one extra seat.

Call and see what they can do. If you show up with one more and don't tell them, you could have to wait as a stand by. You could also try and if you can't do one, stop by that restaurant on the day of the meal and talk to someone. When you call the main number, you aren't talking to someone that knows exactly that is going on at that restaurant on that day.

DisneySweetheart
07-16-2008, 01:51 PM
I would say just show up. I'm sure going from 7 to 8 won't be a problem because they'll have to give you a table for 8 anyhow.

You don't even want to know the problems I had with going from 6 to 4 after two of my family members canceled on me.

They said they didn't have a table open for 4 (chef mickeys & I made ressies wayyyyy in advance). They said they would have to try to make a new res. and told me they had something available after 9pm. I said NO. I have 2 children and we want the original time. Just give me the table that I originally had for 6. Not my fault that 2 people backed out. :confused3 She said they wouldn't do that. I thanked her politely for her help and called back. I got a different CM who was happy to make the change for me.

Funny how that worked.

MickeyMom2Boys
07-16-2008, 02:20 PM
We went in February with ADRs for a party of 8. My brother surprised us all and flew in to join us for 3 days. We just told the restaurants when we arrived that we had a surprise guest and each one accomodated us with no problem.

sabrinadv1
07-16-2008, 11:55 PM
That's what I was thinking. My plan was to just show up with the extra person. Considering three of them are children I didn't expect them to really count us. But then I began to second guess myself and I was nervous that they would turn us away. Decisions, decisions.