PDA

View Full Version : Happy Dis-iversary to Me

alysnwndrlnd
07-13-2008, 12:32 PM
It's been one year since I started visiting and listening to the podcasts weekly, getting ready for our Nov 07 trip to the world. I cant believe I've grown so attached to you all in only a year! It's like you're part of my family that I get to visit with a couple times a week (more if I'm lucky!)

Thanks yall, for a great year. So much information, so many laughs, and tears too. :grouphug: Couldnt have had as much fun on our trip or as much fun learning about the World without you!!

:thumbsup2

WLfan
07-13-2008, 02:22 PM
Happy Anniversary! I've only been doing this for 2 1/2 months, but I love it!

DLBDS
07-13-2008, 05:02 PM
From one NCer to another....Happy Anniversary!

alebisi
07-13-2008, 05:16 PM
happy disiversary!party: :jumping1:

UrsulasShadow
07-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Happy DISiversary!
I actually don't remember when I started here. I just remember it was under another name, and I ticked off way too many people, so I started another membership under a much more kind and loving persona. Imagine how bad the old one must have been...

DVCsince02
07-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Happy DISiversary!
I actually don't remember when I started here. I just remember it was under another name, and I ticked off way too many people, so I started another membership under a much more kind and loving persona. Imagine how bad the old one must have been...

LOL;)

DLBDS
07-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Happy DISiversary!

Mindy, you just added a bit more to your "background".....should I be worried? Maybe I should take Julie's advice and arm myself with Mace while I'm onboard. Gotta watch out for those crazy DISers w/ split personalities!:crazy:

wishspirit
07-14-2008, 06:16 AM
Happy DISiversary!

Ursula is a more kind and loving persona??? She is one of the scariest Disney characters ever!

I am worried Mindy, my dear, maybe try Bambi next time? :goodvibes

UrsulasShadow
07-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Ursula is a more kind and loving persona??? She is one of the scariest Disney characters ever!

I am worried Mindy, my dear, maybe try Bambi next time? :goodvibes
Wow, Bambi with teeth....might be fun....;)

MenashaCorp
07-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Happy DISiversary!

How many is acceptable? :rotfl2: I've got some work to do...