View Full Version : New adr question....

07-15-2008, 12:33 PM
So let me see if I've got this right....My trip isn't until March 20th 2009....BUT I could originally call on 9/22/08 for my 180+10 adr's...NOW I can call on 9/22 for my Chef Mickey and CRT adrs but have to wait until whenever they're done in October to make the REST of my ressies? Is that right? Kinda makes the decision to do or not do DDP difficult...if I can get my ressies then we want it, if I can't get them, then we don't.

07-15-2008, 01:38 PM
You can always add on the dining plan after you make your reservations.

07-15-2008, 01:50 PM
I understand it the same way that you do.

Just to be sure, I'd double check when you call for CM and CRT that those are the only available of the places you're looking for.