PDA

View Full Version : OK Since she didn't post it I will

stacktester
07-07-2008, 07:59 PM
This may come as a surprise to you all but there was some fort vandalism last night. I was enjoying a nice EMH trip to the MK with the following:

Gatordads 2 kids Meghan and Peter
MrsGus' Haley, Kelsey, Katie and Maddie. Also Addie's (MrsGus' Sidekick) kid Sadie.
My Anniston

When we returned from the evening MrsGus and Addie and I think some help with TiggerinBama had had some fun with ol stacktester. They moved my Mickey lamp post to another site, wrote rules that I should follow in chalk on my driveway, put Tinkerbell wrapping paper on my front door and must have used a big box of toilet paper and put it all inside my camper. It was quite the thrill to clean up. I went to talk to them about the mess and they blame it on Gatordad's 2 year old. Well I'm a good sport and it gave me a good laugh. I felt like since we were leaving today it was one heck of a goodbye party. Addie, Tigger and Angie I want to say I feel very loved and admired by you all. The time it took to do shows how you 3 really do love me. I could never dream of a payback method to get even so I won't even try it. I admit, I was cooked last night. What they did was something you just don't come back and retaliate with. You just laugh your *** off and enjoy it. I'll be sure to talk about it for a while. Oh and by the way, the moral of this story is lock yo damg door when MrsGus is in town. I just can't make you all visualize how funny this prank was. It was 1st class and well thought out. Congratulations to the 3 fort musketeers.

AuburnJen92
07-07-2008, 08:03 PM
What happened to not talking about this on the boards Donnie?:confused:

g8trmom1
07-07-2008, 08:19 PM
You know he loves the attention Jen!!!!
I will have to post a picture of the rules they wrote on the driveway of his site.

Gatordad
07-07-2008, 08:20 PM
what stays in the fort happens in the fort......

you love the ladies attention..... did you get a phone number from the lazy days gal?

BigDaddyRog
07-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Aw that RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsGus & Addie.....you girls are the BOMB
I wanted to do something similar to Des1954 in Dec, and to Gatordad in May...and just didnt have the get up & go* to do it(*translates to "balls").
You girls went all the way!!!

Donnie, I agree....dont even bother to get even, anything you could conjur up would fail in comparison!!!

AuburnJen92
07-07-2008, 08:27 PM
what stays in the fort happens in the fort......

you love the ladies attention..... did you get a phone number from the lazy days gal?

she is still next door, do i need to hook the brother up???:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gatordad
07-07-2008, 08:27 PM
Donnie, thank you again for watching my kids for the night......

stacktester
07-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Donnie, thank you again for watching my kids for the night......

No problem Pete. We were already in the Haunted Mansion before Meghan said she didn't like it. She got a little upset but hell she had 7 chics next to her and they got her chilled out. Must be that girly girl thing they got amongst themselves. We rode a lot of rides. Oh, and since Peter was so young we got switch passes having him along. Make sure to bring him next time. I need him.

g8trmom1
07-07-2008, 08:59 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/christa920/july4gg/artwork.jpg

g8trmom1
07-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Not sure what the first one says,
but
2. Kungaloosh rules
3. Do not take kids to the park by yourself
4. If you belong to the DisBoard, I will find you.
5. Never get drunk in public.

they should also have put:
6. Always lock your trailer!!!!:lmao:

mrsgus06
07-07-2008, 09:10 PM
he is a liar and don't believe him. He is still hung over.:rolleyes1

g8trmom1
07-07-2008, 09:11 PM
he is a liar and don't believe him. He is still hung over.:rolleyes1

Angie, thanks for letting Megan and Peter tag along last nite, they had a blast. All I remember is them coming in at 2am and laughing about toilet paper in Donnie's trailer...I wish I could see it. Any pictures??

TiggerinBama
07-07-2008, 09:19 PM
I have no Idea what Donnie is Talking about, but However I do know what rule 1 was.
Donnie is never right.

You know what I think is he got so drunk that he rolled his own camper and I don't have a clue as to where the tinkerbell Christmas wrapping paper that was on his door came from.;) :lmao: :dance3: those 3mouserteers are great aren't they. :lmao:
I was at gus's and we were all watching Army Wives, and waiting on the golf cart parade.:happytv:

AuburnJen92
07-07-2008, 09:23 PM
sure you were Kelly, sure you were....:lmao:

TiggerinBama
07-07-2008, 09:25 PM
sure you were Kelly, sure you were....:lmao:

nope it wasn't me I think it was gatorbaby and Cj.
Where was your butt last night?

des1954
07-08-2008, 05:26 AM
I raise my glass in a toast to the 3 Fort-ke-teer's!!! Very creative, girls!!:thumbsup2

DisCamper
07-08-2008, 05:45 AM
Great job sorry we missed it. it think next trip we will stay more days

djblu883
07-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Gosh now I'm thinking I really missed out and you guys would have been a blast!!! I've got 9 coming with me in Dec. now....wonder what kind of mischief we can come up with??? But ifpirate: we are bad at Christmas will Santa still come see us?????

AuburnJen92
07-08-2008, 08:54 PM
nope it wasn't me I think it was gatorbaby and Cj.
Where was your butt last night?

I was hovered over the plastic commode. I dared eat more than crackers that night...

awswilson2007
07-10-2008, 10:25 PM
To see the pics go to:
http://www.myspace.com/disneypranks

stacktester
07-11-2008, 12:06 AM
To see the pics go to:

Thank you Addie. Feeling more loved everyday. We need to talk about those brochures you mentioned. I'll pm you my phone number. Not that I have any secrets these days after your pranks.

BigDaddyRog
07-11-2008, 06:23 AM
Donnie....did they at least come and help ya clean up????

They sure did you up good didnt they!! :lmao:

bigdisneydaddy
07-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Thank you Addie. Feeling more loved everyday. We need to talk about those brochures you mentioned. I'll pm you my phone number. Not that I have any secrets these days after your pranks.

AT least you had plenty of supplies if you had to drop a deuce when you got back that night. :lmao:

Escape Artist
07-11-2008, 08:59 AM
I was hovered over the plastic commode. I dared eat more than crackers that night...

and the next posting...

To see the pics go to: http://www.myspace.com/disneypranks

:rotfl:

Oooo, who wants to click on that link!

Sue in Texas

AuburnJen92
07-11-2008, 09:14 AM
I don't recall Addie having incriminating pictures of me...if she did, she needed to get them while I was intoxicated, not sick...;)

Us3
07-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Donnie, you're a good sport. Man, that is really funny!!

Escape Artist
07-11-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't recall Addie having incriminating pictures of me...if she did, she needed to get them while I was intoxicated, not sick...;)

The pictures are of Donnie's trailer...I just thought it was funny that her link was posted right after your message!

Sue in Texas

stacktester
07-11-2008, 10:37 AM
To see the pics go to:

I just noticed that TiggerinBama was in one of the pics. Was that a mistake?

ntsammy5
07-11-2008, 10:39 AM
How did I miss this. I gotta send more time here! :lmao:

g8trmom1
07-11-2008, 11:42 AM
I just noticed that TiggerinBama was in one of the pics. Was that a mistake?

I noticed that too!!!
Caught red-handed!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TiggerinBama
07-11-2008, 12:21 PM
oh my, who could be posing as me?! That wasn't me. :lmao: It must of been my twin.

clkelley
07-11-2008, 01:48 PM
I noticed that too!!!
Caught red-handed!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Do you have to be a member of MySpace to see the pics??

BigDaddyRog
07-11-2008, 02:03 PM
I think youre required to set up an account to view pics..but its free and you dont have to give any real info...kinda like a photobucket acct.

stacktester
07-11-2008, 02:12 PM
oh my, who could be posing as me?! That wasn't me. :lmao: It must of been my twin.

Please don't tell me there's 2 of you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gatordad
07-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Please don't tell me there's 2 of you. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

i wuz hopin the same thing.

ffpm63
07-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Another fun prank we do at the fire house and would work in an RV is to take those snap caps where you pull the strings and they pop and tape them to every door so when someone opens them they pop. Can be alot of fun and if you get creative you could even get them later by doing the outside compartments as well.

awswilson2007
07-19-2008, 09:51 PM
ohhh.....that one is awesome some me more info.....and don't worry since all of our friends have left us.....and the babies had to go home, since they wanted to escape in the middle of the night.....and the campgrounds are basically empty....everyone is fair game here on out.....and the best part is we are going to start drinking on Mon. since our time is running out.....bigdaddyrog and bigdaddydisney are missed.....come and play in all our reindeer games

AuburnJen92
07-19-2008, 10:11 PM
ohhh.....that one is awesome some me more info.....and don't worry since all of our friends have left us.....and the babies had to go home, since they wanted to escape in the middle of the night.....and the campgrounds are basically empty....everyone is fair game here on out.....and the best part is we are going to start drinking on Mon. since our time is running out.....bigdaddyrog and bigdaddydisney are missed.....come and play in all our reindeer games

I will have to do a lot more drinking to understand this post...:confused3

stacktester
07-19-2008, 10:16 PM
I will have to do a lot more drinking to understand this post...:confused3

That's angelina addie eeeese. I too need a few kungalooshes to figure that out.

AuburnJen92
07-19-2008, 10:21 PM
Ok, as long as I am not the only one here that had to read that like 5 times.:confused:

PolynesianPixie
07-19-2008, 10:24 PM

Is it monday already? :lmao:

I've tried to concoct a grey goose lemonade slushy this evening.. obviously I need more of it.

AuburnJen92
07-19-2008, 10:25 PM
I've tried to concoct a grey goose lemonade slushy this evening.. obviously I need more of it.

Somehow I think even if you, Donnie and I drank all of what we had, we wouldn't be drunk enough to understand that!:rotfl:

PolynesianPixie
07-19-2008, 10:27 PM
Somehow I think even if you, Donnie and I drank all of what we had, we wouldn't be drunk enough to understand that!:rotfl:

But we may be drunk enough to think we do. Really, I can get quite philosophical when drinking.

bigdisneydaddy
07-20-2008, 08:29 AM
I got it :confused3

BigDaddyRog
07-20-2008, 08:48 AM
I made sense to me too, after I read it the second time.....GEEEEEZ, I really cant imagine you 2 drinking alcohol!!! I wish I could be there to witness this.......you girls are a trip without it!!! Hmmmm.....the boozed up blue haired hot babes zippin around the fort looking for an unlocked RV to TP!!!

Ya know...as a kid, we toilet papered everyones house that we knew, friend or foe.......but we NEVER EVEN THOUGHT about papering the INSIDE of someones place!!! GENIUS....sheer, maniacal GENIUS:)

bigdisneydaddy
07-20-2008, 10:13 AM
I made sense to me too, after I read it the second time.....GEEEEEZ, I really cant imagine you 2 drinking alcohol!!! I wish I could be there to witness this.......you girls are a trip without it!!! Hmmmm.....the boozed up blue haired hot babes zippin around the fort looking for an unlocked RV to TP!!!

Ya know...as a kid, we toilet papered everyones house that we knew, friend or foe.......but we NEVER EVEN THOUGHT about papering the INSIDE of someones place!!! GENIUS....sheer, maniacal GENIUS:)

They are "devil women" my friend :scared:

stacktester
07-20-2008, 11:07 AM

That's why there's no retaliation planned. In a million years what would I do to retaliate?

I can think of nothing. They have to live with themselves lol. Isn't that punishment enough?

bigdisneydaddy
07-20-2008, 04:02 PM
That's why there's no retaliation planned. In a million years what would I do to retaliate?

I can think of nothing. They have to live with themselves lol. Isn't that punishment enough?

I think its best just to take your lumps and move on Big "D"

Gatordad
07-20-2008, 04:41 PM
donnie donnie donnie...... Didn't I tell the story here of the two men playing golf. You gotta represent man, represent.

bigdisneydaddy
07-20-2008, 04:55 PM
Donnie VS "devil women"

Like bringing a stick to a gunfight..........:scared1:

bigdisneydaddy
07-21-2008, 08:49 AM
Donnie hasnt posted in a while, I think he is hiding in the closet, scared like a little girl.

Gatordad
07-21-2008, 08:50 AM
either that, or he's got a fake rock costume, and he's moving thru the fort in stealth mode.

bigdisneydaddy
07-21-2008, 09:06 AM
either that, or he's got a fake rock costume, and he's moving thru the fort in stealth mode.

I cant envision Donnie doing "stealth"

stacktester
07-21-2008, 10:35 AM
I cant envision Donnie doing "stealth"

MrsGus kept saying she couldn't move her camper while we were there because Skeeter took the truck home. I was wondering how it would feel to come back to your site and find your camper has been moved to the overflow lot. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not that I would do anything like that.

bigdisneydaddy
07-21-2008, 10:36 AM
MrsGus kept saying she couldn't move her camper while we were there because Skeeter took the truck home. I was wondering how it would feel to come back to your site and find your camper has been moved to the overflow lot. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not that I would do anything like that.

Did you ever stick your fork in the electrical outlet when you were a child, I imagine it going something like that !

stacktester
07-21-2008, 11:05 AM
Did you ever stick your fork in the electrical outlet when you were a child, I imagine it going something like that !I'll just say gatorbay did it. I think that's the excuse she gave me. :rotfl2:

AuburnJen92
07-21-2008, 02:40 PM
I'll just say gatorbay did it. I think that's the excuse she gave me. :rotfl2:

I understand I am under medication, but did I miss something? Gatorbay?:confused3

stacktester
07-21-2008, 03:11 PM
I understand I am under medication, but did I miss something? Gatorbay?:confused3

I meant Gatorbaby. Jason

PolynesianPixie
07-21-2008, 03:12 PM

I was sitting here thinking the same thing. Gatorboy? Gatorbaby? Gatorbabyboy?

bigdisneydaddy
07-21-2008, 03:13 PM
I was sitting here thinking the same thing. Gatorboy? Gatorbaby? Gatorbabyboy?

Donnie is probably trying to type while Kungalooshed.

ntsammy5
07-21-2008, 03:15 PM

Is that legal?

AuburnJen92
I meant Gatorbaby. Jason

That is not what came to mind....:sad2:

PolynesianPixie
I meant Gatorbaby. Jason

He would do something like that. Sneaky...I'm telling you.

PolynesianPixie
07-21-2008, 03:16 PM
That is not what came to mind....:sad2:

Just what....? OH! Carry on, people.....

stacktester
07-21-2008, 03:27 PM

No, that was last night. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gatordad
07-21-2008, 03:31 PM
He already tried to use him as an airbag.

AuburnJen92
07-21-2008, 03:32 PM
This is true.

bigdisneydaddy
07-21-2008, 04:03 PM
Maybe MrsGus06 needs to hold on to your keyboard. :thumbsup2

BigDaddyRog
07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
You guys are funny! Like family.....a very dangerous, disfunctional family!!!

AuburnJen92
07-21-2008, 08:57 PM
You guys are funny! Like family.....a very dangerous, disfunctional family!!!

If you saw Donnie try to use little Jason as an airbag, you would have peed in your pants like a girl too!:lmao:

g8trmom1
07-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Jen how are u feeling by the way?

mrsgus06
08-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Donnie is a big crybaby.

Gatordad
08-08-2008, 04:33 PM
dang, over the top rope on top of donnie...... look who's still around.

mrsgus06
08-08-2008, 04:42 PM
My fun is done. (my ideas are not) I must send my children back to school next week so I am at home again. The good thing is Addie made the return trip with me so we had about 6 hours of planning on the ride home, just in case Donnie decides he needs to man up. Oh, and Donnie, we laughed when going through Jacksonville.

Gatordad
08-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Donnie is spoken for nowadays....

mrsgus06
08-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Donnie is spoken for nowadays....

Dare I ask if it was the lady from lazy days? Did Jen "hook a brother up"?:rotfl2:

I hope she has a thing for toilet paper.

Gatordad
08-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Nope, Ms. Lazydays made him extinguish his torch. This is some gal he's bringing Labor Day weekend.

stacktester
08-08-2008, 05:32 PM
My fun is done. (my ideas are not) I must send my children back to school next week so I am at home again. The good thing is Addie made the return trip with me so we had about 6 hours of planning on the ride home, just in case Donnie decides he needs to man up. Oh, and Donnie, we laughed when going through Jacksonville.

Hey Angie, is your dually white with tan bottom? About 11:30 I saw a big Sierra on I-95 fixing to cross the St. Johns. I didn't pay attention to see if Skeeter was driving. Why am I a cry baby? I thought I took your punishment pretty good. I need to talk to Addie. When you get a chance call me. I'll PM you the #. If that was Skeeter that's pretty funny I'd see him.

bigdisneydaddy
08-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Thats what cuz's truck looks like. If it looked like it was going significantly faster than the speed limit, it was him.

stacktester
08-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Thats what cuz's truck looks like. If it looked like it was going significantly faster than the speed limit, it was him.

Was my fake daughter Hailey with him? I miss my fake children. I'm glad I don't have to pay for them though. :lmao:

bigdisneydaddy
08-08-2008, 07:04 PM
Was my fake daughter Hailey with him? I miss my fake children. I'm glad I don't have to pay for them though. :lmao:

Hailey belongs to her new Mom Ms Patti........ mind your own business Donnie :mad:

mrsgus06
08-08-2008, 07:18 PM
That is our dually and probably was him. We hit exit 1 in GA at about noon. Hailey belongs to Scott and Patti, but I can't get them to come pick her up yet. I think they are stalling until she is about 18. :rolleyes1 Addie and I were behind the Sierra for the first part of 95 but I was starting to suffer from tunnel vision so I passed him. I can't believe you would cry about a little paper being left behind at your camper. Next time you will learn to lock your door. Oh, and I will have the dually with me at all times starting next trip. You need to pm your number. I only have Annies. Hi Scott!

stacktester
08-09-2008, 01:45 AM
That is our dually and probably was him. We hit exit 1 in GA at about noon. Hailey belongs to Scott and Patti, but I can't get them to come pick her up yet. I think they are stalling until she is about 18. :rolleyes1 Addie and I were behind the Sierra for the first part of 95 but I was starting to suffer from tunnel vision so I passed him. I can't believe you would cry about a little paper being left behind at your camper. Next time you will learn to lock your door. Oh, and I will have the dually with me at all times starting next trip. You need to pm your number. I only have Annies. Hi Scott!

I figured it was him. Were the kids ready to come back home? Annie really wanted to come back to see them. They can come to the LDGG. :lmao:

mrsgus06
08-09-2008, 09:19 AM
The kids were ready to come home but not ready to give it up if you know what I mean. I am not sure about LDGG yet. My oldest boy wants to go and since he managed 1 trip down all summer I may load him and a few of his friends up and head down that way.

bigdisneydaddy
08-09-2008, 12:23 PM
The kids were ready to come home but not ready to give it up if you know what I mean. I am not sure about LDGG yet. My oldest boy wants to go and since he managed 1 trip down all summer I may load him and a few of his friends up and head down that way.

Maybe he will twist your arm. :rolleyes: as if you need it