PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever paid to visit another resort for workout facility

Vickie46
06-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I was told tonight when I called our resort POR that since they do not have a workout room facility that we can pay 12.78 to use the closest one to our resort... Has anyone ever done this? I want to make sure I was told the accurate info.

thanks

KatMark
06-10-2008, 10:24 PM
We have never done this, but I have been told this and I have read it on here numerous times. I'm not sure if that price is correct, but I do know that you can do it.

Vickie46
06-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Thanks for your reply... does anyone know if a YMCA is near by? We are members.. its my husband that says he has to work out... atleast twice while we are there... I will either by sleeping in.. or at the parks with our little girl... thanks for any advice or help.

wifey1220
06-11-2008, 08:21 AM
We stayed at that value resorts and used the workout room on the boardwalk. When I called they said we would have to pay to use the workout room but when we went DH just showed his roomkey and signed in. NO charge!! he used it all week and no one ever asked him to pay.