PDA

View Full Version : Pool question

charabby
06-10-2008, 10:42 PM
We're leaving for the World on Thursday (only 31 more hours!) and I suggested that we bring a couple of our inflatable innertube floats to use in the pool. DH reacted like I'm crazy. :bitelip: Am I?

It seems like a good idea to me on the theory that it's going to be hot and the floats could be used during our break time. We're staying at the all stars, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

d1gitman
06-10-2008, 11:02 PM
sounds like a great idea to me. we will be bringing some pool toys this trip. i have never really noticed any guests with pool toys, i am guessing WDW allows this.

anyone out there know if or what restrictions may apply?

cindy_k
06-11-2008, 04:00 AM
You should be fine to take the inflatables. I don't think I would want to blow them up.

We usually bring the small water balls that are cloth covered for the pool.

My son will usually take that ball and play catch with other people's children at the pool, any one who wants to play is in. :banana:

At some resorts you can get noodles too. I am not sure if All Stars is one of them.

Have a great trip!!

pepe of ohio
06-11-2008, 04:14 AM
I just want to say that in all our trips we've seen and been told that clear see through was needed so lifeguards can visually see into the pool. If you get alot of rafts and whatnot of colors that block vision, they can't see anyone needing help. This was a few years ago and may have changed and also too many rafts and tubes can take up alot of pool room on crowded days, noodles seem to be better and allowable. I'm call to check before packing some and getting the children all excited and then not being allowed to use them.

RMulieri
06-11-2008, 04:48 AM
They need to be clear...at least that was the word a few months ago.i doubt they would change that, as the PP said it is a safety thing.

TLinden16
06-11-2008, 04:57 AM
I'm going to move this over to the resort board for you. They may have more updated info for you in regards to whether or not blow up toys are allowed in the pools.