PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds Fry carts???

Tinker*Shell*Bell
07-14-2008, 12:42 PM
Are the FF carts still anywhere? There was one in Epcot, Frontierland at MK and somewhere in AK...are any still there or are they gone?
Thanks!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
07-14-2008, 12:44 PM
WDW no longer partners with McDonalds.

daisy112878
07-14-2008, 01:04 PM
As of June 20th the McD's fries were still be sold at the little building near Canada in Epcot. They also had chicken nuggets and McFlurries. I know the FF cart in AK is still there too. I'm not sure about MK. The only thing I know they shut down was the full McDonald's at AK.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
07-14-2008, 01:24 PM
As far as I know, those carts are no longer run by McDonalds.

Epcotgal
07-14-2008, 01:57 PM
We were in WDW 6/24 - 6/30 and they were still selling McDonald's fries. Logo on the boxes and all.

TDC Nala
07-14-2008, 02:22 PM
The fry carts are still selling McDonald's fries.

I've also heard that the refreshment stand near Epcot's Canada still sells McDonald's items.

The only thing I know they shut down was the full McDonald's at AK.

Restaurantosaurus at AK, however, no longer does...they serve Disney's own fast food.

Restaurantosaurus was not a full McDonalds, but sold some McDonalds items (McNuggets, fries, that sort of thing)

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
07-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Well, I guess I was wrong. Must have just been wishful thinking. lol

disnut8
07-14-2008, 03:49 PM
The fry carts are all still there and where they were before. The confusion comes in with the one change at Animal Kingdom where the Restaurantosarus went to serving Disney nuggets and not McDonald's nuggets. But there is still a fry cart there, and one in Magic Kingdom, and one in the Studios, and one at Epcot. All of them are usually lined up with families who are trying to get the kids to eat something they are familiar with.

Disney and McDonald's did sever ties at the regular restaurants with putting the toys into the Happy Meals. So McDonald's is losing out on a ton of money with Wall-E right now. But I really don't know if any other fast food place has picked up the exclusive contract with Disney.

Chedstro
07-15-2008, 01:19 AM
There is still a McDonalds in DTD - full service if I remember corrrectly.

disneyfan55
07-15-2008, 01:24 AM
The McDonald's near the Value Resorts is still there as well.

eeyoregon
07-15-2008, 03:28 AM
If they are still there WATCH OUT FOR THE BIRDS!~~ :scared1:

Poor DS was attacked at MK. The minute I handed him his fries the seagulls attacked in full force and scared the holy guacamole out of him...he dropped the entire thing on the ground and ran! The CM was very nice and gave him a replacement and put them in a BAG!