PDA

View Full Version : How far away is "ROY'S" from WDW?

wildernesslodgelover
07-15-2008, 09:51 AM
I rarely leave resort property for dining or entertainment, but I have some gift certificates for Bonefish Grill that can be used at Roy's also. I remember dining there a few years ago in Jax Beach and it was phenomenal! Anyone dined there recently and have any input?

Orlando is the closest Roy's location to where I live (SoFla) so we are thinking of trying it again for my upcoming birthday (staying at the Swan! Yippee!:goodvibes ) We will have a car, but I don't want to go if it is a long drive.

Thanks!

SnoFLaKeSTITCH
07-15-2008, 11:35 AM
my Dbf is a manager at a Bonefish here in Tampa, so we go to Roys alot.
Roys sushi is awesome, not to mention the lava cake. the nearest Roys is in Tampa, near the airport, and the closest Bonefish is around the I DRIVE area near Universal. There are also alot of Carrabas and Outbacks in orlando, which are all owned by the same company, so you should be able to use the gift certificates there.

SnoFLaKeSTITCH
07-15-2008, 11:37 AM
Nevermind, lol.

There is one in Orlando. .Sand Lake Drive.

NEar universal i believe.. here is the number and address to call. .

hope it helps :stitch:

Roy's - Orlando
(407) 352-4844
7760 W. Sand Lake Road
Orlando FL 32819

OrlandoMike
07-15-2008, 11:54 AM
15 minutes. Go out the gate near DTD and when you get to Crossroads turn left. Take that road for about 5 miles till you get to Sandlake Road, turn right. Roys will be about 1/2 mile down on your right.

wildernesslodgelover
07-15-2008, 04:13 PM
LOL snowflakestitch! At least you know now, there is another place in Orlando for you to dine with your DBF's manager discount!!!!:cool1: BTW, I would say that Bonefish is my favorite chain restaurant without a doubt, and at the top of the list for all south FL restaurants. he is definitely with a "winner!"

Thanks Orlando Mike!!!:goodvibes