PDA

View Full Version : I Got O'hanas!!!!

disneystacy
07-15-2008, 12:43 PM
:cool1: I am soooooo excited. We finally made the decision to try O'hanas for dinner and when I called they were booked. I have been calling every morning for the past few days. I decided just now to call on a whim. The cm told me all they had was 9:30pm, so I said no its too late. Then I added "I'm so disappointed", then the cm said "Wait a minute". I can give you 7:15pm is that ok". I said " YES, PERFECT". So I'm booked. I have never been soooo stressed out over food. My hubby thinks I'm nuts!

LittleStinkerbelle
07-15-2008, 12:50 PM
Congrats! That's a great feeling. I was :banana: :banana: :banana: all over the house when we found a last minute opening at CRT--so I know how you feel! enjoy

MickeyNicki
07-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Good for you! Save room for the best dessert in all the world!

Tink3Bell
07-15-2008, 02:00 PM
enjoy it!

ThruTheEyesOfMyChild
07-15-2008, 02:19 PM
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! :cool1:

I was unable to get an ADR at OHANA's since making my WDW ressie's in February.....until yesterday.....on the trade/cancel thread.....someone had one to give up and DD and I GOT IT!!! :banana: I was so thrilled....I picked my DD :cheer2: up from daycamp and was screaming like a crazy woman! :yay: Of course she is 8yo and was like...."Mom, you're embarrassing me!!!" Who cares....we finally get to try this restaurant! Hope it's ALL THAT!!!!! :yay:

Tissa
07-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Congratulations on getting in at Ohana.

SnowWtch
07-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Congrats! It's our fav restaurant. Can't wait to go back in December.

Dizneydaz
07-15-2008, 02:44 PM
Congrats! I have a few ADRs I'm hoping to better soon. I figure that with the final balances coming due for Sept. some guest may have to cancel. Sad for them, maybe good news for me!

Disney Ron
07-15-2008, 02:46 PM
It pays to keep trying. We always go to HDDR on our first night but until now we have not been able to get in. I tried earlier this morning and got a table, we were sooooooooooooo happy.

I can totally relate to your excitement and would tell anyone who is unsuccessful to keep trying!

Mrs. Disney Ron