PDA

View Full Version : *Jessica & Jared's Wedding and Honeymoon TR* RANDY PICS UP

Jessbell34
06-30-2008, 07:18 PM
HURRAY!!! We’re back, married, and loving it!:lovestruc We had a very nice, relaxing, and long trip. The whole experience was so amazing. The wedding day went exactly as I imagined it and our Disney Honeymoon Cruise was absolutely unforgettable. I am ready to book another LONGER cruise! They are simply amazing! Well, I can’t wait to get into all the details, so I plan to start from the very beginning and explain until the very end of our outstanding trip. I hope you all enjoy!:rotfl:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/PDC_0172.jpg

Here is a list of everyone who came to Walt Disney World and the wedding, and who will turn up in the trip report frequently:

My Mom: Teresa
My Dad: Ridley
My Older Sister: Audra (MOH)
My Little Sister: Rana
My Step-mother: Nida
My Step-father: Ron
My Brother-in-Law: Mark (Audra’s husband)
Jared’s Mom: Linda
Jared’s Dad: Greg
Jared’s Older Sister: Renae
Jared’ Brother-in-Law: Dave
Jared’s Nephew: Dylan
Jared Step-mother: Deborah
My Uncle: Doug
My Aunt: Natalie
My Cousins: Martha Grace(MGee), Pamela, and Ashish
Our Best Friends: Sarah, Holly, and Aron

My Vendor Reviews:

Wedding Site - Sea Breeze Point (A+) Absolutely Stunning! I can’t even put it into words! The sights, the sounds, the smells… picture perfect!

Hair and Makeup - LiLi from Beaute Speciale (A+) LOVED HER!!!!!!!!!! She is superwoman and works miracles. She is so down-to-earth and easy going. It was 5:30am and she was so bright-eyed and enthusiastic. She put my amazing day on the right track from the get-go. I gave her a few pictures of what I wanted my hair to look like. She took about a half a second glance at them and recreated exactly what I wanted. I thought my hair looked even better than the pictures that I gave her, from professional magazines I might add. Well, she is a professional! Duh!

Dress Steaming - Carolyn Allens (A+) Sue was great. She came right into the room and got to work. I felt bad that I didn’t get to talk with her, but to say “hello” and “goodbye” because I was getting my hair done while she was there. I even forgot she was there a few times because she was working at my dress so diligently. My dress looked amazing so she did her job!

Photographer - RANDY CHAPMAN!!!! (A+) He is absolutely amazing!!!! My entire family was blown away by him and how well he took care of me personally!!! He is not only an outstanding and creative photographer, but he takes care of the bride exceptionally. He always knew what was going to happen next and guided me through it all. He really put me at ease. I cannot say enough about him.

Flowers - Rosie (A+) My bouquet was gorgeous and my sister’s rose wander was perfect. WONDERFUL!

Videography - Ron (my step-dad) (A) God Bless him!

Disney Wedding Planner - Kathleen Reynolds (A) Our wedding was perfect!! She did an amazing job. I felt a little intimidated by her at times, but I can be a bit sensitive to strong personalities. I am just a worry wart! But everything turned out just the way I dreamed, so she had to be outstanding!

Officiant - Tim Herring (A+) He was really great! He created and performed an amazing ceremony. He was another one that I felt intimidated by; I guess I just was nervous about doing the wrong thing. I know I am silly. Rev. Herring was wonderful though.

The Violinist - (A+) He was outstanding!!! I didn’t get to talk to him personally, but he sure kept Jared company that morning before I arrived for the wedding. The days after the wedding all DH kept talking about was what the violinist said, “oh the violinist told me this and that”. It was pretty funny. He also impressed my sister. She plays the viola in the St. Louis Philharmonic Symphony, so they had quite the topic to talk about. He played so beautifully and of course knew about every Disney song imaginable. LOVED HIM!

Limousine Driver - (A) She took great care of me as well. Very nice lady!

Reception Lunch – Captain’s Grille, Yacht Club Resort (A+) I was so happy with my decision to have our reception here. The Captain’s Grille was the icing on the cake for our amazing wedding event. For the past 6 months I was really nervous about having it here because I had not heard of any other bride doing their reception here. Some of the pictures of the restaurant that I saw online also made me nervous. They gave it a really Captain D’s or Long John Silver’s look about it. I was also a little afraid that the menu was to minimize. I was afraid the menu wouldn’t appeal to my guests. After all of those negatives, you are probably thinking, “Well why did you go along with this place you crazy girl?” Well I am so happy I did. The atmosphere was perfect! The food was perfect! The servers were perfect! Everything about it was perfect! The place was beautiful!! They took care of us so well. We didn’t have a private room, but they set us up in the main part of the restaurant so elegantly. I can’t say enough. If you are wanting fancy, fancy… I wouldn’t do it here. But if you are looking for a beautiful, quiet place for you and your guests with CMs that are friendly and down-to-earth, then try it! You won’t be disappointed!

Disney Honeymoon Shoot - Dean Ray (A) He was hilarious! When we walked up to City Hall in the Magic Kingdom where we were suppose to meet him, Jared and I started looking around wondering “How is the photographer going to know it is us?” Then I looked up towards City Hall’s porch and I saw this CM, dressed in all back, holding a camera. So I thought, “That must be him”. So I walked up toward him, Jared in toe, and ask him if he was there to meet a couple for a photo shoot. He peaked over his shoulder at me and said, in a very sarcastic voice, “Maybe!?” and I said “Okay?” Then he asked what our names were (that was the password I guess). Then he took us around to some beautiful places and made us laugh the entire time. He also told us his life story. He was great. I can’t wait to see the pictures.

I think that is everyone! I was absolutely blown away by how everything went. I can’t think of one thing that I was not happy with! WONDERFUL…..WONDERFUL!

DAY ONE details coming up soon! Stay tuned…:3dglasses :)

ClemsonGirl
06-30-2008, 07:35 PM
Yay you started your TR! :woohoo: Sounds like you had a good experience with all your vendors! I love the sneak peek pic!! Can't wait to read more! :)

hlrababy
06-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Wooo hooo! You started it!! I am in for this one!! :thumbsup2

pjstevens
06-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Yea, Jessica, you started your TR!!!! LOVE the photo in your siggie! Absolutely beautiful.

DecemberBride
06-30-2008, 07:57 PM
I am so happy to hear your escape wedding was fabulous! It makes me feel less nervous about my own. I have Rosie as floral (duh) and Rev. Tim, so I'm glad you gave them A's! :goodvibes BTW, you looked beautiful! :thumbsup2

micandminforever
06-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Love the picture on the beach. I can't wait to see the rest. You were a beautiful bride.

Keira1387
06-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Can't wait to hear all about it! We are taking a Disney cruise for our honeymoon too, so I'm really excited to hear how it went!

lov2b@disney
07-01-2008, 05:52 AM
Cant wait to hear all about your trip! so glad everything went well!

29apr00
07-01-2008, 07:08 AM
Yay! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, espically your cruise!

roozlilone
07-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Yeah! :yay: :yay: TR! Great vendor reviews & love the beach pic! Keep it coming. popcorn::

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 09:50 AM
DAY ONE: Friday, June 13, 2008

Ok, so Jared and I had been working all week packing and condensing all of our clothes and wedding goodies into suitcases and plastic totes because we knew the challenge was going to be fitting everything in my two-door Grand Am.

Here is a picture of just some of the things we had to cram in my car!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding002-3.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding023.jpg

Yes, we drove to Walt Disney World! :drive: We live in southwest Missouri and it is about a 17 hour drive to Disney. We have driven it 5 times since 2003, so we are pretty comfortable with the conditions, but this time we had to bring a lot more than we usually do. Our plans were to leave on Friday the 13th of June (I know, not the best day to set out), but we didn’t let it bother us. Well, DH didn’t let it bother him… I am a bit more superstitious! Anyway, I woke up that morning at about 6am to a loud thunderbolt. I got up and looked outside my bedroom window and saw what looked like a monsoon! Then I started getting nervous. So, I went into the living room, planted myself on the sofa, and flipped on the Weather Channel. What do you know… of every place in the country, they were focusing their reports on our area. There was a hug thunderstorm system covering our part of the state and spanning all the way along the exact route we always take to Disney. :eek: I started freaking out and hollered at DH to get his bum out of bed and look at the weather. I called my mom at work because she is a dispatcher for a trucking company, so she is constantly evaluating the weather for her drivers. She told me that I might want to take another route if we still had our heart set on leaving that day, because the storms would not be letting up all day. Can you believe it?!! :sad2: So, I hung up with her and screamed at DH again to get in there with me, because he was still pretending to snooze. I started thinking in my mind that we have always avoided taking the Memphis route through Arkansas because the roads are so windy and are only two-lanes at times through the hills of Arkansas. We usually take the interstates all the way there by going up to St. Louis and back down through Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, and then Florida of course. We have never taken the Memphis/Birmingham route. We have driven to Memphis that way before, but Memphis was a final destination… we never traveled pass there. So, I finally got DH out of bed and we got the Atlas out and consulted MapQuest to get the best idea for our trip. When we finally decided to take a chance on the new route, instead of fighting our way through the storm in our regular route we started getting ready. Keep in mind, it is still raining cats and dogs outside and we still have to carry 6 suitcases, 2 full plastic totes, 2 coolers, and my dress down three flights of stairs (we live on the third floor of our apartment complex) and wade through the monsoon to our car. All of the close parking spots were taken, so DH couldn't get the car very close to the building. So, we carried everything down and set it under the covered awning, and two-by-two carried what we could to the car while I held the umbrella over the luggage… I wasn’t too concerned about us getting wet. It took us a few tries to get everything to fit into the trunk and the backseat and still be able to have certain things easily accessible… like the snacks, and the overnight bags, and such. Well, we finally did it… and we weren’t the driest people in the world.

Here is some pictures of our trunk and backseat. It was like a puzzle getting everything to fit perfectly.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008002.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008003.jpg

…and here is DH standing in the rain, looking not too happy. “Smile… we are going to Walt Disney World!”

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008001.jpg

After that, we climbed back up the stairs to our apartment, dried off, took some last looks around the place to make sure we weren’t forgetting anything, and then we left for our long journey at about 9:30am. A lot later than I originally planned to leave, but we were on the road! Hurray! :car:

After about thirty minutes on the road south, we drove out of the rain and didn’t see another sprinkle. We made it through the worst part of the trip of Arkansas, and then we crossed the Mighty Mississippi River into Memphis, then immediately crossed over into Mississippi. The trip through Mississippi didn’t seem too long. Before we knew it we were in Alabama. The Alabama stint of the trip seemed a little long.

Here is a picture of DH talking to his mom at one of the few rest areas we found.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008004.jpg

That was one thing DH didn’t like about this route. There were not as many rest stops this way because we weren’t on major interstates. He is use to having a rest area every 100 miles or so. I think it is a comfort for him to know where all the rest stops are. Other than that, I think I ended up liking this route more than our old route… minus the Arkansas part. Don’t get me wrong… If we were just on a casual road trip and didn’t have an exciting destination, Arkansas would be the perfect part of the trip because it is so beautiful, and just seems like the perfect Sunday drive. BUT, we wanted to get where we were going as fast as possible… so Arkansas wasn’t the best for this trip. After Alabama, we made it to Georgia… pretty late into the evening. Our plan was to drive until we got tired, but I wanted to at least make it through Atlanta. We did drive through Atlanta, and even drove a few hours past it. We finally decided to stop at about 11:30 in Tifton, GA. We checked into a Courtyard by Marriott, because my favorite hotel was all booked up. I love staying in Hampton Inn and Suites. I was seeing signs for it for many miles, but when we finally stopped, they had no vacancy. So, we went across the road to the Courtyard and were satisfied. We laid our heads down at about 12:30am, knowing we were only about three to four hours from Disney. That means we would be at Disney before noon the next day if we left early enough. Mickey… here we come!!

That was the end to a very long day one! I am sorry the explanation was so lengthy and boring, but so was the day. So it puts a good perspective to the events. I hope you enjoyed!:cutie:

DAY TWO… coming soon! Stay tuned…:3dglasses

pjstevens
07-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Wow Jessica, you had an exciting first day. Glad the weather didn't cause you any major problems.

Goldeelox9
07-01-2008, 11:38 AM
I amglad you out ran the rain and got started on your Magical Trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah! :cheer2: I just discovered that my Magic Kingdom Photo Session pics are up on the website. What is weird is that I haven't received anything from Disney to tell me. I just guessed the username and password from other bride's and finally got in after a few tries. Check them out:

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings/

Username: Thomas / McKeever
Password: 1971

29apr00
07-01-2008, 12:16 PM
Glad you were able to get out of the rain and started on your trip down!! I have a feeling we may be driving down for our VR next Dec, but DH is fighting tooth and nail against it.

Your MK photos are so cute!! Great job!

Can't wait to hear more!!

lov2b@disney
07-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Love your MK pictures! Are they also done when the park is closed?

PopArtGal
07-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Great so far!! I probably will read the end of your trip as I start my own TR. ;) Well not my wedding TR, so yours is gonna be a million times better!

Loving the pictures!!

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Love your MK pictures! Are they also done when the park is closed?

No, since they were more of a honeymoon photo shoot, the park was just openning. I wish we could have been there when the park was closed. That must have been amazing!!!

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 02:19 PM
DAY TWO: Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ok!!! That morning we woke up in Tifton, GA at about 8am… not too early! We got ready, packed up, and went down and had the hotel’s continental breakfast (which was delicious)! We then checked out and we were on the road by 9am. I knew this was going to be a much better day because the sun was shining and we knew that we were only a few hours away from Disney! YAY! Now, our best married friends, Holly and Aron, had arrived at Disney the day before, so they were expecting us that day. We planned to arrive at Disney by noon and meet them at their resort, the Pop Century, once we arrived. Jared and I were not scheduled to check into our resort, Port Orleans French Quarter, until the next morning, so we planned to stay with Holly and Aron in their room for one night at PC!

We had a nice drive that morning through the southern part of Georgia and finally into Florida! Here is Jared smiling while driving because he knows the road trip is almost at an end! He always drives the entire trip because I get scared on the highways! Isn’t he so sweet!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008005.jpg

Finally, at about 12:30pm we pulled onto the Walt Disney World property! HURRAY, we’re home!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008006.jpg

We drove to the Pop Century and met Holly and Aron. Holly is a huge Disney fan as well and comes on frequent trips with her family! This was the first time she had gone without he folks, so it was very exciting! We had always talked about going to Disney together, but in the back of our minds we always doubted it would be possible, but finally our dream came true. We were in Disney together. I think we kept pinching ourselves!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008010.jpg

Jared and Aron were excited too. Can’t you tell!! They are so funny!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008013.jpg

Next, we unloaded the car and carried what we needed for the night up to their room… and then it was off to the Magic Kingdom! Yippee! Here we are waiting for the MK bus in front of PC.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008014.jpg

Here we are on the bus on our way to MK!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008017.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008016.jpg

Jared and I had still not cashed in our Wedding Annual Pass vouchers yet, so when we arrived at the MK… we hopped on the monorail and rode it to the transportation and ticket center to cash them in. Here we are holding our vouchers on the monorail!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008018.jpg

When we got the T&TC we had the nicest little old lady CM that helped us. She was so excited for us and gave us our famous Cinderella/Prince Charming “Just Married” pins. I had been dreaming about them for a long time and they were finally in our hands! Then she handed us our annual passes and I was shocked that they were not the plastic card passes that we always get. They were the paper cards! I couldn’t understand it for the life of me how we were supposed to keep the paper ones all nice and neat for a year! Then my fiancé had the idea that since they were annual passes they probably put them on the paper cards because the plastic cards can deactivate so easily. They are always telling you to not keep those plastic cards near credit cards or magnets because they deactivate. That is the only explanation that we could come up with. But I was pretty bummed that they were not the plastic cards. Oh well… I got over it.

Next, we hopped back on the monorail to the MK! Finally we arrived and could not believe we were there! We took quite a few pictures at the entrance!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008021.jpg

Then we all walked through the famous railroad underpass to the main square! The first thing we saw over by Tony’s Town Square restaurant was none-other than Jiminy Cricket himself! I was so excited. I had never met Jiminy, so we ran over to him and got our pictures taken with him. Very, very exciting! What a great start.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008022.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008023.jpg

Next, we went right behind Jiminy into the shop on Main Street with all the Mickey ears because I had to buy my bride ears first thing. DH refused to get the groom ears, but I didn’t care. I wore my ears proudly… and got a lot of friendly attention for it too. I think DH enjoyed it too.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008025.jpg

After we spent time taking picture around the castle, we headed toward our favorite counter service restaurant in the MK. It is in Adventureland right across from Pirate’s; it’s called El Pirata Y el Perico (The Pirate and the Parrot). DH and I love the taco salad. They give you the shell and the meat, and then you go to the food bar and add all of the toppings yourself. YUMM! So we wanted to take Holly and Aron because they had never discovered the place. Right when we walked up the manager was standing there and saw me with my bride ears and DH with his pin and got so excited for us. He came over and grabbed us and took us right to the front of the line and announced that we were getting married and then told the counter CMs to give us a free chocolate cake. Here we are enjoying it! We felt so special!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008026.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008027.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008028.jpg

We then took a few pictures around Adventureland and then headed over to Mickey’s Philharmagic, my favorite. It is simply amazing! My favorite part is when Ariel extends her hands our into the audience and sings “I want more!!!” So cute!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008030.jpg

Imagine us fight Captian Hook in this one! I was protecting Jared!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008031.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008033.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008036.jpg

Then we headed over the castle again and took more pictures! Who can get enough of the castle?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008045.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008047.jpg

Next we went and jumped on Buzz’s Space Ranger Spin!! DH always beats me… until NOW. Later on in the trip I actually beat him. The only thing was he didn’t believe me because I rode with My little sister and he rode with Aron. I tried to take a picture of my score, but it didn’t come out right! Oh, well… I know the truth!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008049.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008050.jpg

After Buzz, we hopped on the People Mover in Tomorrowland. One of my other favs!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008051.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008052.jpg

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Continued...

After a few hours at MK, we returned to Pop Century to swim and relax. I also had to put my welcome bags together and deliver them to the different resort, because all of our family would be arriving the next day. Holly helped me put the bags together while the boys swam…

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008056.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding005-1.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008059.jpg

Later, DH and I took all of the bags that were staying at PC to the check-in desk for the family and friend that would arrive the next day…. And guess what!!!! We found out that his father and step-mother had already arrived and had been there all day. The CM at the desk would not tell us what room number they were in for security purposed, but he did ring their room for us. So we took a trip over to their room and greeted them with their bag.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008061.jpg

I felt so bad that we didn’t realize they were arriving a day earlier than everyone else. I apologize all over myself.

After visiting with them for a while, we realized that we forgot to eat dinner, so we went to meet up with Holly and Aron again in the PC food court. We had some pizza, which was so yummy!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008062.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008063.jpg

It was after 11pm by that time, so we headed back to Holly and Aron’s room and hit the sack. I dreamed about the next day’s events in anticipation of all of our families’ safe arrivals. That was the end of day two!

DAY THREE coming soon! Stay tuned...:3dglasses

roozlilone
07-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Great Day 2!! :yay: :yay:

lov2b@disney
07-01-2008, 02:36 PM
:yay: I wish I were at MK right now!

Boy there is noone in your MK pictures- I thought maybe it was before opening- it was fun being there early sort of weird seeing all that goes on before everyone gets there.

Enjoyed your day 2! Glad you got there safely!

PopArtGal
07-01-2008, 02:58 PM
great day 2!!! Can't wait to read more!

DecemberBride
07-01-2008, 03:25 PM
You guys look sooooo happy and having fun! Can't wait for day 3!:cool1:

BaBeeCee14
07-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Loving your TR so far! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

kellig
07-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Sounds great so far! I am following along and can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Your MK pics were great! :goodvibes

hlrababy
07-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Everything sounds great so far!! I love your pics!! I couldn't get your Disney ones to work for me though :sad1:

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 04:52 PM
DAY THREE: Sunday, June 15, 2008 – Happy Father’s Day! –

Today was the day our family was scheduled to arrive. Hurray! The bulk of my family was flying into Sanford Airport at around 1:00pm and Jared’s mother, sister, and her husband and son were schedule to arrive in the evening, since they were driving from Missouri like we did. They just left a day later. Since our family was not scheduled to arrive until the afternoon, we planned to get up early, leave Pop Century and check into our resort, POFQ. So we all got up and got ready, we played take-turns in the bathroom since there were four of us. While us girls were waiting for the boys to get ready we took some pictures.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008064.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008067.jpg

Then I packed up DH and my stuff to take to POFQ, and then I altered our “Just Married” pins to say “Almost Married”. They were bugging me the day before, but I couldn’t find anyone with a sharpie in the park; and I forgot to carry mine with me. So now I felt better.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008068.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008071.jpg

DH and I packed the car and headed over the POFQ to check in, but they said our room was not ready yet and gave us a card to call later to check on it. Meanwhile, Holly and Aron headed for Hollywood Studios, so after checking in and finding out our room situation was not ready, DH and I head to HS to meet them again.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008072.jpg

When we arrived we raced straight to the new Toy Story ride and found that at 10am in the morning, the line was already over an hour wait! WOW! So, we grabbed a fastpass (for 6:30pm, eek!). The new look of the street and building around the ride was so amazing and eye-catching!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008074.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008075.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008080.jpg

I had to get my picture with Jessie, since we share a name!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008081.jpg

Then we went to explore the Star Wars Weekend goodies. DH is a huge Star Wars nerd, so he loved it.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008084.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008088.jpg

After that we all headed for the Rockin’ Rollercoaster. We rode it and loved it like usual!! Best rollercoaster ever!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008092.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008094.jpg

By then it was about 11:15 or so, and we had a reservation for the 50s Prime Time Café at 11:55, so we thought we would kill some time in front of the hat and in the shops on Sunset and Hollywood Blvd.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008100.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008102.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008104.jpg

We then found the groom ears again and Holly made DH try them on for at least one picture, but he was still not getting them.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008106.jpg

Then as we were in the shop we hear loud music playing over the intercom system out in the Blvd. Of course we recognized it at once as the Star Wars theme, so we raced out of the shop and discover a Star Wars parade was about the begin. Jared was stoked!!! So, we watched the parade and saw all of those wonderful characters that we grew up loving from the movies.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008110.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008112.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008123.jpg

My favorite Jedi, Kit Fisto... OKay, I'm a dork too!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008138.jpg

The real actors that played the original Darth Vader and Chewbacca were in the parade too!... Very Exciting!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008143.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008145.jpg

Then the finale was Warwick Davis, the fellow that played the original Wickett. I have always loved him! He also played Willow in the movie Willow that I grew up loving. He has also been in the Harry Potter movies and the Chronicles of Narnia. Very wonderful! I loved seeing him!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008154.jpg

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Continued...

When the parade was over it was the perfect time to head over to 50s for our lunch. I love this restaurant!! Very well themed, and the CMs are so into character and some can be quite brutal with table manners. It was all in good fun!

Here we are waiting for our table!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008160.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008161.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008162.jpg

After lunch we parted with Holly and Aron again because DH and I had to leave to go and pick up his Tux in Kissimmee! On our way out of HS, we stopped for some fun Star Wars photos!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008163.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008164.jpg

So we left the World for a while, which I hated and went to find the store. We got a little lost, but eventually found the place. While DH was trying on the Tux, my little sister called me and said they arrived at the resort and got right into their rooms. I was so excited, my family finally arrived! I told her we would come and greet them when we were done with the tux place. The tux fit perfect, so we left and were on our way back to the World… a great comfort for me!!! On our way back I called to see if our rooms were ready yet, and sure enough they were. So we headed for POFQ, where all of my family was staying and was waiting on us. The way it worked out, and was not done intentionally by us, was all of my family booked rooms as POFQ and all of DH’s family and our friends booked rooms at PC. It was nice to have my family close to us at the resort, but I wish DH’s would have been there too. It just seemed like we were neglecting them throughout the trip, because of the distance.

When we arrived at POFQ, we first went to find our room….

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008165.jpg

And then we went to my Dad’s room, which held my little sister and step-mom, to greet them. Their room was in the same building as ours, on the same floor, and just around the corner. Very convenient!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008167.jpg

Then we went to greet my mom and step-dad, whose room was right next to my dad’s…. AWKWARD!!! No just kidding! They didn’t seem to mind!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008168.jpg

The original plan was that after they arrived, we would all go back to Hollywood Studio, since they all had a park ticket… and then stay for Fantasmic that night. Fantasmic was originally going to be my “welcome to Disney event”. So, as we started to get ready to leave… the clouds opened up and started pouring! I was so bummed… I kept telling them that they brought the rain with them from Missouri! We watched the rain for about an hour and a half, and then we decided to rough it and go anyway. It was just a light sprinkle by then. So we all headed toward the POFQ bus stations, and DH and I introduced all of them to the Disney Transportation way! None of them had ever been to Disney before, so we tried to explain the ways the best we could!

We didn’t have to wait long, and we were on our way! When we got to HS, we all took pictures in front of the hat.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008169.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008171.jpg

And then we headed for the ABC commissary, because none of them had eaten since the plane ride. We also met Holly and Aron there and DH’s dad and step-mom. After eating, Jared took his family to explore HS, and I took my family to ride the Great Movie Ride. They seemed to love it! Then I wanted to take my little sister to ride the Rockin’ Rollercoaster. Everyone else didn’t want to wait in the hour line, so they left us to explore HS for themselves… which was fine! My mom and my step-mom didn’t want to ride the rollercoaster anyway. I do regret that my dad didn’t get to ride it though.

Here is my sister waiting in line in anticipation:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008172.jpg

And here we are on the ride… very hilarious! We got to ride in the front seat of the coaster!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008173.jpg

Next, it was time to meet everyone in front of the Fantasmic entrance. I think everyone was a little tired from their long trip, so my mom and step-dad didn’t stay for the show. DH also got a phone call from his mom and sister saying they finally arrived at their resort, so he left to greet them with his dad and step-mom. So with all of those party-poopers gone, that left me with my little sister, dad, step-mom, Holly, and Aron to watch Fantasmic! The rest of them didn’t know what they were missing! That show is awesome!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008099.jpg

Here we are waiting for the show to begin!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008174.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008175.jpg

After the show, we waded our way through the sea of crowds and to our bus to go back to POFQ and Holly and Aron back to PC.

When we got back to the resort, we parted ways to our rooms. I called DH to see where he was and he was at Downtown Disney with his family. So I enjoyed the peace and quiet all to myself. It was quite nice to have an hour all to myself to just think about the day’s events and soak in what was about to happen in the days to come. I unpacked some things, hung up clothes from the suitcases, and got ready for bed and watched a little Disney TV. DH came in around midnight and talked a while and then went to sleep. That was an end to another event packed day! There were many more ahead of us!!!

DAY FOUR coming next! Stay tuned…:3dglasses

DecemberBride
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
You're cranking these babies out! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lov2b@disney
07-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Wow you are quick!:cool1: you guys were a day behind us-- we did MK friday, HS saturday with lunch at 50's Prime time- how weird is that!:cool1:

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 05:22 PM
Wow you are quick!:cool1: you guys were a day behind us-- we did MK friday, HS saturday with lunch at 50's Prime time- how weird is that!:cool1:

Too wierd!! Great minds think alike!!! ;)

PopArtGal
07-01-2008, 05:22 PM
I can't wait to go to DH.

Your pics are lovely!

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 06:27 PM
Yay you started your TR! :woohoo: Sounds like you had a good experience with all your vendors! I love the sneak peek pic!! Can't wait to read more! :)

Yes, I had an amazing experience with all of my vendors. I am so thankful to so many Disboards Bride for steering me in the right direction to find all of them. Thanks so much!

Wooo hooo! You started it!! I am in for this one!! :thumbsup2

Oh good! Stay tuned. I have a long road ahead!

Yea, Jessica, you started your TR!!!! LOVE the photo in your siggie! Absolutely beautiful.

Thank you so much. I can't wait to get Randy's photos.

I am so happy to hear your escape wedding was fabulous! It makes me feel less nervous about my own. I have Rosie as floral (duh) and Rev. Tim, so I'm glad you gave them A's! :goodvibes BTW, you looked beautiful! :thumbsup2

It was fabulous! You are definitely in goo hands with both Rosie and Rev. Tim!!

Love the picture on the beach. I can't wait to see the rest. You were a beautiful bride.

I thought the beach pictures turned out great too! I can't wait to see Randy's versions. Thanks so much!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it! We are taking a Disney cruise for our honeymoon too, so I'm really excited to hear how it went!

You will absolutely love the cruise. I hate to say it, but it was my favorite part of the entire trip! Minus the wedding day of course. Castaway Cay is so amazing! We stayed at the adult beach the whole day, it was so relaxing!

Yay! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, espically your cruise!

I can't wait to get to the cruise days in my TR. It was wonderful!!!

Yeah! :yay: :yay: TR! Great vendor reviews & love the beach pic! Keep it coming. popcorn::

Oh, don't worry... I am a teacher, so I have the summer off. I plan to crank it out! :)

Wow Jessica, you had an exciting first day. Glad the weather didn't cause you any major problems.

Yes, the weather was a thorn in my side that morning. I am glad that it caused us to explore a new route though.

I amglad you out ran the rain and got started on your Magical Trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Stay tuned! ;)

Glad you were able to get out of the rain and started on your trip down!! I have a feeling we may be driving down for our VR next Dec, but DH is fighting tooth and nail against it.

Your MK photos are so cute!! Great job!

Can't wait to hear more!!

The drive was of course the worse part of it all. I think after this trip, we will be flying next time. I will have to force my husband....

Great so far!! I probably will read the end of your trip as I start my own TR. ;) Well not my wedding TR, so yours is gonna be a million times better!

Loving the pictures!!

Thank you, I hope you enjoy!

Great Day 2!! :yay: :yay:

Thanks... they only get better from here!

great day 2!!! Can't wait to read more!

The best is yet to come! :cutie:

You guys look sooooo happy and having fun! Can't wait for day 3!:cool1:

We were happy! I was a little stressed, but excited too. I hope you enjoyed Day 3, now that it is posted. :rotfl:

Loving your TR so far! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

Stay tuned and enjoy!

Sounds great so far! I am following along and can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Your MK pics were great! :goodvibes

Thank you so much. The photo shoot was a lot of fun!

Everything sounds great so far!! I love your pics!! I couldn't get your Disney ones to work for me though :sad1:

Oh, no! Make sure when you are typing the username that you put a space on both side of the backslash. Or even copy/paste this: Thomas / McKeever I hope that works.

You're cranking these babies out! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to crank them out. I know when I read a TR, the anticipation eats me alive. Plus, I have the summers off, so I have nothing else better to do! I am also having a blast reliving eat day!

I can't wait to go to DH.

Your pics are lovely!

Thanks! You have to ride the new Toy Story ride. It was amazing!

IndyBride
07-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Great TR so far! Can't wait to read more.

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Great TR so far! Can't wait to read more.

Thanks! Stay tuned... the best is yet to come! :lovestruc

WithDisneySpirit
07-01-2008, 07:55 PM
I am loving your TR and your honeymoon MK shoot was fantastic. :goodvibes Who was your photog?

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 08:25 PM
I am loving your TR and your honeymoon MK shoot was fantastic. :goodvibes Who was your photog?

Our photographer was Dean Ray! He was great! Hilarious guy!:laughing:

29apr00
07-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Woo hoo! You're just moving along aren't you!!

Great TR so far!! Wow, ex's next door to each other!!?!? Yikes!! Let's hope the harmony lasts!!;)

Jessbell34
07-01-2008, 10:10 PM
DAY FOUR: Monday, June 16, 2008 (The Day Before Our Wedding)

So, Jared and I woke up together for the last time as a non-married couple on this morning! Ooooh!!! This night Jared planned to stay a PC with our friend Aron, while Holly, my friend Sarah (who will arrive on this day), and my little sister Rana stay with me in my room. But, we will get to that a little later. Ok, so we woke, got ready for Epcot day, and headed out the door to get my dad, step-mom, and little sister from their room. We were also going to meet Holly and Aron at Epcot. When we knocked on my dad’s room door, to my surprise, my little sister opened the door wearing Minnie Mouse ears. So, cute! I was so proud!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008178.jpg

On our way to the bus stations, we stopped and took pictures in the POFQ’s courtyard.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008179.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008180.jpg

Then we were off the Epcot. I had been so excited about this day for a long while, because I knew my dad would enjoy Epcot. He is not a big theme park or crowds guy, but he really loves unique and worldly things. I knew he would love Soarin’, Spaceship Earth, and World Showcase. When we arrived at Epcot we posed in front of Spaceship Earth:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008189.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008187.jpg

And then we went straight to Soarin’ to get a Fastpass. Next, we hopped right onto Living with the Land, which my dad and step-loved. My step-mom especially loved it when she saw some of the native plants and fish from her childhood home in the Philippians. After LwtL, we went to Mission Space to kill time until our Soarin’ time rolled around. We rode MS half-throttle for my step-mom, since she was a little nervous. Next we went over and road Figment, and as we came out my step-mom saw the pictures you can have taken with the fake backgrounds, so she stopped to get my little sister, my dad, and her a family picture. There was kind of a long wait, so DH, Holly, Aron, and I went back to the Land to have an early lunch while they waited for their picture. My sister wasn’t too thrilled to be stuck with her parents! Give her a break, she is fifteen. After we ate, my family met back up with us in the Land and then it was time for our Soarin’ time! Hurray! We all road Soarin’, and everyone loved it! After Soarin’ my dad and step-mom wanted to go back to the resort to take a mid-day break. So we walked with them back towards the entrance and then saw Spaceship Earth’s line wasn’t as long, so we all jumped in line for that before they left the park. It was still the longest I have ever had to wait for this ride. We always get right on the ride, but I guess it was the new additions to the ride that increased the demand. Here we are waiting in line:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008191.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008192.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008193.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008194.jpg

After the ride, we said farewell to my dad (we would meet him later in Mexico for dinner), and played in a gift shop a little bit. Jared played along with Holly’s fetish of trying on hats and taking pictures. He likes to make her laugh!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008195.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008196.jpg

Then we headed over to the Coke Cooling Station, so my sister could try the delicious Beverly. We always have fun in there.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008200.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008201.jpg

Next we walked over to the Nemo ride, took some picture in front, while I talk on the phone with someone, and then hopped in line for Nemo. That was the longest line we stood in all day. I wasn’t too thrilled. That isn’t my favorite ride, but I road it for Holly and Rana, since they had never been on it. I did like it better than I remember liking it the first time I rode it. I have an expectation complex. I won’t go into it!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008203.jpg

After Nemo, Holly and Aron decided to leave the park for a break at their resort. Goodness, you’d think everyone was eighty or had kids to take back for naps. Just Kidding! Jared and I are like Energizer bunnies when we are at Disney. We don’t want to loose a Disney minute. We can rest at home… Next, we took Rana back to Mission Space to ride full-throttle, which she seemed to love. You can really tell the difference! After MS, we dragged Rana around Epcot and then Jared decided to wear my ears in France:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008205.jpg

As we were enjoying the wonderful “guy with the chair tower show” in France, we got the great idea to go through the international gateway and walk Rana over to our wedding site. So we started our hike! I am glad we did because we got some good pictures of it without anyone around.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008207.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008210.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008211.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008214.jpg

After we admired Sea Breeze Point for a while and bored my sister, it was about 5pm and we were suppose to meet everyone back in Mexico for dinner, including my older sister, Audra (MOH) and her husband Mark that had just arrived that day from St. Louis. They had been running around Orlando, POFQ, and Downtown Disney all day, so we had not seen them until now. My dad and Nida came back and ate with us as well. It was a nice meal! I was happy to see my sister too! They ended up having their resort room only three doors down from us, which was very convenient the morning of the wedding since she was my MOH.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008222.jpg

After dinner, DH, Rana, and I left Epcot while everyone else stayed to explore World Showcase. We decided to take Rana on the monorail, since she had never been on it. We rode it around once and then came back to Epcot so we could get on the bus from there. Instead of riding back to POFQ, we decided to ride the bus to PC, so we could meet up with Holly and Aron. Also, Holly was staying at POFQ with me that night, so I wanted to help her with her night bag and wedding clothes. From PC, we rode in Aron and Holly’s rental car back to POFQ to drop off Holly’s things, and get DH’s things packed to ride back with Aron. Before the boys left for PC for the night, we all decided to swim at our pool for a few hours. I just wanted to spend as much time as I could with DH before he left me that night. I could not grasp that the next time I saw him, I would be walking down the isle to marry him. Wow!

Anyway, we all had a blast swimming! It was a ton of fun, then I had my nervous breakdown. At about ten o’clock everyone was still swimming and having a blast; and then it struck me that I still had so much to do that night for the next day. As I was getting out and drying off, Audra and Mark showed up to swim with us, but I had to go back to the room to get things done. I started feeling bad because I hadn’t spent much time with them, and then I started worrying about leaving my little sister down there, and missing Jared that night, and so on….. Everything hit me all at once. Also, my friend Sarah hadn’t arrived at our room yet and she was supposed to spend the night with us girls too. I just couldn’t wrap my mind around everything, so I went up to my mom’s room and started crying. She help calm me down a little and encourage me to take care of only myself. So, I finally forced myself to forget about everyone else, and just go and take a shower and wash my hair. When I got out of the shower, everything seemed to fix itself. Aron and Jared had gone to get Sarah. My sister and Mark swam with them for a while and then turned in and my little sister cleaned up and was waiting for me in my room with Holly. I freaked out over nothing. When Jared and Aron got back with Sarah, I felt a ton better. Then I had to say goodbye to Jared. Aron assured me that he would take care of him and make sure he woke up in time for the wedding. Aron said, “He will make it to the wedding… don’t worry! He may have a black eye, but he will be there!” This made me roll on the floor laughing. So we said bye to the boys and it was just us girls. Then I decided to give the girls the presents I made for them. They were little memory accordion scrapbooks of our times together.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008227.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008230.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008231.jpg

I personalize each one of them for each girl. They seemed to really enjoy them. Lastly, we talked for a while about our expectation of the next day! Right before I got into bed I found some hidden Mickey’s DH had left for me with his loose change… super cute!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008225.jpg

Then we hit the sack. I surprisingly fell right asleep and before I knew it, my alarm was going off at 5am on MY WEDDING DAY!

DAY FIVE (Wedding Day) coming up next! Stay tuned...:3dglasses

MyMelody
07-02-2008, 12:30 AM
popcorn:: Great TR cant wait to read and see more... You looked great and it shows you were really happy! Congrats:banana:

meryll83
07-02-2008, 02:29 AM
Loving your Trippie so far, and I can't wait to hear about the cruise, as we're doing this too!

We're also like Disney Energizer bunnies, we wanna do everything, go everywhere, never had midday breaks back at the resort, it's all go go go! :rotfl:

I can't see your piccies til I get home, coz my work PC is pants, so looking forward to those too.......

lov2b@disney
07-02-2008, 05:53 AM
Great job Jessica, keep it coming--when your done you can help me do mine, since I am slacking a bit!:laughing:
Glad you only had a minor break down-:hug:

Lynn5700
07-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Loving this Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY your getting to the wedding day!!!!!

I'm so glad you loved all of your vendors!!!!!!!!!!

I got my pictures from Randy in about a month. Not long at all. I can't wait to see them.

kellig
07-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Wow...you are really knocking your TR out! I can't wait to hear about THE day! popcorn::

PopArtGal
07-02-2008, 08:22 AM
OMG wedding day!!

accountingbabe08
07-02-2008, 09:03 AM
:yay: :cloud9: I'm glad I'm out of class for a few day to read the DIS.

Jessbell34
07-02-2008, 09:25 AM
popcorn:: Great TR cant wait to read and see more... You looked great and it shows you were really happy! Congrats:banana:

Oh, Thank you! You are so sweet!:lovestruc

Loving your Trippie so far, and I can't wait to hear about the cruise, as we're doing this too!

We're also like Disney Energizer bunnies, we wanna do everything, go everywhere, never had midday breaks back at the resort, it's all go go go! :rotfl:

I can't see your piccies til I get home, coz my work PC is pants, so looking forward to those too.......

You will fall in love with the cruise... especially Castaway Cay! The adult beach is so romantic.

Yes, we don't do a ton a resting in the middle of the day at Disney. We think, since we are here and we dream about being here 365 days of the year, then we are not going to waste a minute. We will probably slow down when we have little ones of course. :upsidedow

Great job Jessica, keep it coming--when your done you can help me do mine, since I am slacking a bit!:laughing:
Glad you only had a minor break down-:hug:

Oh, you're not slacking... You have a life... I don't. I am an elementary teacher, so I have summers off. I have had all the time in the world the last few days to crank these babies out! You are doing an amazing job! Keep it coming. popcorn::

Loving this Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY your getting to the wedding day!!!!!

I'm so glad you loved all of your vendors!!!!!!!!!!

I got my pictures from Randy in about a month. Not long at all. I can't wait to see them.

Yeah, Lynn!! I know... I can't wait to post the wedding day. It was simply amazing! Everyone and everything that I came in contact with that day was perfect.

Okay, a month... so that leaves me about two more weeks to wait. I can't stand it! :eek:

Wow...you are really knocking your TR out! I can't wait to hear about THE day! popcorn::

The big day willbe next. I can't wait to start writing about it! Stay tuned! :goodvibes

OMG wedding day!!

YAY!!! :yay:

:yay: :cloud9: I'm glad I'm out of class for a few day to read the DIS.

I'm glad you are too! Enjoy! :woohoo:

CM1997
07-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Jessica...ur dress looked amazing!!! Actually I have been looking for a dress like that...if you don't mind, where did you get it and do you know the style info??:worship:

You looked beautiful! Congrats to the two of you!!!! :thumbsup2

DisneyBrideToni
07-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Oh I am so excited I caught up so now when you post your wedding day I will be ready! Great TR so far!!! Can't wait to hear more! Keep it coming!! popcorn::

Maggimus
07-02-2008, 10:06 AM
So i just read everything and it looks like you all had a great time. How far was that place you stayed at on the first night (drive down in GA) from Atlanta, hours wise? I live in TN (east) and its only 4 hours to ATL... so maybe I could talk DH into driving to Orlando since airfare is going sky high (and I want to go SO BAD- esp after reading this much of your TR). I LOVED your welcome bags, SO CUTE. I also think its awesome that both sides of your parents seem to get along-- my parents are married but DHs are divorced-- and if one goes somewhere- the other wont. I cannot wait to see how your wedding day unfolds. Dont worry, I stress out about everything too- normally for no good reason either! At the time, it seems justified though, kwim?

irisbud
07-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Really enjoying yout TR! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

Jessbell34
07-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Jessica...ur dress looked amazing!!! Actually I have been looking for a dress like that...if you don't mind, where did you get it and do you know the style info??:worship:

You looked beautiful! Congrats to the two of you!!!! :thumbsup2 Thank you so much. I really loved it too. I got my dress at David's Bridal in October. The style number is T9303, but the last few times I went searching for it on the website... it was unavailable.

Oh I am so excited I caught up so now when you post your wedding day I will be ready! Great TR so far!!! Can't wait to hear more! Keep it coming!! popcorn:: Yay! I hope to post at least part of the wedding day today. I actually have appointments to attend to today... so I won't get as much done on my TR sadly!

So i just read everything and it looks like you all had a great time. How far was that place you stayed at on the first night (drive down in GA) from Atlanta, hours wise? I live in TN (east) and its only 4 hours to ATL... so maybe I could talk DH into driving to Orlando since airfare is going sky high (and I want to go SO BAD- esp after reading this much of your TR). I LOVED your welcome bags, SO CUTE. I also think its awesome that both sides of your parents seem to get along-- my parents are married but DHs are divorced-- and if one goes somewhere- the other wont. I cannot wait to see how your wedding day unfolds. Dont worry, I stress out about everything too- normally for no good reason either! At the time, it seems justified though, kwim?

Yay, Maggie! We did have an amazing time! A Dream Come True!! I am ready to go back too!!!

Well, if you are about 4 hours from Atlanta, then it will probably be about a 9-10 hr drive for you. Not too bad. You could do it in a day. We live 17 hrs away, so we always do it in two days, which is torture.

Yes, my parents are nice to each other. They don't see each other very much, but when they do they are social. I guess I am lucky.

I am glad to hear I am not crazy for my meltdown. I guess I have seen a lot worse meltdowns from brides, so mine was pretty minor.

Thank you for visiting my TR. I hope you stay tuned! Thanks Maggie! :cutie:

Pooh_Girl
07-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I just found your TR and am loving it!!! I can't wait to hear about your wedding day!!! I totally understand about the drive through Memphis. DH and I live in Northeast Arkansas so I know that route very well. It is soooooooooo boring!!!

Pooh_Girl
07-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Just realized your MK photos were already up. They look fantastic!!! He did a really good job. :thumbsup2

meryll83
07-02-2008, 12:12 PM
Where's the link to your MK photos? I'm missing out!!

The back of your dress looks similar to the full skirt of mine, love the pick ups! :lovestruc

Lorelai
07-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Great report! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Jessbell34
07-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Really enjoying yout TR! Can't wait for more! popcorn::

Thank you! Stay tuned!! :3dglasses

I just found your TR and am loving it!!! I can't wait to hear about your wedding day!!! I totally understand about the drive through Memphis. DH and I live in Northeast Arkansas so I know that route very well. It is soooooooooo boring!!! Thanks! Yepp, my wedding day will be up next, I hope you enjoy!

Just realized your MK photos were already up. They look fantastic!!! He did a really good job. :thumbsup2

Thank you! I wish I could have the rights to all of them, but they don't offer that I guess. Each copy is so expensive! :eek:

Where's the link to your MK photos? I'm missing out!!

The back of your dress looks similar to the full skirt of mine, love the pick ups! :lovestruc

Here is the link to my MK Session again... Check them out:

Great report! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed! More is yet to come!:rotfl:

Pomlover2586
07-02-2008, 05:30 PM
your killing me Jess!! LOL I wanna hear about THE DAY sooo bad!!!!:thumbsup2 Loving the TR though!:love:

ClemsonGirl
07-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Jessica I am totally hooked! :surfweb: That was a really good idea to give each of the girls personalized scrapbooks! :goodvibes I can't wait to read about THE day!! popcorn:: :bride:

meryll83
07-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Here is the link to my MK Session again... Check them out:

Thanks for that, I just spotted the link of the first page actually, I don't know how I missed that yesterday after looking like 500 times! :rotfl:

They're awesome, I love the different angles they got of all the familiar places, making them look really new and different.

What time of day was it, it looks really quiet in some shots, or is that just clever camera work? :lmao:

MiaBella05
07-03-2008, 09:34 AM
cant wait to read about the big day!! :goodvibes

2giddy4wdw
07-03-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm with everyone else, can't wait to read and see pictures from the big day!!!

Jessbell34
07-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Sorry Everyone... I got a phone call from my sister in St. Louis yesterday, and I had to make an emergancy over-night trip up there to be with her.:sad1: I am finally back, so I plan to post the BIG DAY tomorrow! I didn't want everyone to think I was neglecting my TR. Thank you for following my report and I love all of the feedback. :lovestruc

irisbud
07-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Hope everything is okay :hug:

DecemberBride
07-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Hope everything is okay :hug:

me too... :hug:

2giddy4wdw
07-03-2008, 11:14 PM
me too... :hug:

same herepixiedust:

Maggimus
07-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Im with everyone else, hope everything is okay!:goodvibes

lov2b@disney
07-04-2008, 10:11 AM
Im with everyone else, hope everything is okay!:goodvibes

Me too!

Jessbell34
07-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. :lovestruc

Jessbell34
07-04-2008, 01:38 PM
DAY FIVE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (The WEDDING DAY: Part One)

Hurray!! It’s my big day, and I couldn’t wrap my mind around it! Holly and Sarah had set their alarm for 5am, so they could get ready and out of my way by 5:30am… they are so funny and sweet! Here they are getting ready, side-by-side. Thank goodness for those double-sink/mirrors in Disney.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008236.jpg

I woke up at 5:30am and immediately started filling out the cards that I wanted to give to all of my vendors throughout the day.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008234.jpg

So we were all up, bright-eyed, and bushy-tailed… and my little sister slept through it all.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008237.jpg

Lili, from Beaute Speciale, arrived at about a quarter-to-six, and got to work immediately. She was just amazing… and speedy too! I absolutely loved her!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008238.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008239.jpg

I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted, and she created exactly what I wanted! Have I said that I absolutely loved her yet?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008242.jpg

About fifteen minutes after Lili arrived; the steamstress from Carolyn Allen’s arrived and also go straight to work. She was working so hard and quietly, that I forgot she was there many times.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008253.jpg

Here are more photos of Lili doing my hair:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008247.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008251.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008254.jpg

Oh, and my sister finally opened her eyes and just watched the whole process from her bed!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008246.jpg

Holly and Sarah took turns getting their pictures with me. Silly girls!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008255.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008256.jpg

Lili is almost done with my hair!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008258.jpg

Here is the final turn-out of the back of my hair. I was so pleased! Wow!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008260.jpg

And then she got straight to work on my make-up!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008261.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008262.jpg

I loved her make-up kit!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008270.jpg

Here I am half-way-done with my make-up!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008266.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008269.jpg

And WALLA!!! The final product!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008272.jpg

Before Lili left, she stopped for a pose. Thank you so much Lili!!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008273.jpg

After Lili left, I started to put on my jewelry.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008274.jpg

Then we heard a knock on the door and it was my mom… already in tears.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008277.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008278.jpg

Jessbell34
07-04-2008, 01:40 PM
(Cont…)

Then I thought it was a great time to give my mom her gift I made her. I made her a larger scrapbook of pictures of her and me growing up.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008279.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008284.jpg

She loved it!!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008285.jpg

Then I heard another knock on the door and it was Randy! Yay! Her took a few pictures of my pre-dress and the he stepped out as we attempted to get my dress on without messing up Lili’s masterpiece of my hair and make-up.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008288.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008291.jpg

After that, Randy came back in and we discussed the happenings of the day.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008293.jpg

Then my daddy arrived with my step-mom and my little sister all cleaned up and beautiful. She had left sometime during my hair process to get ready in her parent’s room. Isn’t she pretty?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008294.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008301.jpg

Next I gave my dad his gift that I made him. Another scrapbook very similar to my mom’s, but it held pictures of my dad and his girls.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008299.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008300.jpg

Next, Randy took all of us around the grounds of POFQ to snap a ton of wonderful shots. Here are just a few places he took pictures. I can’t wait to receive his versions!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008303.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008305.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008307.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008314.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008322.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008323.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008330.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008341.jpg

Here is a little girl on the balcony look down on all of us and taking it all in. I thought it was super cute. I waved at her a few times.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008342.jpg

Then Randy left us to catch up with DH and his family as they arrived at SBP. Just as Randy left, the limousine arrived to get all of us and we were on our way! I was on my way to marry my Prince Charming!!!:bride: :groom:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008345.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008357.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008360.jpg

END OF PART ONE of the Wedding Day!

Stay tuned for Part Two!!!:3dglasses

Jessbell34
07-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Before I begin working on posting part two of the wedding day, I wanted to post a few up close shots of the scrapbooks I made for my parents. I also gave one to my older sister (MOH), but we didn't get a shot of her receiving it.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding011-1.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding013-1.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding014-1.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding017.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding018.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding020.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding004-3.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding005-3.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/wedding010-2.jpg

I make these books from children's board-books, that I get at any dollar store. Ironically, the ones that work best for me are the Disney ones. I then cut and paste scrapbook paper to cover all the pages and cover of the little book. Then I just apply pictures and messages throughout each page. It is a cheap and creative way to make your own memory books. And it is fun too!!!

PopArtGal
07-04-2008, 02:04 PM
awwww the last installment before I leave.

Well I'll be reading about all this when I get back from WDW!! POR here I come! :P

accountingbabe08
07-04-2008, 02:26 PM
loving your trippie and your beautiful pictures. Can't wait to read more.

Maggimus
07-04-2008, 02:53 PM
You look beautiful! I LOVE your hair and makeup!! I love those books too- i would have never known you just covered childrens books- how creative! I'll have to try that sometime! You are gorgeous- have I told you that? I cannot wait to see your wedding day! I know your DH must have been so stunned when he saw you!!

Jessbell34
07-04-2008, 05:03 PM
You look beautiful! I LOVE your hair and makeup!! I love those books too- i would have never known you just covered childrens books- how creative! I'll have to try that sometime! You are gorgeous- have I told you that? I cannot wait to see your wedding day! I know your DH must have been so stunned when he saw you!!

Oh, Thank you Maggie! You are so super sweet! :cutie:

DecemberBride
07-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Love the update! The scrapbooks are fantastic... I might steal that idea! ;)

Can't wait for part two of the wedding day!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

jwwi
07-05-2008, 07:45 AM
Wow you really are moving with your TR.

I love the shots around POFQ, your hair and makeup turned out fantastic. You look so beautiful in your dress. I just love the memory books you gave your sisters, friend, Mom and Dad. I love the idea of covering a board book, and I will have to check out our dollar stores. Disney books, thanks for the tip.

Going way back to the start of your TR, do you like your luggage?:confused3 My large red bag did not hold up at all. I used it on about 4-5 airline trips, all the plastic lining broke off. It happened in pieces, so when 80% of the support was gone I threw it away. I wanted to take off the cute zipper pulls, they have Mickey cutouts, but I never did. I did love using it, but it just didn't hold up. It was pretty inexpensive, so I wasn't to mad about it.

Can't wait for all the pictures of the wedding.:surfweb:

keenercam
07-05-2008, 09:30 AM
Oh, Jessica! You looked so beautiful! Truly a princess all dressed up to marry her Prince Charming! I've just caught up on your TR. How wonderful that you and Jared had all those wonderful times with family and friends in the days leading up to the wedding. Those are precious memories! The scrapbooks you made are so creative and wonderfully sentimental. What perfect gifts! I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post so many wonderful pix!

Jessbell34
07-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Love the update! The scrapbooks are fantastic... I might steal that idea! ;)

Can't wait for part two of the wedding day!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Yes, steal away... that is why I post!

Wow you really are moving with your TR.

I love the shots around POFQ, your hair and makeup turned out fantastic. You look so beautiful in your dress. I just love the memory books you gave your sisters, friend, Mom and Dad. I love the idea of covering a board book, and I will have to check out our dollar stores. Disney books, thanks for the tip.

Going way back to the start of your TR, do you like your luggage?:confused3 My large red bag did not hold up at all. I used it on about 4-5 airline trips, all the plastic lining broke off. It happened in pieces, so when 80% of the support was gone I threw it away. I wanted to take off the cute zipper pulls, they have Mickey cutouts, but I never did. I did love using it, but it just didn't hold up. It was pretty inexpensive, so I wasn't to mad about it.

Can't wait for all the pictures of the wedding.:surfweb:

Thank you so much! I love th look of POFQ... it served for some really beautiful shots. Yes, those scrapbooks truned out to be a hit. I am so glad I decided to do them for my family and friends.

Oh, and I am so sorry about your luggage. That stinks. No, I have never had one single problem with either set. DH and I have used them on seven intense trips through the years and there has not been any zipper busts, rips in the lining, or anythings. They are still as good as new! I must have been just lucky with them. The day something does go wrong with them, I will probably cry my eyes out because I love them so much. :sad: I am sorry about yours though.

Thanks again for following my story. Stay tuned! :cutie:

Oh, Jessica! You looked so beautiful! Truly a princess all dressed up to marry her Prince Charming! I've just caught up on your TR. How wonderful that you and Jared had all those wonderful times with family and friends in the days leading up to the wedding. Those are precious memories! The scrapbooks you made are so creative and wonderfully sentimental. What perfect gifts! I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post so many wonderful pix!

Thanks! I am glad you are all caught up. The times with my family and friend in Disney were priceless, but when the day came... I was glad to send them on their way. I was very stressed out about spending time with everyone and not hurting feelings while they were there. So when it was just DH and I, my stress level decreased tremendously. But, I am so thankful that I got to spend the days with them that I did have. :hug:

irisbud
07-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Beautiful! And great job on the books!

Jessbell34
07-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Beautiful! And great job on the books!

Thank you so much! :lovestruc

roozlilone
07-05-2008, 05:41 PM
OMG, the scrapbooks were priceless! I loved them! :lovestruc That was such a great gift! Keep the pics coming! :thumbsup2

DisneyBrideToni
07-05-2008, 06:52 PM
I am loving your TR so far!!! Can't wait for more! You were beautiful!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

29apr00
07-05-2008, 06:55 PM
I loved your hair!! So beautiful!! And the books were such a great idea! I'm sure your mom and dad loved them! What a great idea!

Lynn5700
07-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Lily did a grat job with you!! the books you made are too cute :)!! Can't wait for more!!!

ClemsonGirl
07-07-2008, 03:39 PM
The books you made as gifts were a really great idea! Seems like they were a big hit! :thumbsup2 Can't wait for more... popcorn::

Jessbell34
07-09-2008, 02:02 PM
DAY FIVE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (The WEDDING DAY: Part One and a HALF)

Meanwhile, while I was getting reading and Randy was taking pictures of my family and me at POFQ, DH was with his family at PC. The limousine picked him up first and then came and got me. Here are a few pictures that his father took of his morning events.

The limo picking DH and his family up at PC:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001048.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001049.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001052.jpg

DH’s dad and step-mother in the limo. I am not sure why there wasn’t a picture of DH in the limo…?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001054.jpg

Kathleen pinning the boutonniere onto DH. I am not sure why she didn’t let DH’s mother do that…?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001057.jpg

DH in the lobby of the Boardwalk waiting for Kathleen to tell them what to do next. (I was on my way from POFQ)

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001059.jpg

NEXT: The Wedding Day: Part Two, The Ceremony

Stay Tuned!popcorn::

Maggimus
07-09-2008, 02:05 PM
YAY Im so glad you are updating!!:banana:

roozlilone
07-09-2008, 02:13 PM
Woohoo! Wedding Day! :cool1: :cool1:

keenercam
07-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Yay! Another update! :yay: More! More! :banana:

Jessbell34
07-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Oh my!:yay: I am so excited! Linda Chapman (Randy's wife) just called to tell me that my pictures are ready and she is putting them in the mail. I can not wait!!!! They shoud be in my hands by Saturday! Yahoo!:cutie:

lov2b@disney
07-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Oh my!:yay: I am so excited! Linda Chapman (Randy's wife) just called to tell me that my pictures are ready and she is putting them in the mail. I can not wait!!!! They shoud be in my hands by Saturday! Yahoo!:cutie:

:yay: That means mine should be coming soon too!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Cant wait to see yours!

Jessbell34
07-09-2008, 03:20 PM
DAY FIVE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (The WEDDING DAY: Part Two)

When we arrived at the Boardwalk Resort my family members got out first and they told me to wait in the limo until Randy and Kathleen came out front, so Randy could get some shot of me getting out of the limo. When they gave me the “okay” I got out and the first person I saw was my uncle snapping pictures. I hadn’t seen him since we had arrived in FL, so I was really excited. Kathleen came up to me and introduced herself and then she led us in to the lobby. The lobby was beautiful.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001056.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001055.jpg

She then took us to the box with the bouquets and handed me mine and my sister hers.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008364.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001058.jpg

I then reminded me sister to get out the ribbon with the picture charms that I had made. I had put them in her MOH purse that morning. Next my sister tried to wrap the ribbon around the bouquet holder while I held it, but I wasn’t too thrilled in her attempts. Can you see it on my face?

You can see the hidden Mickey on the top part of my bouquet in this shot. Too perfect!
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008365.jpg

As a bride, I had been picturing it in a certain way, so I then stopped her and told her to hold the bouquet while I wrapped the charms. I wanted each charm to be seen instead of all of them bunched together.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008368.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008369.jpg

I then got it the way I wanted it and waited for Kathleen or Randy to tell us what was next.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008371.jpg

Randy led me out to the balcony and took some shots there.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008372.jpg

I was so focused on Randy, that I didn’t even notice that everyone else had disappeared to walk to the ceremony site. The only people who were left with me were my sister and my dad… and Randy of course. Randy took like a zillion shots and then led us to the Boardwalk and as we walk toward Sea Breeze Point he took some walking shots. As we were walking I caught a few glimpses of DH in the distance.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008375.jpg

Then we arrived! The first thing I noticed was the sign with our names on it at the entrance. Kathleen then stopped us and told us something… I am not sure what….

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008381.jpg

And then the next thing I know my sister is down the aisle and it is my dad’s and my turn. I do remember Kathleen telling us to walk down the aisle the same direction as my sister did, but I thought… “I didn’t even see my sister walk”. Then it was time! I will let the pictures do the talking:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008384.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008387.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001067.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001066.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001068.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001069.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001071.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001072.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001073.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001074.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001075.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008401.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001081.jpg

And that was the ceremony and we were married!

Coming Up Next: Cake Reception, Pictures, and Main Reception…

pjstevens
07-09-2008, 03:38 PM
YEA!!!! Lots of pics and two updates!!! WOOHOO, everything looks wonderful!

irisbud
07-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Gorgeous!

Maggimus
07-09-2008, 04:30 PM
You looked amazing!!

Jessbell34
07-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Woohoo! Wedding Day! :cool1: :cool1:

Yay! Another update! :yay: More! More! :banana:

YEA!!!! Lots of pics and two updates!!! WOOHOO, everything looks wonderful!

Gorgeous!

You looked amazing!!

Ahhh! Thank you for all the kind words. You all are so super sweet! :lovestruc I can't wait to receive Randy's pics so I can post them!

micandminforever
07-09-2008, 05:29 PM
You were a Beautiful Princess(bride) with your Handsome Prince(groom). You were right the pictures did all of the talking.

jwwi
07-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Beautiful bride, I really love your dress. You look so happy, and so does your DH.:goodvibes

padisneyfour
07-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Everything looked amazing! The flowers were so pretty! You looked stunning! congrats!

ProudMommyof2
07-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Soooo Beautiful!!!:love:

WithDisneySpirit
07-09-2008, 09:07 PM
Just beautiful, Jessica!!!!!! :lovestruc :goodvibes

2giddy4wdw
07-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Love your pictures, can't wait to see more!!! congrats!!

pink_tink8i8
07-10-2008, 04:36 PM
you looked fantastic! I love your dress. It is so cool that the pick ups were just in the back. Can't wait to read more!

DecemberBride
07-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Jessica, you looked gorgeous and sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see more!

meryll83
07-11-2008, 11:13 AM
I've just realised that you are using the same resorts as us, DF will be at Pop the night before the wedding with pretty much everyone else, and I'll be at the BWV, probably with my girlies.
How did you find it worked out for you?

keenercam
07-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Jessica -- The pictures are stunning. You were absolutely gorgeous! You did a beautiful job with the portrait charms; the bouquet looked so nice! Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. It is so fun to see how everything came together so beautifully for you! :goodvibes :bride: princess:

29apr00
07-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Everything looked so beautiful! I loved your bouquet! Was the silver handle something you requested? I don't remember seeing it in any other pictures? Was it part of the charms you used?

Maggimus
07-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Jess- I hope things are going okay! I know there were issues before and I havent seen any updates on here in a little while! Just know im thinkin about ya!

Jessbell34
07-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Jess- I hope things are going okay! I know there were issues before and I havent seen any updates on here in a little while! Just know im thinkin about ya!

Thank you so much for your worries. I am fine. I have just been super busy with birthdays, funerals, holidays, and randoms things. I do apologize.

Ironically, also my interent has been out for a few days, so I have not been able to get on from home. I am at my mom's right now so, I thought I would reassure everyone that I will be back once my internet is up and running at home. Oh, and I finally got my Randy pictures today! They are wonderful! I can't wait to post them. Stay tuned!:cutie:

kellig
07-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Glad to hear you are alright! :hug:

Can't wait to read the rest of your TR and see your Randy pics!

Maggimus
07-15-2008, 04:13 PM
:yay:

ClemsonGirl
07-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Yay for getting your Randy pics!! :woohoo: I can't wait to see them and read more of your TR! :)

2giddy4wdw
07-15-2008, 07:58 PM
can't wait to see the pictures from Randy!!!!

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 11:19 AM
DAY FIVE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (The WEDDING DAY: Part Three)

The pictures in this segment are not Randy’s yet… I want to wait until I finish reporting the wedding day and then I will post Randy’s pictures all together.

Ok… so after the ceremony we stood and hugged everyone in the receiving line and then Randy had everyone line up and blow bubbles while we walked back into the gazebo for or cake-cutting reception. It was funny seeing everyone getting those bubbles going. You will see in the Randy pictures later…

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001081.jpg

Next, Rev. Tim made a toast for us and wished us to be as happy as Mickey and Minnie are… and as rich as they are too!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001083.jpg

Then my sister made an impromptu toast. She didn’t realize she would be asked, but she did a good job at the spur-of-the-moment.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001085.jpg

We then cut our cake… it looked so delicious…

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001086.jpg

And then we fed each other…. It was delicious!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001087.jpg

After the cake-cutting, we had our first dance. We danced to "So This is Love" from Cinderella. I have always loved that song!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001089.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001090.jpg

Next everyone just hung out and chatted while Randy took us around to take pictures. We also took some family and guest pictures as well.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001091.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001092.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001094.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001096.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001097.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001103.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001099.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008429.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001109.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001110.jpg

After a while it was time to head over to the Yacht Club for our reception. Everyone, except for DH and I walked over. We stayed behind with Randy so he could take some pictures of us on the beach, around the boardwalk, and in front of the Boardwalk Resort.

Then the limousine took us around to the Yacht Club. When DH and I arrived, everyone was seated and waiting for us. We got to make a mini grand entrance, I guess.

The reception at the Captain’s Grille was wonderful. I loved the atmosphere and the service was great. Randy surprised us and showed up at the reception as well and took some pictures. He said he still had some time on his hands, so he thought he would come over here. He was so amazing to us!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008451-1.jpg

My sister trying to bustle my dress...
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008453.jpg

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Continued...

We all ate and conversed for a while. Then the cake from our ceremony was cut and served. While we were waiting for everyone to receive their cake, I heard one of the waitresses in the restaurant announced to get everyone in the restaurants attention. She then proceeded to say that “Everyday in Walt Disney World is a special day of magical memories, but today is a very, very special day because Jessica and Jared just got married!” Everyone in the restaurant clapped and they surprised us with a singing Mickey and Minnie plush, two wine glasses with Mickey heads, and a really cool Yacht Club dessert with a candle. It was such a special surprise. We loved it.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008456.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008457.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008460.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008458.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008461.jpg

After we ate our cake and dessert, it was time to leave. We all headed out to the front where our limo was waiting. We left in the limo with my family first because we were all going back to POFQ. The limo was then going to come back and pick DH’s family and our friends up to take them back to PC.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001114.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/1001115.jpg

The limo was ride was very nice and relaxing.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008463.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008464.jpg

We then arrive back at our resort, said farewell for a while to my family, and parted ways. DH and I got back to our room and crashed.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008466.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008469.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/DisneyWorld2008470.jpg

We took a few pictures and then took a nap. We were supposed to meet everyone back up in a few hours to head over to the Magic Kingdom.

Hurray… so that was the wedding part of our day. We were married and loving it.

Stay tuned for Randy’s pictures and our time at the MK that same night!

pjstevens
07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Jessica

Wow, everything looks amazing! Congrats on the special pixie dust with your Mickey & Minnie!! They are so cute.

lpizzuro123
07-16-2008, 12:21 PM
Wow, I am just loving everything. We have the same luggage in the red color and so far it has stood up fine. Keeping my fingers crossed. All your pictures came out great and I love all the different bride tshirts you wore. I am planning on making some also.

I really love the white and red tote bags that it looks like you guys made. I would love to make something like that for our guests. Can you let me know where you got the bags from? They look like a great size.

I am also have Lily for my hair and makeup. We were down in WDW this past May and I did a trial with her and I really liked working with her. We are also using Carolyn Allen for our tuxes and gown steaming.

You dress is just beautiful. Can't wait to read more.

Linda

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 01:22 PM
The time has come... I am going to begin posting my amazing picture from Randy! He took over a thousand pictures, so I just picked some that highlighted each little event throughout the day. It was hard, but I did it. I will only post about 25 at a time so bare with me. I hope you enjoy... I know I did!

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06766-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06786-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06796-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06836-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06966-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07046-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07056-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07106-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07116-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00016-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00096-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00136-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07206-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07366-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07406-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07556-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00166-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07826-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07906-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00276-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00396-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00446-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00486-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00536-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00616-17-08edited.jpg

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 01:35 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00636-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00696-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00796-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00816-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ00976-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07936-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ07976-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01016-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01066-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01086-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01146-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08046-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08076-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08126-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01446-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01536-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01596-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01636-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01766-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01786-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01946-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08186-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ01986-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02016-17-08edited2.jpg

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 01:45 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02036-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02126-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08196-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08236-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02366-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08336-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08496-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08506-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08436-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02476-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02566-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02626-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02826-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02876-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02976-17-08edited2.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ02836-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08566-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03136-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03106-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03196-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03336-17-08edited.jpg

kellig
07-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Wow...your pictures from Randy are AMAZING! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!:goodvibes

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 01:55 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03356-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03366-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03436-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03516-17-08edited2.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03526-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03536-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08736-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03596-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03626-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03646-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08856-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08776-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08836-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03746-17-08edited2.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03786-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08896-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ03856-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04016-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04036-17-08edited2.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04066-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04106-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ08946-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04176-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04296-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04306-17-08edited2.jpg

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 02:07 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09026-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09066-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09276-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09316-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09366-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04506-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04576-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04646-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04776-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ04906-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ05006-17-08edited2.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ05686-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09596-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09426-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09476-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09636-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09716-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09926-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09996-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10036-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10146-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10156-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10336-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10496-17-08edited.jpg

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 02:15 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10546-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10636-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10676-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10736-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10776-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10796-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10856-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10906-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ10976-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11006-17-08edited2.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11046-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11116-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06276-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06306-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06356-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06456-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ06646-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11146-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11186-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11226-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11246-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11266-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11286-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11306-17-08edited.jpg

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 02:20 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11396-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11436-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11506-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11536-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11596-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ12046-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11706-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11926-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11936-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ11976-17-08edited.jpg

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/Jesyca246/JJ09746-17-08edited.jpg

irisbud
07-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Love your pictures! Can;t wait for more!

lov2b@disney
07-16-2008, 03:04 PM
WOW! Gorgeous Jessica!:lovestruc

We got our Randy pix too! I havent even begun to put them into the computer! I took us hours to look at them all!

keenercam
07-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Oh, Jessica, how gorgeous!! What beautiful memories these photos must have captured for you and Jared! Thank you so much for taking the time to share them. So many of them made me tear up. You two looked so happy and in love! :cloud9:

2giddy4wdw
07-16-2008, 05:09 PM
your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!! everything looks so nice!!!

Jessbell34
07-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Love your pictures! Can;t wait for more!

Thank you! More trip report to come...

WOW! Gorgeous Jessica!:lovestruc

We got our Randy pix too! I havent even begun to put them into the computer! I took us hours to look at them all!

Oh, I can't wait to see yours. I bet they are amazing!

Oh, Jessica, how gorgeous!! What beautiful memories these photos must have captured for you and Jared! Thank you so much for taking the time to share them. So many of them made me tear up. You two looked so happy and in love! :cloud9:

Yes, Randy captures some wonderful memories that we will cherish forever. I am so happy that we were lucky enough to have him.

your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!! everything looks so nice!!!

Thank you so much!

micandminforever
07-16-2008, 10:12 PM
Your pictures were pure MAGIC.

WithDisneySpirit
07-17-2008, 07:30 AM
I love how your DH kissed you at the end of the wedding! He got a real smooch, not just a peck, lol! :lovestruc

Lisacope
07-17-2008, 09:35 AM
Awesome pix Jessica!!! That Randy does an awesome job!

29apr00
07-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Beautiful pictures!! What an amazing day you had!! Congrats again!

thelittlemermaid83
07-20-2008, 01:56 PM
Wow I am loving your TR, what beautiful photos.

Lynn5700
07-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Aww Jessica!!! Everything was beautiful!!!! Your dad is so cute,he looked so happy for you :)

Your pictures are beautiful!

Maggimus
07-21-2008, 03:47 PM
your pictures turned out WONDERFUL!:cheer2: :yay:

linzwylie
07-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Randy did a great job :thumbsup2

You look like you had a great day !

Your hair was beautiful.

Linz xxx :)

XmasPixie
07-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Wow! Your pictures are amazing. :love: I cannot wait to work with Randy.

Your wedding was beautiful - love your color choices. And your hair is gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing and I'll be trying to keep up with the rest of your report (as I am slowly trying to catch up with all of them :rotfl: ).

Congratulations!! :flower3:

Jessbell34
07-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Your pictures were pure MAGIC.

Oh, thank you! Randy is pure magic!

I love how your DH kissed you at the end of the wedding! He got a real smooch, not just a peck, lol! :lovestruc

There is a funny story to that. I told him to be nice with the kiss, so he gave me a nice, quick peck when it was time. Rev. Tim was not impressed and yelled at him... he said, "Jared, put your hands around your wife and give her a real kiss!" Then he grabbed me and planted that one on me. It was pretty great!

Awesome pix Jessica!!! That Randy does an awesome job!

Thanks so much! I feel so blessed to have had him as my photographer!

Beautiful pictures!! What an amazing day you had!! Congrats again!

It was a fantastic day! Unbelievable!

Wow I am loving your TR, what beautiful photos.

Thanks...stay tuned!

Aww Jessica!!! Everything was beautiful!!!! Your dad is so cute,he looked so happy for you :)

Your pictures are beautiful!

Thank you Lynn! My dad was so happy all day. He isn't one to smile a lot, and on that day there wasn't a moment that he wasn't smiling. I was loving it!

your pictures turned out WONDERFUL!:cheer2: :yay:

Thanks!

Randy did a great job :thumbsup2

You look like you had a great day !

Your hair was beautiful.

Linz xxx :)

I had a fabulous day. Lili did a great job with my hair. I loved her.

Wow! Your pictures are amazing. :love: I cannot wait to work with Randy.

Your wedding was beautiful - love your color choices. And your hair is gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing and I'll be trying to keep up with the rest of your report (as I am slowly trying to catch up with all of them :rotfl: ).

Congratulations!! :flower3:

Oh good... you got Randy too! You will not regret it. He is fabulous! I can't say enough about him.

nat1234
09-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Your pictures are absolutely amazing. You were a beautiful bride. What a wonderful place to get married.:lovestruc

BecBennett
09-03-2008, 07:11 AM
My favourite pics are the ones of you behind the water. But they're all beautiful!!

Jessbell34
09-06-2008, 09:18 AM
Your pictures are absolutely amazing. You were a beautiful bride. What a wonderful place to get married.:lovestruc

My favourite pics are the ones of you behind the water. But they're all beautiful!!

Thank you ladies!! Randy Chapman did such an amazing job with the pictures. Using him for my photgraphy was the best decision I made for our wedding... besides having it at Disney!! :rotfl:

dizneyfreak
01-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Hello there. I just found the link to your report on another brides report that I was reading. I have to tell you that I was so hooked I read the whole thing this morning. Your pictures were beautiful and you and your DH were blessed with a beautiful family and beautiful day. Thank you so much for sharing!

Anna Marie

Jessbell34
01-27-2009, 10:40 AM
Hello there. I just found the link to your report on another brides report that I was reading. I have to tell you that I was so hooked I read the whole thing this morning. Your pictures were beautiful and you and your DH were blessed with a beautiful family and beautiful day. Thank you so much for sharing!

Anna Marie

Thanks Anna Marie! We made some wonderful memories! These boards helped me so much in my planning process! I feel so bad about neglecting the boards during the past several months. Life has been getting in the way. I do catch myself from time to time making quick visits to read the new wedding posts. Thanks so much for stopping by my TR and leaving such a lovely comment! :wave2:

Lynn5700
01-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks Anna Marie! We made some wonderful memories! These boards helped me so much in my planning process! I feel so bad about neglecting the boards during the past several months. Life has been getting in the way. I do catch myself from time to time making quick visits to read the new wedding posts. Thanks so much for stopping by my TR and leaving such a lovely comment! :wave2:

Awe hey Jess!!!! it is so nice to see you. Just wanted to say hey and I miss ya!!

Jessbell34
01-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Awe hey Jess!!!! it is so nice to see you. Just wanted to say hey and I miss ya!!

Hey Lynn! Thanks for the nice comment. Your TRs are usually my first stop on the boards when I get a chance to visit. I have had some time to visit the boards this week, due to several snow days from school. :teacher: You have continued to do such an amazing job of updating your threads! Whenever I need a quick Disney fix, I just love to see what Lynn is up to! :earboy2: I read that you got to go to NYC and see The Little Mermaid... which is on my dream "to do" list. I bet it was amazing! I also see that you are planning an anniversary trip in May. DH and I are going back the last week of March, which is my school's spring break. I am counting down the days. I hope you are doing amazing! I can't wait to read more about your NYC trip!!! :bitelip:

Lynn5700
01-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Hey Lynn! Thanks for the nice comment. Your TRs are usually my first stop on the boards when I get a chance to visit. I have had some time to visit the boards this week, due to several snow days from school. :teacher: You have continued to do such an amazing job of updating your threads! Whenever I need a quick Disney fix, I just love to see what Lynn is up to! :earboy2: I read that you got to go to NYC and see The Little Mermaid... which is on my dream "to do" list. I bet it was amazing! I also see that you are planning an anniversary trip in May. DH and I are going back the last week of March, which is my school's spring break. I am counting down the days. I hope you are doing amazing! I can't wait to read more about your NYC trip!!! :bitelip:

Jess I'm going to be in your boat too come this summer. I'm going to be going to school so I can only imagine how busy you are and how busy I will be. When I'm in school all my focus and attention is going to go on my schoolwork. When I'm in school I don't play around lol.

You are too funny lol.. glad I give you a good Disney fix.

Yes we had a blast in NYC... I think I'm going to go post about it now. The show was amazing. I loved it so much. I plan on seeing the Lion King next.

YAY I'm glad you are going in March! :cheer2:

Mrsdisneyb2b
01-28-2009, 10:59 AM
Wow so beautiful! I am enjoying this TR!

Jessbell34
01-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Jess I'm going to be in your boat too come this summer. I'm going to be going to school so I can only imagine how busy you are and how busy I will be. When I'm in school all my focus and attention is going to go on my schoolwork. When I'm in school I don't play around lol.

You are too funny lol.. glad I give you a good Disney fix.

Yes we had a blast in NYC... I think I'm going to go post about it now. The show was amazing. I loved it so much. I plan on seeing the Lion King next.

YAY I'm glad you are going in March! :cheer2:

School does take a ton of time. Last summer when I was working on my TR, I knew I needed to get as much done as I could before school started in August. I teach fourth grade at a small town public school about 15 miles outside of my city, so during the school year I have no extra time. On top of school starting last August, my DH and I also suddenly decided to buy a house in October. Boy, does that take a ton of time as well. It has been so much fun decorating the house though... and it's great to be out of our one bedroom apartment too!

That is neat that you will be starting school in the summer. What will you be going to school for? I plan to start my masters degree in the summer as well. So, that will add to more time taken away from visiting these wonderful boards. I need to try my best to visit more often though. I will have a new TR to report after March and hopefully one to read after your trip in May. :beach:

Jessbell34
01-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Wow so beautiful! I am enjoying this TR!

Thanks you! I stopped adding to it so many months ago. I plan to add more soon. I still need to report about our wonderful Disney Honeymoon Cruise. Thanks for the wonderful comment!!! :)

Lynn5700
01-28-2009, 11:24 AM
Jess I'm going to school for childhood education. I can't wait.

gemmybear83
04-25-2009, 04:43 AM
Hi I've just read your TR - your wedding day looked amazing!:goodvibes

Jessbell34
02-12-2012, 10:37 PM
It is so great to go back and relive that very magical time in my life! :lovestruc