PDA

View Full Version : Resort Refillable Mug

troynkasey
06-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Can anyone direct me to a website or location to find what the 2008 Disney Refillable Mugs look like? We always get a couple and I want to know what to expect or what my options are...

KatMark
06-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Can anyone direct me to a website or location to find what the 2008 Disney Refillable Mugs look like? We always get a couple and I want to know what to expect or what my options are...

My understanding is that it is the same mug as last year's "Year of a Million Dreams". The only place that has a different one is the Coronado Springs Resort.

Amy&Dan
06-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Its the same design as last year, The Year of a Million Dreams design, however, this year's doesn't have the year on it. Last year's had 2007, this year its nothing. Which leads me to think they'll maybe use these in 2009 too?

KatMark is right, CSR has the different design since its food court I believe isn't owned by Disney.

ShellyLynn3630
06-11-2008, 10:57 AM
There on Ebay, you can see them there (and for the same price as the resorts.)

troynkasey
06-11-2008, 11:03 AM
What a bummer! We went last year and the only thing different is the year. probably because people would try and use them, so they changed it ever so slightly. Oh well, we'll still get a couple...