PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to part with Entertainment book Enterprise coupon??

mommy*RN
06-18-2008, 12:32 PM
Hi,
I was hoping someone could help me out. I need to rent a car for a new job I'm starting and was hoping someone would be willing to part with an Entertainment Book coupon for Enterprise Car Rental. We don't have an entertainment book, but I've read on Mousesavers they have good coupons in there. I don't care if it is 10 or 20% off...I just hate paying retail.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help me out.

Natalie

janloz
06-18-2008, 12:33 PM
You can have mine, do you need the coupon or just the code?

mommy*RN
06-18-2008, 12:37 PM
You can have mine, do you need the coupon or just the code?

Wow, you are the best. I actually need the code to book online and the coupon to give when I pick it up. Do you mind terribly PM-ing me the code and mailing it to me?? I hate to ask...but I'm a cheap-o since having my last kid! :)

janloz
06-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Wow, you are the best. I actually need the code to book online and the coupon to give when I pick it up. Do you mind terribly PM-ing me the code and mailing it to me?? I hate to ask...but I'm a cheap-o since having my last kid! :)

I sent you a PM.

mommy*RN
06-18-2008, 01:04 PM
Thank you!

TPCShauna
06-18-2008, 01:19 PM
Let me know if you need more than one. We'll never use ours.

Mickeys.friend
06-18-2008, 02:37 PM
You can download up to 2 (per email address) Entertainment Book coupons from any state/area for free! Just go to the general website! I do this every year to get a few discounts on our local attractions......have fun!!

LIZ

mommy*RN
06-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Thank you everyone!! Janloz is actually sending me some coupons, but I really appreciate the offers. It's so silly I have to rent a car for my new job, but with 3 kiddos and a hubby who won't part with his 2 seater truck it was our only option for now. Thanks again!!

Natalie

P.S. Thanks for that website info...that is definitely good to know!!

decaff38
06-19-2008, 09:23 AM
You should check the transportation section of the Disboards. it will give you great info on renting cars anywhere with fabulous discounts. I would also check Priceline and Hotwire. Never pay full price. The codes are out there for great discounts. You just need to research.

rontu78
07-09-2008, 12:51 AM
What Web site do I go on to download limited numbers of Orlando Entertainment Book coupons for free? I can't seem to find it through a Google search.

I am in need of an Enterprise rental car coupon and one for Sky Venture.

4forMe
07-09-2008, 01:00 AM
What Web site do I go on to download limited numbers of Orlando Entertainment Book coupons for free? I can't seem to find it through a Google search.

I am in need of an Enterprise rental car coupon and one for Sky Venture.

I didn't see any online coupons for Sky Venture.

Here is the link for the entertainment website:

http://www.entertainment.com

Just put in the city you're interested in and the online offers should come up.