PDA

View Full Version : Earl of Sandwich

Steamboat Girlie
07-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Does anyone know what time it opens?

pumba
07-15-2008, 05:16 PM
its says 9 am till 11 pm....we are anxious to get a sandwich this visit.....as our last visit we were to full from breakfast to get one.....:goodvibes

Steamboat Girlie
07-15-2008, 06:44 PM
its says 9 am till 11 pm....we are anxious to get a sandwich this visit.....as our last visit we were to full from breakfast to get one.....:goodvibes

Thanks for that. We went 2 trips ago and really loved it. This trip we wanted to go for an early lunch. We don't want to spoil our appetites for all the signature dinners we have planned.
The last time we went, I had a sandwich with turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce. I just was looking at the menu and I don't see it anymore :(
But the Hawaiian looks really good!

pumba
07-15-2008, 06:48 PM
I love the Full Montagu and my hubby always gets the Beef and Blue.....I think you mean the American......I thought it was there this May as my neighbors got it when they went with us....

*KeepMovingForward*
07-15-2008, 06:54 PM
They have the best sandwiches. I love the scudetto and DD is addicted to the meatball parm. Too bad the nearest one for us is 500 miles away. We always go when at Disney though-trip isn't complete without it. ;)

liznboys
07-15-2008, 06:57 PM
The cranberry one is the All American, and they still had it last month (and it's listed on their website menu). We bought several and they were as delicious as ever! It seems to be quite popular so I can't imagine them not having it anymore.

By the way, the cookies there are very good too. :goodvibes

On the website it says they open at 8:30am:
http://www.earlofsandwichusa.com/contact/locator.php

wdw1972
07-15-2008, 08:35 PM
It's been opening at 8:30am for a while now - it's no longer 9am.

pumba
07-15-2008, 09:22 PM
thanks for the time for opening.......I dont want to eat it to early but I think I saw that they had breakfast sandwiches there too..

DiznyDi
07-15-2008, 09:27 PM
Don't forget the tomato soup! No sandwich of the Earl's is complete without the tomato soup.

*KeepMovingForward*
07-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Don't forget the tomato soup! No sandwich of the Earl's is complete without the tomato soup.

I never tried that before, but now that it has an endorsement, I will definitely remember that for our next trip. I LOVE tomato soup. :thumbsup2

Steelersfan
07-16-2008, 10:32 AM
The Beef N Bleu was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had... and I've had quite a few. I'd be the happiest guy alive if I could even come close to this at home! I'll walk to DTD next trip if I have to just to get one.

My wife had the original and liked it but said the horseradish sauce was a little overpowering for her taste. She might try to get it on the side next time.

Even the PB&J our daughter had was good.

Awesome place! This is definitely "on the list!"