PDA

View Full Version : My Last ADR's are made!!!! Come and have a look.

Tiggerlovinggrandma
07-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Made my last two ADRs this morning. The CM was extremely nice and very thorough. I got want I wanted too. :yay:

Yak & Yeti
Friday January 9
1:00pm

Planet Hollywood
Saturday, January 10
2:00pm

I know most of you recommend Earl of Sandwich but decided on PH on our last day before we drive home because we don't have one near us back home, I think DD 22 and SIL 27 would enjoy it more and it will be our big meal before leaving WDW so we will only have to make a quick stop later on.

Anyway now I only have to wait out the days and times for Spectromagic to see if I will have to change anything. I hope not.

Dizneydaz
07-14-2008, 03:56 PM
Congrats! I just booked one more ADR for my Sept. trip this morning as well. I got Tuskers for 7 ish on an EMH PM day. I actually tried to get this ADR previously but the CMs failed to check the EMH calendar. Today's CM did, and said there were plenty of times open. :goodvibes

I'm sending you some :pixiedust: that you won't have to change anything due to Spectro.

I've never seen Spectro-should I try to see it one of the 3 times it'll run on my trip? It looks pretty cool when I've seen it on Travel Channel.

So what else did you get?

Tiggerlovinggrandma
07-14-2008, 04:14 PM
Dizneydaz: Most definitely see Spectro if at all possible. Its a great parade and if you have children they will love it too. :yay:

I did not realize when I booked my ADR's for our January trip that Spectro runs only once or twice a week in the off season so may have to change some things around if it isn't runing on the day we plan to be in MK.

I also have:
CRT for breakfast
Ohana for dinner and breakfast
Chef Mickey for breakfast
Tusker House for breakfast
Crystal Palace
Hoop de Doo
Whispering Canyon
Coral Reef
Biergarten
1900 Park Fare for breakfast
50's Prime Time
Sci Fi Drive In
Liberty Tree Tavern

Some we have eaten at before and really enjoy and some are new. We can't wait! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dizneydaz
07-14-2008, 07:01 PM
I do have a DD8. We'll have to try to see Spectro one of those 3 days. I just editted by calendar to show which days has only Dreams and which ones have Spectro. We'll either have to see it on the 4th before our 9:20 ADR at CG or on the 8th when I actually don't have any ADRs scheduled. :confused3

Your choices look great! We've done both PF and 'Ohana for breakfast and enjoyed them both.:goodvibes We are going back to 'Ohana for breakfast on our last day just before noon. They added an extra hour this year which works out really well with check out times, etc. Last year we ate at 11 and it was perfect. The room was pretty empty, we were able to take our time eating and the characters came around at least 3 times each (if not more). The food was good, especially the waffles, eggs, and juice. We are doing PF for dinner this year-haven't eaten there since they added the steps and took away the mice but I've heard it's very funny and we love the food there.

Also done LTT (going again this year) as well as 50's PTC (enjoyed it), HDDR (didn't care for it :confused3 ), Biergarten (so long ago I can't remember much but I've been wanting to go back), Sci Fi (only had dessert) and are doing Tuskers for dinner this time. We haven't done CRT, CM, CR (I tried but no ADRs yet), CP, or WC yet. I've also been wanting to try Rose & Crown as well as Tutto Italia but no ADRS for my times yet. We are also dining at

Chefs de France (new for us this year)
Kona Cafe (love it!)
Raglan Road (also very good)
California Grill (it was bet. CG and Narcoossee's-we've done both twice)

Happy Dining.