PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Dinner?

ccvb
07-14-2008, 02:02 PM
My twins will be turning 4 while we are at Disney this year. What are your suggestions for the best place for a Birthday dinner?

They are into the princesses of course ;) Not as much Cinderella as they are Snow White and Belle. We have had breakfast at Epcot in Norway so would like to do dinner elsewhere.
Thanks so much!

danielle782001
07-14-2008, 02:29 PM
No matter where you choose make sure you have the CM place a note about the birthdays on your reservation when you call...And make sure they know when you check-in the day of the reservation...

Chef Mickeys is great for kids...They will give the kids a special place mat and cupcake with candle to blow out during the party that takes place every 45 minutes...My son had his 3rd birthday there...Mickey took a pic with him after his cupcake arrived...It made for the perfect birthday picture photo for his "Thank You" notes and frame.

disneypolybride2008
07-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Cinderellas Royal Table would be fancy and fun!

They also have princesses at 1900 Park Fare's dinner buffet. That is a lot cheaper than CRT.

Minniemouse07
07-14-2008, 05:47 PM
We loved dinner at 1900 Park Fare.

Yes it is Cindy but Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters are there as well and they are a RIOT!

Both the kids and adults in our party enjoyed our meal there!

The character interaction is first rate and the food is yummy too!

I also adore Chef Mickey's and that is a must do for us on every trip. You can't go wrong w/ either one of them!

alldiz
07-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Chef Mickey's is a really fun atmosphere.....and they really do it up for a birthday....with a placemat and a cupcake during the celebration.
Kerri