PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon?

BigRed7399
07-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Can someone tell me about it?

TexasMinnie82
07-14-2008, 07:27 PM
We ate there in June and it was wonderful. There were 12 of us and it was so much fun!! We were there 10 days and it was by far the best meal we had (and we went to a bunch)!! We all got the Canyon Skillet (I think that is what it is called). It's all you can eat and everything that was on it was soooo good!!!! All the waitstaff was so much fun, too. This is one we will do everytime!! I would highly recommend it.

Now after saying that. Keep in mind that it is a very noisy restaurant. I read on here a little while back that a family went and ended up leaving because of the atmosphere. We had a blast I laughed so much my stomach was sore the next day!! My kids loved it too. They had several activities for the kids to do and a couple of cute ones for adults!!!!

So if you don't mind being loud, or others around you (or waitstaff for that matter). I would definetly try it!!!!!!

MelanieC
07-14-2008, 07:36 PM
It's great - They have a regular menu plus a skillet meal with all sorts of good food (ribs, chicken, pulled pork, sausage, baked beans, rolls, cole slaw, salad and much more).

They do different things with the audience, like have the kids ride stick ponies, have the guys sing buttercup. If you ask for ketchup they yell ketchup and whoever has ALL the ketchup (about 10-15 bottles) has to run them over to the new persons table. If you ask for a straw they throw 20 at you, same with napkins. If you drop your fork or spoon an ask for another they bring out a big wooden fork or spoon. They will sometimes bring you a little or a huge cup if you ask for more drink or an oversized straw.

The antics are always different and funny. We have such a good time here.

I miss the days when they used to take the napkins an make you where hats and bandanas they would make.