PDA

View Full Version : We leave for GF MKV in 6 days!

lkg61
06-11-2008, 10:58 AM
I am just so excited, and I knew all of you would be excited for me. My friends thinks I am crazy because I am soooo crazy for WDW. (My family just tolerates my Disney fanaticism.) This is our 12the visit to the GF, and I am looking forward to spending some time at one of my favorite WDW resorts! Thanks for sharing my excitement!!!

BCV23
06-11-2008, 11:52 AM
Which is your favorite building at the GF? Have you stayed in many of them?

Which restaurants there are your favorites?

Don't worry...everyone here understands your love of WDW!!!:goodvibes

Have a Grand trip!:cool1:

ols386
06-11-2008, 11:59 AM
Don't worry....we all understand and share in your excitement. My family and friends think I'm a little nuts about the whole Disney thing. Except for my daughter (who is age 25)....she's almost as crazy about it as I am, not quite, but almost. Whenever I go to Disney, it always makes me happy!! I'm generally fairly happy most of the time anyway....but with Disney, it's over- the-top joy and happiness. I hope you have a great time at Disney and staying at the GF!!

LowesChevy
06-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Make sure you snap some pictures of the view for us. We will be staying in the MKV in October:) .

Have a great time!

ObsessedwiththeMouse
06-11-2008, 03:15 PM
Take LOTS of pictures and be sure to post them when you get back! Have a great time!!

HockeyMomR
06-11-2008, 04:35 PM
Have a wonderful trip! pixiedust: We understand :thumbsup2 Love the MKV rooms at GF.

lkg61
06-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Thanks for all of your support!!

BCV23--We have only stayed in three of the bldgs. at GF, and I truly cannot find a difference between any of them. We started out with gv rooms and then changed to lagoon view rooms. I was always soooo disappointed in the lagoon view rooms when we did not get a view of the MK. I am so happy that the MK views are now in a category by themselves. In my opinion, it is worth every penny to have a view of that castle!!

I will take pics and "try" to post those here when I get back. (You'll notice that I really don't post very often even though I've been a DIS'er since 2000.)

BCV23
06-11-2008, 06:49 PM
We've enjoyed each of the buildings we've been in as well. Enjoy that MK view and have a great...and Grand...trip!

DrDeb
06-11-2008, 06:51 PM
ENJOY the MAGIC
then come back to us and share ;)