PDA

View Full Version : How long to

time4Mickey
06-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Hear from the concierge staff about dining reservations? I filled out my information sheet with dining requests and received the form email stating they received it but how long should it be before I get confirmation on dining from them. I am worried because it looks like others going about the same time are having difficulties getting reservations.

Thanks,
Karen

tiger4me2
06-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Hear from the concierge staff about dining reservations? I filled out my information sheet with dining requests and received the form email stating they received it but how long should it be before I get confirmation on dining from them. I am worried because it looks like others going about the same time are having difficulties getting reservations.

Thanks,
Karen

I know that is a perk for guests staying at Club level but when I stay at a club level I book my own ADR's I get what I want instead of waiting for them to get around to read your email & get back to you. Sometimes it takes up to two or three days. I would make them on my own but this is my view. And it works for me.:cool1:

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
06-12-2008, 11:46 AM
When does your 180 day window open? Is it very soon or is not for a while, because the IPO Cast Members can not make the ADR's until then. So maybe that's why you have not heard from them yet if that's the case.

MickeyNicki
06-12-2008, 11:50 AM
They called me the afternoon of my 180 day mark...but I already booked all my ADRs at 7 am!