PDA

View Full Version : Who should we pick on next

RvUsa
07-10-2008, 11:05 AM
In light of recent "rash" of good natured ribbing, I felt we should make a schedule of who the next victim should be. Based on the vote totals, we will have a formal list of who is next in the barrel.

RvUsa
07-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Write in votes are not only allowed, they are encouraged! There were only 12 poll options, and way more "Ear-regulars". Thanks

ftwildernessguy
07-10-2008, 11:10 AM
I voted for Deb - she seems like an easy target.

I would warn others that I am totally without a sense of humor and not responsible for my actions since, what my family refers to as, "the accident."

VACAMPER
07-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Let me have it. I'm heading out to the grocery store so i won't be here to pay attention anyways.

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 11:13 AM
You can pick on me. I'm not afraid.

tungpo1
07-10-2008, 11:14 AM

Me either LOL

Pirate-Jeff
07-10-2008, 11:15 AM
I'am hurt

I didn't make the list

Gatordad
no way, if we picked on you, who would fix all the broken carts next time.

RvUsa
Let me have it. I'm heading out to the grocery store so i won't be here to pay attention anyways.

Me either LOL

NO VOTING FOR YOURSELVES!!!!

ftwildernessguy
07-10-2008, 11:16 AM
I'am hurt

I didn't make the list

I'll pick on ya anyway if you want me to.

tungpo1
07-10-2008, 11:16 AM
:thumbsup2 I still will LOL

Colson39
07-10-2008, 11:17 AM
I voted for Wynottah cause he's the newest :P

ntsammy5
07-10-2008, 11:18 AM
I vote for that stupid stuffed otter and/or Deb

:lmao:

RvUsa
07-10-2008, 11:18 AM
I'am hurt

I didn't make the list

There were only 12 options, and 34 goofballs, someone had to be left out. Sorry to all that were not listed, I just started typing and put the first ones that came to mind!

SHEESH, why can't we all just get along! :rotfl2:

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 11:19 AM
you called your sister a stupid stuffed otter, now is that nice. I wouldn't expect anything nice for your birthday...

and John, please, no govnent names

ntsammy5
07-10-2008, 11:21 AM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/nter_laughing/MySpace%20stuff/beer.jpg

ftwildernessguy
07-10-2008, 11:21 AM
you called your sister a stupid stuffed otter, now is that nice. I wouldn't expect anything nice for your birthday...

Not fair. Al has too much experience picking on Deb. I don't think he's gotten anything nice from her for a long time.

Pirate-Jeff
07-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Look I got Gatordad, Deb and Tungpo1 with the same post
Glad to see you were recycling. Thats got to be the fullest recycle bin ever at disney. Looks like everyone had a great time.

http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk345/Discamperphoto/Picture064.jpg
is that Gatordad/pete and tungpo1 making sure all of the bottles are empty and ready for the recycler? I can hear them now.

Pete: look there is some perfectly good bear left in these bottles

Tungpo1: lets pour them all into 2 bottles so we can have a FREE BEER

Pete: No lets get cups so we won't spill any beer trying to pour them into the little bottles.

Tungpo1: were out of cups how about this bucket?

Pete: Ok but wash it with that hose over there

Tungpo1: Pete taste this one

Pete: "cough cough" thats nasty---OK who put thier cigarette out in this beer

DES1954: Pete what are you doing?

Pete: noth-in

DES1954: Get out of the trash and stay away from my Golf cart.

I hope the GG for Halloween is this much fun.

ftwildernessguy
07-10-2008, 11:22 AM

Oh man, I'm in love!

RvUsa
07-10-2008, 11:24 AM

What's a govnent name? Really, no joke, I don't get it?

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh man, I'm in love!

that's mrs. doubtfire's more feminine sister.

PolynesianPixie
07-10-2008, 11:28 AM
I picked Al..I don't think he gets picked on nearly enough and we are an equal opportunity slamming institution. I'm sure deb has some good dirt.

Pirate-Jeff
07-10-2008, 11:28 AM
that's mrs. doubtfire's more feminine sister. I think the 2 guards in the back are scarred for life.

ntsammy5
07-10-2008, 11:33 AM
I actually think I know her! You should see her carry BBQ chicken!

des1954
07-10-2008, 11:40 AM
I voted for Wynottah cause he's the newest :P

Chris - Your vote has been eliminated. Wynottah is a "she"! Good-bye!!

des1954
07-10-2008, 11:42 AM
I voted for Deb - she seems like an easy target.

WHAT????? See if I ever include you in any of my Fort Wilderness ballads in the future!! Have you been talking to my brother or something???

des1954
07-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Okay.... the gloves have come off!!! I was going to post something all nice and sweet & kind, like....

We can't pick on >>>>

John - Cause he remodeled his aunt's home.
Pete - Cause he always has an endless supply of beer.
ME - Because I'm awesome, beautiful, and fun to be around.
Rog - Cause he was the first "Dis'er" I met & he introduced us to Rumplemintz.
Al - Well, just because his kids may have to take care of me one day.
Jim - Cause he introduced us to Kungaloosh.
Jen - Cause she makes terrific potato salad & has the Mickey Screen
Ami - Cause she's just too danged cute.
Phyllis - Cause we can't pick on someone who types weird sounding stuff. That ain't right.
Mike - Cause he makes really good wings.
Shannone - Cause she has enough problems with bats right now.
Steve (BK1) - Cause he has all the rum and the blender & Jason needs his drinking buddy.
Wynottah - Cause she steals beer and brings it to Pete.

I say..... LET'S ALL GANG UP ON ....

http://www.digitalmediafx.com/Monsters/Gallery/Roz01..jpg

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 12:05 PM
I've got a tear in my eye.

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 12:08 PM
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/mirror/may2002/8/2/00055E9F-7C9F-1CE3-8D2680BFB6FA01BD.robinsonChris - Your vote has been eliminated. Wynottah is a "she"! Good-bye!!

des1954
07-10-2008, 12:09 PM
I've got a tear in my eye.

That's because FtWGuy farted!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_12.gif (http://*******************************************ZSzeb00 1_ZN)

3gr8kids
07-10-2008, 12:10 PM
I think the 2 guards in the back are scarred for life.

That's because even though you can't see it, her skirt is all tucked up into her undies. :rotfl2:

ftwildernessguy
07-10-2008, 12:13 PM
That's because even though you can't see it, her skirt is all tucked up into her undies. :rotfl2:

Now I won't be able to concentrate all afternoon. Thanks.

des1954
07-10-2008, 12:15 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

3gr8kids
07-10-2008, 12:16 PM
Now I won't be able to concentrate all afternoon. Thanks.

Jim, no matter how many times you look at the back of your monitor, you still won't be able to see her heiny!! It just doesn't work that way. ;)

Pirate-Jeff
07-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Jim, no matter how many times you look at the back of your monitor, you still won't be able to see her heiny!! It just doesn't work that way. ;)

Look what you did now. Jim is printing it out - so can flip over the picture to see her back side...

ftwildernessguy
07-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Look what you did now. Jim is printing it out - so can flip over the picture to see her back side...

Yeah, and if this works I'm not gonna share it with anybody.

stacktester
07-10-2008, 12:44 PM
I will probably get this thread closed but you know, I'm at a loss for words. I have had the following done to me just this past weekend alone.

1. Failed a field sobriety test in front of a golf cart dash cam and everybody at the GG. I'm very surprised it's not on You Tube, or is it?

2. Had the inside of my camper completely toilet papered by 3 women (1 of them I think the world of) The other 2 I'm still trying to figure out how to dispose of you :lmao: .

They wrote in huge letters on my driveway (in chalk by the way) rules that were very "ribbing" as this seems to be the new Dis word. Put Tinkerbell wrapping paper on my door and moved my light post to another site. At least the girl was cute who they donated it to. After all this I still got up Monday and laughed. I mean this isn't even half the other stuff I endured.

So let me get this straight. Just because we ribbed Colson (who I really believed invented the fort and told Walt how to design it) because he didn't come by to say hey. To be honest we really don't care who does and does not want to come by, but we enjoyed meeting all the people we did. Well excuse me for being too friendly. Since Colson feels like he's been singled out I ignored him so that I won't see any post and hurt his feelings.

I could've very easily left the fort on Monday and been sore, but I thought it was funny and so well done that I can't even think of a comeback. Oh and just to remember something from last year, I recall when we had all ruined Colson's magic for him and he was going away because we just did him in. A few months later he comes back and says oh it wasn't you guys it was something else but I thought it was you guys so everybody I offended with my attitude just kick back and enjoy the show.

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 12:50 PM
You are a good egg Donnie, but Donald Duck is still cooler.

I will probably get this thread closed but you know, I'm at a loss for words. I have had the following done to me just this past weekend alone.

1. Failed a field sobriety test in front of a golf cart dash cam and everybody at the GG. I'm very surprised it's not on You Tube, or is it?

2. Had the inside of my camper completely toilet papered by 3 women (1 of them I think the world of) The other 2 I'm still trying to figure out how to dispose of you :lmao: .

They wrote in huge letters on my driveway (in chalk by the way) rules that were very "ribbing" as this seems to be the new Dis word. Put Tinkerbell wrapping paper on my door and moved my light post to another site. At least the girl was cute who they donated it to. After all this I still got up Monday and laughed. I mean this isn't even half the other stuff I endured.

So let me get this straight. Just because we ribbed Colson (who I really believed invented the fort and told Walt how to design it) because he didn't come by to say hey. To be honest we really don't care who does and does not want to come by, but we enjoyed meeting all the people we did. Well excuse me for being too friendly. Since Colson feels like he's been singled out I ignored him so that I won't see any post and hurt his feelings.

I could've very easily left the fort on Monday and been sore, but I thought it was funny and so well done that I can't even think of a comeback. Oh and just to remember something from last year, I recall when we had all ruined Colson's magic for him and he was going away because we just did him in. A few months later he comes back and says oh it wasn't you guys it was something else but I thought it was you guys so everybody I offended with my attitude just kick back and enjoy the show.

Pirate-Jeff
07-10-2008, 12:56 PM

You forgot #4 your kid pretended she didn't know you

bigdisneydaddy
07-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Donnie should be thankful that they didnt turn his trailer over on its side, it would have taken him at least a day to figure out why the pee was running on the floor. :lmao:

lucy_love
07-10-2008, 01:06 PM
can we go over this new word "ribbing" :rotfl2:

according to dictionary.com
1. ribs collectively.
2. an assemblage or arrangement of ribs, as in cloth or a ship.

:confused3

dis definition
1. ????? ;)

this word just cracks me up, that is, the context it is being used in :rotfl:

sorry for the excessive use of smilies :thumbsup2

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 01:06 PM
and number 5, don't hang out with a bunch of drunken golf cart centipede drivers....

stacktester
07-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Donnie should be thankful that they didnt turn his trailer over on its side, it would have taken him at least a day to figure out why the pee was running on the floor. :lmao:

I'm sure the thought crossed their minds. I'm sure they're not done yet Scott.

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 01:11 PM

We were going to move the entire 1000 loop to throw him off, put it back by the bike barn.

ntsammy5
07-10-2008, 01:17 PM
rib·bing (rbng)
n.
1. Ribs considered as a group.
2. An arrangement of ribs, as in a boat.
3. Informal The act or an instance of joking or teasing.

lucy_love
07-10-2008, 01:19 PM
rib·bing (rbng)
n.

haha

I can't wait to use this word outside of the dis world :rotfl:

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 01:23 PM
you are so young.

des1954
07-10-2008, 01:24 PM
rib·bing (rbng)
n.

That's all very well and good, but it does not explain why FtWGuy is still farting???

lucy_love
07-10-2008, 01:31 PM
you are so young.

haha, me? I'm 22 (although people tell me almost daily I look 16)

should I be posting in the kiddie thread :rotfl2:

auntie
07-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Hey...I've had more people refer to my "tags" (and really..how flaterring of a reference is that to begin with?:rolleyes1 ) than I ever thought possible...and I know it was all done in good fun, with no harm intended. :laughing: You just can't take things so seriously. I figure, if you get picked on..they like you. :thumbsup2 Wierd..but ...we're a strange bunch! We're also the same bunch who will pm someone when they're not feeling well, or send a care package to brighten someone's day. The same bunch with a member that will record a DVD for a member that missed a FW travel channel show. The same wierd ribbing bunch that sends another member a sticker for their golf cart, or an iron on for their T-shirt..because they are "computer challenged", and the same ribbing bunch that will help your plan a vacation to an area they live in and recommend all the best places to eat. This bunch might rib you about your tags..but they also kept a good thought and prayer for my husband when he needed it most.
I can deal with ribbing like that. I'm thankful for it and rather enjoy it.:wizard:

des1954
07-10-2008, 01:36 PM
But what about JIM????

He still has gas!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_12.gif (*******************************************ZSzeb0 01_ZN)

DisneySoccerScouts
07-10-2008, 01:39 PM
I picked on the guy from PA so I could pick on someone my own distance from the fort

auntie
07-10-2008, 01:39 PM

22...com meah (that's" NY speak" for come a little closer) I gotta smack ya!:rotfl2:

See...just ribbin' ya.. Now you feel good don't ya? :cutie:

Bye the way...I mean that in the nicest way possible.
It's your official welcome to the camping forum! :wizard:

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Hey...I've had more people refer to my "tags" (and really..how flaterring of a reference is that to begin with?:rolleyes1 ) than I ever thought possible...and I know it was all done in good fun, with no harm intended. :laughing: You just can't take things so seriously. I figure, if you get picked on..they like you. :thumbsup2 Wierd..but ...we're a strange bunch! We're also the same bunch who will pm someone when they're not feeling well, or send a care package to brighten someone's day. The same bunch with a member that will record a DVD for a member that missed a FW travel channel show. The same wierd ribbing bunch that sends another member a sticker for their golf cart, or an iron on for their T-shirt..because they are "computer challenged", and the same ribbing bunch that will help your plan a vacation to an area they live in and recommend all the best places to eat. This bunch might rib you about your tags..but they also kept a good thought and prayer for my husband when he needed it most.
I can deal with ribbing like that. I'm thankful for it and rather enjoy it.:wizard:

and after seeing you at the 4JUL GG, you don't have saggy tags, I need to come up with something else..... or we could just pick on Donnie some more.... He did drop things at the Fort, luckily not his kabobs....

des1954
07-10-2008, 01:46 PM
22...com meah (that's" NY speak" for come a little closer) I gotta smack ya!:rotfl2:

See...just ribbin' ya.. Now you feel good don't ya? :cutie:

Bye the way...I mean that in the nicest way possible.
It's your official welcome to the camping forum! :wizard:

Good job, Auntie. She's welcomed by virtue of the fact that she's a GATORGAL!!!

http://www.gatorzone.com/images/shared/06_header/gh.gif

ntsammy5
07-10-2008, 01:49 PM
I figure, if you get picked on..they like you. :thumbsup2

We like your tags too! :lmao:

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 01:49 PM

If you can drink, you can post here.

Gatordad
07-10-2008, 01:50 PM
We like your tags too! :lmao:

she was on a different cart, we didn't want you near her.

lucy_love
07-10-2008, 01:51 PM
thanks!

That should have been my user name!

side note: I am SUPER excited for football season :) ESPN was here at UF today shooting and they interviewed Tim Tebow!

ntsammy5
07-10-2008, 01:52 PM
she was on a different cart, we didn't want you near her.

Good idea! :lmao:

Pirate-Jeff
07-10-2008, 01:54 PM
I picked Jim because I thought he was from PA?? This way I can pick on someone close to me that probably doesn't get to the fort lots like the rest of you (like me)

I think you are right, somewhere in NE PA maybe pottstown We could meet up and TP his trailer. I think wynottah said she has a key we could use and she would supply the Toilet paper

DisneySoccerScouts
07-10-2008, 01:57 PM
AS much fun as that sounds I am in SW PA - but if I make it to the neighborhood....

bigdisneydaddy
07-10-2008, 01:57 PM
IMHO if Walt came back and led the campfire singalong himself, it would take Donnie at least a day to notice.

big kahuna1
07-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Wow! See what you miss when you gotta work.

I see Donnie is threatening to leave the Country. Sasquatch is back in town and what really puzzles me is why Colson went crying to Mommy over absolutely nothing.:confused3 I'm gonna have to quit working just to keep up with everyone! Does anyone have a job on here?:thumbsup2

BigDaddyRog
07-10-2008, 02:33 PM
I wish I didnt. Jobs really interfere with a guys DIS time.

Pirate-Jeff
07-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Wow! See what you miss when you gotta work.

I see Donnie is threatening to leave the Country. Sasquatch is back in town and what really puzzles me is why Colson went crying to Mommy over absolutely nothing.:confused3 I'm gonna have to quit working just to keep up with everyone! Does anyone have a job on here?:thumbsup2

I'am retired for now. But that honey do list is killing me. I didn't have to work this hard at work. I am thinking of getting anothor job soon just to get some time off.

Born 2 Fish
07-10-2008, 02:48 PM

I swear that same image was in my dreams just last night !!

Disney Campers
07-10-2008, 02:51 PM
I vote lets not pick on ANYBODY, sometimes it goes to far and feelings get hurt. Lets keep it friendly.:)