PDA

View Full Version : Carly & Jesse 08-07-08 WP/WH/SCP I got my high res CD from Disney!! Reception update

Pages : 1 [2]

jessesgirl-080708
09-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Chef Mickey's and Rockin' Rollercoaster

We had a reservation at 7:30 the day of the wedding for breakfast at Chef Mickeys. We made it there on time and got seated right away. We ended up with a really good table that had a really good view of Bay Lake.. we had a party of 6.. so I was surprised we got the table. I was also surprised at how much I ate.. but the food was soo good! I went straight for the Mickey Waffles! They were soo good! They had the best selection of food of any breakfast buffet I have been to in Disney!
The characters all came around and made all kinds of gestures when they noticed my shirt! It was soo adorable! But.. pluto was kind of being a jerk that day...but Mickey made up for it. I made sure he remembered to be at our reception. lol...
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070018_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070019_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/0651.jpg

(note there is no picture with pluto!!)

After breakfast my sister left us to go nap before the wedding.. and my bridesmaid, my bridesman, and his two friends all headed over for a quick trip to Hollywood Studios to ride the rockin rollercoaster! I had my heart set on it! We only had about two hours to get there and get back to the room, so we had to hurry!

Here's the date from the bus...
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/0731.jpg
I was so excited to finally see 8-7-08!! (I got that idea from Liz!)

When we made it to DHS we went straight to RRC.. it was about 9:30 and the wait was already 60 minutes! I almost cried! There was no way we were going to be able to wait in that line.. and be back at our room in time to get ready! I was soo upset!
Then, one of the girls who were with us decided to go try and tell our "pathetic" story to try and sneak through the fastpass line.. it didn't work. The CM working the line didn't even say congratulations, all he said was sorry.. theres nothing I can do! Yea Right!! It's Disney.. nothing is impossible! I think I told him that!
So.. I almost cried again as we started to walk out, when my adorable "bridesman" decided to go into the store. He went to the back entrance of the line (where the photo center is) and begged the girl to let us on. She thought he was lying.. but they pulled me around the corner, and the next thing I knew they were taking around! We were sooo excited! They took us down a back hall and opened a door that led right to the front of the line! We didn't wait at all! It was sooo perfect Disney magic!!! And the most fun I have ever had on that ride!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/0761.jpg
Thats me, my BM, and "Bridesman"- I don't think he liked that title to much!

After RRC.. we headed back to the GF to check out... and move all my stuff over to the Contemporary. It was soo hot that day!
When we finished there, we headed back around to my Mom's room at the GF and waited for Ana to get there to start getting ready!

bridetobe789
09-14-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm loving the trip review!! That's awesome that they pushed you ahead of line although the first guy wasn't very nice!!

Love the earrings too very good taste !

Lynn5700
09-14-2008, 09:05 PM
OMG Carly....Your face opening the gift is priceless!!! So cute.

You have me excited for Chef Mickeys now.

DisneyBrideToni
09-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Aww that was awesome that they let you go on the Rockin Rollercoaster! That is a fun way to start off the wedding. Your Chef Mickey pics are so cute. I am partial to the Donald one! :goodvibes

Rebclay
09-15-2008, 12:33 AM
I'm soo glad that everything went well. It's nice being able to take my mind off the fact that i have no home now. Please keep posting, i love reading how everything went and seeing there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Donald'sGirl
09-15-2008, 06:52 AM
Loving the TR! Keep going!!

jessesgirl-080708
09-15-2008, 06:59 AM
I have been reading and loving your report. Your pictures came out great. We just booked the MK shoot and requested Ty - it is scheduled for 5:00am and sunrise is not until 6:45 so we will probably get all night time shots.

Love the tshirts you made and love the first one you said you got as a gift. Any idea where they got it - I would love that one.

Your dress was just beautiful and I love the color combo for your girls and your sister did an amazing job on your flowers.

In your pictures I noticed your programs and they came out great. I was thinking of making the Mickey head ones but I don't think will have enough time and I was wondering where you got those. I also love the quotes - and might incorporate this idea into my wedding. Instead of individual ones like you did - and I love the way you put them on the bells - I might just put one on each of our table number cards.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda
Wow.. thanks! We didn't request Ty, but we ended up with him.. he was really nice, and wanted to try new things.
I have no idea where my friend got that shirt.. I'll ask her next time I see her.. but then again, I don't know when that will be! I'll try for you!
Thanks for all the compliments, The programs came from A.C. Moore, and we ended up getting them at half off.. so it was $5 for 50 programs! They sell them at any craft store.. just tri-fold programs.. then I used Rhinestones that already had adhesive on them for the Mickeys.. made my job much easier!
The quotes were a last minutes choice.. I just didn't want to assign everyone a seat, so I added the quotes to the bells! I still have the ones I used, so let me know if you need them and I'll PM them to you! Thanks!

I'm loving the trip review!! That's awesome that they pushed you ahead of line although the first guy wasn't very nice!!

Love the earrings too very good taste !
Thanks! He knows if its in that blue box that i'll love it!!

OMG Carly....Your face opening the gift is priceless!!! So cute.

You have me excited for Chef Mickeys now.
haha.. yea after four hours of sleep! he wrote something nice in my card too.. usually he tries to be "funny" so I almost cried when he actually wrote me something sweet!

Aww that was awesome that they let you go on the Rockin Rollercoaster! That is a fun way to start off the wedding. Your Chef Mickey pics are so cute. I am partial to the Donald one! :goodvibes
Thanks! my sisters baby nursery is all Donald Duck.. it's soo cute!
RRC was soo great! Even though I have rode it 100 hundred times.. I'll always remember that one!
I'm soo glad that everything went well. It's nice being able to take my mind off the fact that i have no home now. Please keep posting, i love reading how everything went and seeing there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :)
I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you are okay, and taken care of!
Thanks for all the compliments on my wedding!

jessesgirl-080708
09-15-2008, 07:01 AM
Loving the TR! Keep going!!

I missed yours! Thanks girl! I think I might have just cut down to 80 pics for my album.. get that stressor out of here! SO I will be back to TR!!

keenercam
09-15-2008, 01:13 PM
So happy to read more about your awesome day, Carly! You are wayyyy too adorable, and kudos to Jesse for picking out those gorgeous earrings. What a sweetheart! :hug:

Alec'sPrincess
09-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Carly - That is so cool that they got you onto RRC! I can't believe it. I'm glad you got to get on it before your wedding!

dizneyfreak
09-16-2008, 05:39 PM
Carly,
Your one bridesmaid is beginning to sound like a pain in the (bleep). I sure hope that imrpoved as the day wore on. I LOVE :love: those earings! Your honey has good taste. Your pictures are adorable from the morning of the wedding. I was so freaking sick the night before and the morning of my wedding from food poisoning that I didn't even want to get out of bed :sick: , so I'm quite sure my pictures wouldn't have looked as perky as yours. Your looked radient...like you were glowing. I can't wait to see the rest!

Anna Marie

jessesgirl-080708
09-16-2008, 08:12 PM
So happy to read more about your awesome day, Carly! You are wayyyy too adorable, and kudos to Jesse for picking out those gorgeous earrings. What a sweetheart! :hug:
Thanks Cam! Did you get a chance to watch the video? I'm still waiting on the full length one.. I'm dying to get it!!

Carly - That is so cool that they got you onto RRC! I can't believe it. I'm glad you got to get on it before your wedding!
Thanks! I was soo happy when they opened the door for us to skip the line! It was so much fun!
Carly,
Your one bridesmaid is beginning to sound like a pain in the (bleep). I sure hope that imrpoved as the day wore on. I LOVE :love: those earings! Your honey has good taste. Your pictures are adorable from the morning of the wedding. I was so freaking sick the night before and the morning of my wedding from food poisoning that I didn't even want to get out of bed :sick: , so I'm quite sure my pictures wouldn't have looked as perky as yours. Your looked radient...like you were glowing. I can't wait to see the rest!

Anna Marie

haha.. i got a full story coming your way! She was a BIG (bleep) lol!
Sorry you were sick.. sounds like a lot of things tried to keep you down on your day! Thanks again for the compliments!! Lots more coming!!!

Keira1387
09-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Your earings are beautiful. Your making me hungry for Chef Mickey's!

jessesgirl-080708
09-16-2008, 08:38 PM
Your earings are beautiful. Your making me hungry for Chef Mickey's!

haha.. I loved it! I hadn't been there in so long! I wanna go back too!

keenercam
09-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Jesse -- Where is your video? I saw your DPS photos and MK shoot, but did I overlook the video? I'd LOVE to see it! :hug:

jessesgirl-080708
09-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Jesse -- Where is your video? I saw your DPS photos and MK shoot, but did I overlook the video? I'd LOVE to see it! :hug:

no girl.. I PM'd you the download almost a month ago! Did you forget already?
It was just the ceremony....

keenercam
09-17-2008, 12:47 PM
no girl.. I PM'd you the download almost a month ago! Did you forget already?
It was just the ceremony....

You are so cute! Did you get my PM back? I couldn't get it to download. I started it that night and it went all night and still said it had the same 5 hours to go when I checked it in the morning. Then, I thought maybe the computer had gone into "hibernate" mode and stopped the download, so I tried it at work on a T1 line, thinking that would be faster. Again, let it go all day and it never finished. :sad1:
After seeing your post last night, I was hoping maybe it was now available elsewhere or that they'd fixed the link, so I checked again today, told it to download at 5:50 am and it still hadn't accomplished anything by the time I left the house at 8:40. So sad! I know I would have been crying watching it. I always love when I get to hear DIS brides say their vows. Once I've heard someone's voice, then I feel like I know them a bit better. :hug:

Sorry! Didn't mean to pirate: your PJ/TR! :goodvibes
Anyway, sorry for the long explanation.

jessesgirl-080708
09-17-2008, 08:13 PM
You are so cute! Did you get my PM back? I couldn't get it to download. I started it that night and it went all night and still said it had the same 5 hours to go when I checked it in the morning. Then, I thought maybe the computer had gone into "hibernate" mode and stopped the download, so I tried it at work on a T1 line, thinking that would be faster. Again, let it go all day and it never finished. :sad1:
After seeing your post last night, I was hoping maybe it was now available elsewhere or that they'd fixed the link, so I checked again today, told it to download at 5:50 am and it still hadn't accomplished anything by the time I left the house at 8:40. So sad! I know I would have been crying watching it. I always love when I get to hear DIS brides say their vows. Once I've heard someone's voice, then I feel like I know them a bit better. :hug:

Sorry! Didn't mean to pirate: your PJ/TR! :goodvibes
Anyway, sorry for the long explanation.

I don't mind you hijacking! Sorry about the video.. my sister and a few others couldn't get it either.. it took me three computers to make it.. somehow my moms did it in 8 minutes.. I have no idea whats going on with it!
I emailed the girl at Disney letter her know that my downloads weren't downloading.. so I don't know, maybe they can fix it? I'll try and figure something out for you.. I'm just not the most technical...but I'm working on it!:hug:

Disneychix
09-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Love the earrings and thank goodness for the nice CM at the RNRC!

I ate a big breakfast on my wedding day too! I remember it being soo good! :)

Pooh_Girl
09-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Carly, I just found your TR and I'm lovin' it!!! You were such a beautiful bride!!! Keep it comin'!!!

Disneylove1228
09-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Did anyone else have parents who met for the first time at their rehearsal dinner? Our parents havent met yet, and they couldn't be more opposite!

How did it go??

Hey, I wish I would have seen this post earlier.. lol!

My parents and his parents haven't met yet...
And they are very much opposite (mine being layed back, his more uptight!)

How did it go?! I hope it went well!!!

figmentfan814
09-20-2008, 01:13 AM
I love the shots at Chef Mickey's, your personalized shirt was so cute! I wish I would've had time for a great breakfast like that the day of my wedding :goodvibes

The ride on RRC was so classic Disney magic, definitely what you want to see on the morning of your wedding. That's so cute that you wanted to ride it that morning. We called my male cousin who stood up on my side a "bridal atttendant" but I'm not sure that he was excited about that title either :rotfl:

dizneyfreak
09-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Ok, so first of all I'm still waiting for that BM story cause I could use a good laugh! :rotfl: Second, I would so love to see your wedding video if you would be so kind as to PM me the link. I am such a wishy washy when it comes to Disney Weddings and I could watch them over and over again. Please? :flower3:

Anna Marie

auntpunkin
09-22-2008, 08:23 AM
I just got a chance to look through your PJ and photos; WOW, your wedding was simply beautiful! I absolutely loved your color choices! Where did your bridesmaids get those dresses?? They are awesome! Congratulations, you were a stunning bride!!:worship:

JenniferLeigh
10-01-2008, 11:21 PM
I must say everything looked just FABULOUS!!! I would like to thank you b/c I have been inspired by a lot of your ideas...hope that is ok!! lol

Couple questions...what time was your MK shoot? We are wanting to do it as well but still weighing the pros and cons. suggestions?

And...loved your personalized shirts!! ESPECIALLY your FIL's!! I decided I'm going to do one but add to it...I Heart my Daughter in law...more than my son. :rotfl: My fiancee is convinced that his Dad likes me more than him and its a big joke of the family and I'm sure he will wear it!!

Loved your gift!! Im hoping I can drop enough hints that I'll get something good!! :laughing:

jessesgirl-080708
10-02-2008, 07:27 AM
Love the earrings and thank goodness for the nice CM at the RNRC!

I ate a big breakfast on my wedding day too! I remember it being soo good! :)
I was soo good.. and I was so full. I didn't have to eat anything at lunch.. which is good, cause thats when it hit me!!!lol!

Carly, I just found your TR and I'm lovin' it!!! You were such a beautiful bride!!! Keep it comin'!!!
Thank you so much! I'm working on some more...

Hey, I wish I would have seen this post earlier.. lol!

My parents and his parents haven't met yet...
And they are very much opposite (mine being layed back, his more uptight!)

How did it go?! I hope it went well!!!
Ummm.. well, they don't really like eachother, but it as ok. Mostly my parents.. they don't adapt to "different" people very well..lol. The RD was fun.. my parents got along with his mom great (but it was everyone's first time meeting his mom, including mine!) His dad is a little harder to get along with though, he did pay for the RD so I can't complain.. Whispering Canyon was a good choice because it was soo loud nothing much could happen!
All in all I don't think it could have possibly gone any better!!

I love the shots at Chef Mickey's, your personalized shirt was so cute! I wish I would've had time for a great breakfast like that the day of my wedding :goodvibes

The ride on RRC was so classic Disney magic, definitely what you want to see on the morning of your wedding. That's so cute that you wanted to ride it that morning. We called my male cousin who stood up on my side a "bridal atttendant" but I'm not sure that he was excited about that title either :rotfl:
Your wedding was early! I wouldn't have been able to eat breakfast either! And I love my RRC story.. It was awesome!
I think he was listed in my programs as a "bridal attendant, but I just like to call him me Bridesman.. bc I know he doesn't like it!!

Ok, so first of all I'm still waiting for that BM story cause I could use a good laugh! :rotfl: Second, I would so love to see your wedding video if you would be so kind as to PM me the link. I am such a wishy washy when it comes to Disney Weddings and I could watch them over and over again. Please? :flower3:

Anna Marie
OK.. it's only the ceremony though and you have to download it.. we have got our full length one yet.. still waiting..
BM story is coming.. I have to make it good!!

I just got a chance to look through your PJ and photos; WOW, your wedding was simply beautiful! I absolutely loved your color choices! Where did your bridesmaids get those dresses?? They are awesome! Congratulations, you were a stunning bride!!:worship:
Thank you soo much! All the dresses came from Alfred Angelo!

I must say everything looked just FABULOUS!!! I would like to thank you b/c I have been inspired by a lot of your ideas...hope that is ok!! lol

Couple questions...what time was your MK shoot? We are wanting to do it as well but still weighing the pros and cons. suggestions?

And...loved your personalized shirts!! ESPECIALLY your FIL's!! I decided I'm going to do one but add to it...I Heart my Daughter in law...more than my son. :rotfl: My fiancee is convinced that his Dad likes me more than him and its a big joke of the family and I'm sure he will wear it!!

Loved your gift!! Im hoping I can drop enough hints that I'll get something good!! :laughing:
Thank you! I think my FIL likes me too! Or maybe he just likes the fact that his son finally got married..lol!! I can't believe how often he wears his!

Our Mk shoot was at 5a.m.:scared1: really early, but really fun. We both took a nap in between the shoot and our breakfast ressies! But I would definately do it again! It was just fun to be in the MK in my dress!!! I was so excited, I think I circled the carousel about three times trying to find the perfect pony to match my bouquet..lol!!
Feel free to take any ideas.. thats why I made a pj!!

jessesgirl-080708
10-02-2008, 07:32 AM
Getting Ready

We got ready at the Grand Floridian in my parents room.
parents room= lots of traffic=bad idea.

Throughout the 2.5 hours we had to get ready we had my mom, me, my sis, my bm, jared, my brother, his gf, my dad, my BIL, the flower girl, her mom, ana, ana's helper girl.. and then two photographers and two videographers.. it was a mess..
Oh.. we also had two mexican men painting the outside of our window... so they were stading on the balcony watching us get ready for about 45 minutes.. it was wierd.. :unsure: we didn't even know they were there until we turned around and two men were standing on our balcony!
Ana had to go an ask them if we could borrow one of the chairs they had all there crap in..
off to a good start..lol!

Honestly, this was the only part of the day I have any reason to gripe about.
I had already went and checked us into the Contemporary and was back at my moms room waiting for Ana about half an hour early..it was really chaotic, but it all worked out in the end!
so here goes..

my mom and BM getting started..
(thats our homemade topiaries and my louie baby :lol: in the back!!)

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070020_1.jpg
the "dress in the mirror shot"
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready1_4.jpg
Ana hairspraying my bangs for the 103843674 time..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready1_1.jpg
I think you can tell by my face here that I had had enough..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready2_1.jpg
Then things started to get better
here's the tiara I chose at the last possible second to nix..glad I did!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready1_2.jpg
My sister's re-do.. her hair was so curly, and then for some reason they slicked all the curls and put it into a french bun? I didn't get it? But I can barely fix my own hair!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready2.jpg
These are the Mickey Pins that both my BM's had on their dresses.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready1_5.jpg
I had a blue one pinned in my hair as my something blue..
it took about four attempts to get it to stay..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready2_2.jpg
kristens hair all finished..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready3_1.jpg
here's the part where we were running around like chickens with no heads.. in an all out scramble to get everything together.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready4_1.jpg
This shot shows my expensive eyelashes..lol..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready4_2.jpg
the flower girl all ready to go..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready2_4.jpg
the door hangers I made, they were in the welcome bags
(this is what happened when we kicked the photogs out so we could get ready.. I think I have three different shots of just he room number?) maybe they got bored!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready2_3.jpg
Mom "zipping me up"
for a third time..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready1_3.jpg
me and mom after she gave me my bracelet!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready4_3.jpg
the ring/shoe/flower shot
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready4.jpg
another dress shot..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready3.jpg

and the programs

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/gettingready3_2.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/weddingpics16.jpg

I have to get a better shot of these.. I didn't forget!

GlobalDiva
10-02-2008, 08:18 AM
You looked gorgeous!! I love your little Disney wedding tank that you wore while you got ready. :bride: Great pictures :thumbsup2

DisneyBrideToni
10-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Loving your update!!! I loved your hair. Sorry you had to get sprayed 183894072398067156 times. :lmao: I can't wait to see more. Oh I love the shot with the fabulous Tiffany box. Love those tiffany boxes!!

Gina Loves Disney
10-02-2008, 02:51 PM
I love the tr so far. I am using Sago Cay in January so I can't wait to hear what you think!

Pooh_Girl
10-02-2008, 03:01 PM
I love you programs!!! They are too cute!!! :thumbsup2

bridetobe789
10-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Great updates! I'm definitely going to have to steal the idea of doing the dress in the mirror shot ! Very cute!

jessesgirl-080708
10-03-2008, 06:38 AM
You looked gorgeous!! I love your little Disney wedding tank that you wore while you got ready. :bride: Great pictures :thumbsup2
Thanks.. I used iron on transfers! So easy!
Loving your update!!! I loved your hair. Sorry you had to get sprayed 183894072398067156 times. :lmao: I can't wait to see more. Oh I love the shot with the fabulous Tiffany box. Love those tiffany boxes!!
Thanks.. I like me hair too, for the most part. Time was really my issue. But like I said, it all worked out! ;) And girl, I love those Tiffany Boxes too!!!!

I love the tr so far. I am using Sago Cay in January so I can't wait to hear what you think!
You will LOVE SCP.. It has the best view!!

I love you programs!!! They are too cute!!! :thumbsup2
Thank you!
Great updates! I'm definitely going to have to steal the idea of doing the dress in the mirror shot ! Very cute!
Thanks!:goodvibes I think it's a staple down there..lol

29apr00
10-03-2008, 07:17 AM
beautiful pics Carly!!

keenercam
10-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Carly -- you looked pretty with the tiara/headband, but gorgeous without it. Your hair is so pretty and shiny that the style looked really nice without the tiara. The picture where you look like you've had enough made me sad for you. You must have been feeling kind of overwhelmed. :hug:
See, at that point I'd want everyone to leave me alone except Howard. It must have been hard being surrounded by all the commotion and fussing. You looked cool and calm through all the later pix, though. princess: :bride:

jessesgirl-080708
10-03-2008, 09:00 AM
beautiful pics Carly!!
Thanks Jen!!!:goodvibes

Carly -- you looked pretty with the tiara/headband, but gorgeous without it. Your hair is so pretty and shiny that the style looked really nice without the tiara. The picture where you look like you've had enough made me sad for you. You must have been feeling kind of overwhelmed. :hug:
See, at that point I'd want everyone to leave me alone except Howard. It must have been hard being surrounded by all the commotion and fussing. You looked cool and calm through all the later pix, though. princess: :bride:
Kam!:goodvibes I always look forward to your comments :hug: Your so sweet!
Getting ready really was bad.. way to much going on, and when we realized we were supposed to be on the staircase in 20 minutes.. no make-up no dress... we panicked. Going from that, to standing still on the staircase was pretty wierd.. it was hard for me to catch my breath. But it was soo much better when those bells rang and the doors opened!!

Disneylove1228
10-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Omg!
Everything is just beautiful....
I totally understand why and how you would get annoyed with things that are going on while getting ready!!! I get the exact same way! esp when there are too many ppl around, ughhh!
you looked gorgeous.. your moh, your mom and sister .. everyone was just beautiful!! :)
Look forward to seeing more!! <33

figmentfan814
10-03-2008, 10:11 AM
It definitely sounds like there were a ton of people in the room getting ready! We felt crowded at POR, but we had kicked the guys into another room- dad, cousin, etc.

I can't believe the guys on the balcony. You were a lot nicer than me, I probably would've called the front desk to complain!

The picture of you and your mom is really cute :cutie: I can't wait to read more!

camara381
10-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Love the pictures!!! everyone looked beautiful. I can't believe those creepy guys on the balcony UGH!!! The programs came out really cute.

dizneyfreak
10-04-2008, 11:20 AM
WOW! Those are some beautiful pictures! If the ones of you getting ready are that good I can't wait to see the ones after you were ready. :thumbsup2 You look so pretty with or without the tiara. As for the people on the balcony...I'm with Vanessa, I would have called and complained. You have nerves of steel girl! I had too many people in my room as well the morning of my wedding...I feel ya on that one. On a side note, did you forget to PM me the link for the video? I never got it and I really, really, really, really, really want to see it. Please x 10?:flower3:

Anna Marie

Racey
10-09-2008, 03:35 PM
oh - i'm getting excited for you just reading the build up to your big moment! :rotfl:

seriously, i'm so excited to read more:thumbsup2

love the broches for the bridesmaids and i've said it once, but have to say it again LOVE LOVE LOVE your flowers and flowe girls posie is sooo sweet

disneygal922
10-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Carly, you look so beautiful! I love all your captions and the detail you put into your TR! It is always a joy to read! :goodvibes Who was your photographer? It seems you got some great shots!

dhay
10-10-2008, 11:36 AM
Carly you looked so pretty!

jessesgirl-080708
10-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Omg!
Everything is just beautiful....
I totally understand why and how you would get annoyed with things that are going on while getting ready!!! I get the exact same way! esp when there are too many ppl around, ughhh!
you looked gorgeous.. your moh, your mom and sister .. everyone was just beautiful!! :)
Look forward to seeing more!! <33
Thank you! There were alot of people around, but I think even now.. aside from family, I would want them all with me!

It definitely sounds like there were a ton of people in the room getting ready! We felt crowded at POR, but we had kicked the guys into another room- dad, cousin, etc.

I can't believe the guys on the balcony. You were a lot nicer than me, I probably would've called the front desk to complain!

The picture of you and your mom is really cute :cutie: I can't wait to read more!
Thanks! I was really surprised the front desk never called to let us know they were going to be painting. I think that's what made it so bad. That much $$$ and no call??

Love the pictures!!! everyone looked beautiful. I can't believe those creepy guys on the balcony UGH!!! The programs came out really cute.
Thank you! Those programs were a last minute decision, but I am glad we did it!

WOW! Those are some beautiful pictures! If the ones of you getting ready are that good I can't wait to see the ones after you were ready. :thumbsup2 You look so pretty with or without the tiara. As for the people on the balcony...I'm with Vanessa, I would have called and complained. You have nerves of steel girl! I had too many people in my room as well the morning of my wedding...I feel ya on that one. On a side note, did you forget to PM me the link for the video? I never got it and I really, really, really, really, really want to see it. Please x 10?:flower3:

Anna Marie
Thanks! Lots more coming! Sorry about the video.. I did forget, I'll send you the link right now!!

oh - i'm getting excited for you just reading the build up to your big moment! :rotfl:

seriously, i'm so excited to read more:thumbsup2

love the broches for the bridesmaids and i've said it once, but have to say it again LOVE LOVE LOVE your flowers and flowe girls posie is sooo sweet
Thanks the brouches came from Ebay!

Carly, you look so beautiful! I love all your captions and the detail you put into your TR! It is always a joy to read! :goodvibes Who was your photographer? It seems you got some great shots!

Carly you looked so pretty!
Thank you! We used DPS and had Joe Ducan and Mike?? They were awesome!!!

jessesgirl-080708
10-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Pre-Ceremony Pictures

The boys
So at his point, I couldn't tell you what I was doing beside panicing!

Here's a few shots of them on there way over to the pavilion. I didn't really like any of the shots of them inside or at the staircase. We have a ton but they are boring. There is one I want to scan because it's wierd looking. The way the photographer stood them on the staircase makes me dizzy!

So here they are outside...

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GrandFloridianPW_2.jpg

I have comes to terms with the fact that I married a nerd. They spent the night before the wedding at Disney Quest. They all just look like a bunch of nerds!!

He calls this the "resevoir dogs" shot
(told you.. nerd!)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GrandFloridianPW_1.jpg
Cliff, the BM, (far right) can't tolerate the heat! So I knew our shots would come back like this. His house is always about 14 below zero! I don't know how his wife stands it!

I love this shot of Jesse, but he hates it..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/JesseoutsideGF.jpg

OK.. I have TONS of pictures coming but most are from 4 different peoples cameras! If they are blurry.. it's my moms fault.. She was just snapping with excitement instead of watching what she was doing! Yay for my mom! She's awesome!

Here's what we saw when we first stepped outside to head over to the lobby!
The duckies were having themselves a good time!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding025.jpg

Ok so...
Because everything was so chaotic leading up to this moment.. I remember my mind being very blank at this point. I remember we couldn't decide if Jared should be in these pictures or not.. and we were all standing there looking blank! But he's in them!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GrandFloridianPW_5.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070025_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070024_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding027.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding028.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding029.jpg

These are the only pictures I got with my sister before the wedding. They had scheduled her sound check while we taking all the early pictures.. It was kinda sad to see her go. But most of the other pictures we just of me.. She as pretty mad she missed the CC though.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding030.jpg
SO we sent my sister off (apparently on a golf cart) and made our way all over the GF lobby....

This is one of my favorite pictures from the wedding. It makes me glad I didn't second guess my dress choice!
But that split in my hair is going to drive me nuts!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GFstaircasealbumcover.jpg
And here's the other picture..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GrandFloridianPW-1.jpg

And here's tons more my mom and Jared took!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070021_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070027_1.jpg

In this one, Mike, one of our photographers went running upstairs to get the overhead shot!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070026_1.jpg

And the overhead version:
(I have cleavage, that never happens!!)

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GrandFloridianPW1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070028_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding039-2.jpg

These are my moms favorites!
She meant we were getting a ton of piano shots.. and we did!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GrandFloridianPW2.jpg

In this one, Mike, the awesome DPS photographer went running upstairs to get another overhead shot. They came back with my reflection on the piano.. I think my mom was satisfied...lol!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GrandFloridianPW_4.jpg
You can see all the people who were watching us! There was a whole family of little girls on the other side of the piano and all there jaws were dropped. it was adorable!

And these...
There is a shot somewhere of my mom fixing my hair at the piano.. she went crazy! I'll have to look for it.. she just walked into the middle of everything to fix my bangs!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070037_1.jpg

And here is crazy lady and Joe talking about the piano pictures..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070045_1.jpg

and the chair shots.. these are Jesse's fav.
But here's what I remember about this moment.
The second I sat down in the chair.. it hit me!
Oh my god, I'm really getting married. I wonder where Jesse is? I wonder if he's nervous? I wonder if he's all clammy? I hope he fixed his hair, he better have done a good job on his hair! (I gave him lessons pre-wedding since he never fixes his hair) I wonder if he's trapped in the grooms room yet? I wonder if people are there? OH my god!! I'm really not sure why this was the moment, but it hit me hard!

I must have had an all out look of panic on my face because I looked up and Jared whispered to me " Are you breathing?"
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GrandFloridianPW_3.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding061.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
10-16-2008, 09:12 AM
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding060.jpg

Some more staircase shots...

Thats Joe Duncan fixing my train!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070029_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070030_1.jpg

And the crazy videographer! Everytime I turned around he had the camera pointed at us at some wierd angle. He crawled all over the place. I think he even under the coach filming.. I might have a "What The" look on my face... But I can't wait to see it!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070032_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070031_1.jpg

And my happy mother!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070033_1.jpg

and some more... told you I had a ton!

Jared's self portrait of his flower?
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070044_1-1.jpg

Jared took this shot.. but I kinda like it...

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070043_1.jpg

Here's my FSIL Katy

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070023_1.jpg

And here she is with my brother.. They got engaged the day after my wedding at the MK!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070041_1.jpg

My mom and "bridesmaid" Kristen

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding046.jpg

Me and Mommy

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding048-1.jpg

Me and Kristen

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding045-1.jpg

Me and my FG, Ivana

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding050.jpg

The doorway shots..
Joe sent me in between the doors and caught my FG, Ivan's reflection as she was watching me!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GFperceremony.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070034_1.jpg
(here's the family of little girls!)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070039_1.jpg

And this is where they took me way on the other side of the lobby, I was so confused.
But I soon realized it was because the Cindy's Coach was pulling up and they didn't want me to see. It was confusing bc everyone had gone outside.. Joe had me do some shots against the wall but I think they look like Mission Impossible so I skipped over those!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding063.jpg

disneygal922
10-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Carly, all your pictures are so beautiful! I think DPS did a great job! :thumbsup2 Your mom is so cute! :cutie: you may have mentioned this and i missed it but did you request pics at the grand or is it just something they do? were you staying there? Can't wait to read more!

Donald'sGirl
10-16-2008, 09:38 AM
Love all the pics Carly!! You were such a beautiful bride!!!

jessesgirl-080708
10-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Carly, all your pictures are so beautiful! I think DPS did a great job! :thumbsup2 Your mom is so cute! :cutie: you may have mentioned this and i missed it but did you request pics at the grand or is it just something they do? were you staying there? Can't wait to read more!
Thanks! :goodvibes I think the GF is automatic! We were staying there, but I am pretty sure they always do them!

Love all the pics Carly!! You were such a beautiful bride!!!

Thank you!:cloud9:

Nicsnick
10-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Everything looks AMAZING!!! I love your choice of colors!! Everything looks perfect!!

JenniferLeigh
10-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Carly,
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!! MY favorite ones are the piano shots...especially the one where you can see your reflection! Your little freak out moment when you sat down made me laugh because I know it will all hit me at once!

Eac_5981
10-17-2008, 12:51 PM
everything looks so beautiful!

dizneyfreak
10-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Carly,
Your pictures are beautiful. I didn't notice the part in your bangs until you mentioned it, so it's not that obvious...I know, I know it is to you though...I'm the same way! :rotfl: I love the pics on the staircase...they were so beautiful with your dress hanging over the steps. Oh yes, and the GF shots are taken automatically when you have a wedding at the pavilion. I forget who asked that one.
Also, thank you so much for the PM. I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I think I may sit down Sunday morning with my cup of coffee and have a good relaxing time watching it. Thanks again and I can't wait to see more!

Anna Marie

bridetobe789
10-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Love all the pics.. did you request to have a lot of pics taken in the lobby?!

dizneyfreak
10-19-2008, 10:47 AM
Carly,
I just spent my morning downloading and watching your ceremony. It was beautiful, magical, and amazing. I cried when Jesse was having trouble getting the words out during your vows. You were both glowing...you can truely see the love that you hold for each other in your eyes. Your sister's singing was beautiful. I cried like the whole time she was singing and I thought it was a recording until the camera showed her singing. In fact, when I realized it was her singing I got chills and cried even harder. How magical your day was. Thank you so much for letting me watch the ceremony. It was beautiful and I enjoyed every minute of it. :hug:

Anna Marie

ClemsonGirl
10-19-2008, 11:06 AM
Hi Carly! I'm just getting caught up! Everything looks amazing so far! Your pictures are SOOO good!!! I'm looking forward to reading more! :goodvibes

disneywld2002
10-19-2008, 10:06 PM
I love everything, the flowers your sister and BM carried, they were so well done. You made a very beautiful bride!! Congratulations!!

jessesgirl-080708
10-20-2008, 07:36 AM
Carly,
I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!! MY favorite ones are the piano shots...especially the one where you can see your reflection! Your little freak out moment when you sat down made me laugh because I know it will all hit me at once!
Thanks! My mom was serious about those shots! And she was soo excited! And yes, I kept thinking it would hit me when when it got closer, or maybe on the drive down there.. but not less than an hour before I walked down the aisle!! It was all so fun though!!
everything looks so beautiful!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Carly,
Your pictures are beautiful. I didn't notice the part in your bangs until you mentioned it, so it's not that obvious...I know, I know it is to you though...I'm the same way! :rotfl: I love the pics on the staircase...they were so beautiful with your dress hanging over the steps. Oh yes, and the GF shots are taken automatically when you have a wedding at the pavilion. I forget who asked that one.
Also, thank you so much for the PM. I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I think I may sit down Sunday morning with my cup of coffee and have a good relaxing time watching it. Thanks again and I can't wait to see more!

Anna Marie
The part in my bangs drove me crazy the entire day! It's just one of those things I guess!:lmao: Thanks for the compliments.. I think the one that shows the lace is one of my absolute favs!
I hope the video worked for you! We got the full length video on Friday, but there are a few issues.. so it's going back.. no worries! This they have to take care of!!!!

Love all the pics.. did you request to have a lot of pics taken in the lobby?!
Thanks! Like the above said.. The lobby is part of the package I guess!! And I didn't request that.. it's just what they did (amount wise)

Carly,
I just spent my morning downloading and watching your ceremony. It was beautiful, magical, and amazing. I cried when Jesse was having trouble getting the words out during your vows. You were both glowing...you can truely see the love that you hold for each other in your eyes. Your sister's singing was beautiful. I cried like the whole time she was singing and I thought it was a recording until the camera showed her singing. In fact, when I realized it was her singing I got chills and cried even harder. How magical your day was. Thank you so much for letting me watch the ceremony. It was beautiful and I enjoyed every minute of it. :hug:

Anna Marie
awww! Thank you so much! My sister panicked, but I still think she did a good job! I'm so glad she did that! And Jesse.. he's a big cry baby! To this day, he always brings up the fact that I didn't cry and he was bawling!! He's so cute! I think he had then entire place, except for me, in tears! I was just soo caught up in everything! Thank you for all the kind things you said! Every minute of it was amazing!!
Hopefully I can find a way to show the one we just got!

Hi Carly! I'm just getting caught up! Everything looks amazing so far! Your pictures are SOOO good!!! I'm looking forward to reading more! :goodvibes
Thank you! Lots more coming!!

I love everything, the flowers your sister and BM carried, they were so well done. You made a very beautiful bride!! Congratulations!!

Thank you!:goodvibes

Pooh_Girl
10-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL Carly!!! One suggestion if your bangs in your pictures are really driving you crazy is to fix them in photoshop. It just takes a few seconds and it's like it never happened.

figmentfan814
10-21-2008, 09:11 AM
I love all your shots in the GF lobby. The ones of the guys on the beach are great too. I really wanted piano shots too and Randy rushed Kris and I in for a few minutes between other brides :rotfl: The shots of you in the chair are very elegant and look quite sophisticated :bride: I can't wait to see more!

jessesgirl-080708
10-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL Carly!!! One suggestion if your bangs in your pictures are really driving you crazy is to fix them in photoshop. It just takes a few seconds and it's like it never happened.
I wish I knew how! I asked Disney to do it for me for the album, but I am afraid that will want a lot of money for something like that! Thanks for the compliments!!

I love all your shots in the GF lobby. The ones of the guys on the beach are great too. I really wanted piano shots too and Randy rushed Kris and I in for a few minutes between other brides :rotfl: The shots of you in the chair are very elegant and look quite sophisticated :bride: I can't wait to see more!

Thank you!!:goodvibes Jesse just loves the one of me in the chair! I think it's going to be on his nightstand if we ever get into our house!! lol! My mom adored the piano shots she had seen before the wedding, and she meant I was getting some!!! I think thats why the photographers took a little extra time!!

Crown_princess
10-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Your mickey pomanders (sp?) turned out so cute!
Can you pm me about how you made them, the tips and tricks?
Pretty please!! :lovestruc

I think I want to make some larger versions to hand from the WP doors, if my WP will let me. Or I might even make some for other things. :goodvibes

disneygal922
10-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Carly, I think you've mentioned before but you had DPS for all your pics right? who were your photographers? they did a wonderful job! :goodvibes

jessesgirl-080708
10-26-2008, 05:23 PM
Cinderella's Glass Coach!!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
This was my FAVORITE part of the entire day... but don't tell Jesse!! lol, of course getting married was wonderful, but the coach was my favorite part of the Disney part of our day. There are simply no words to describe how I felt at this moment.. it was just perfect!!:cloud9: I had absolutely no idea my mom had planned to get me the coach all along! When we pulled up to Francks two days before my wedding to drop stuff off, and the coach rounded the corner! I was soo sad! I had been eyeballing the thing since I was in elementary school!!!

The Coach just wouldn't fit into our budget.. or so I thought!!

So, at this point, the assistant who was taking us across to the pavilion had me standing oddly behind the staircase.. which I thought was suspicious! Anyway.. everyone else was waiting outside, I assumed for the limo, and we were just waiting and waiting inside. A little bit later, I peeked around the corner, and there it was!!!! I just barely saw the corner of the wheel to the coach sitting outside..and I LOST IT!! and I mean I lost it!!!! The assistant panicked and put the flower box up in front of my face so I wouldn't look anymore, but it was too late. I knew exactly what it was!!!! You can certainly tell by the pictures how incredible it was, even thinking of this moment makes me all teary eyed! My mom is soo incredible!!!! She rocks!!

Here's the coach and photographers being set up outside before I found them..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding067.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding066.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding065.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding064.jpg

Here's everyone waiting outside for my "dramatic" appearance!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding068.jpg

And here I come....:goodvibes

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-2.jpg

I'm not sure how my train ended up over my head!!:lmao:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding069-1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasCoach_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070047_1.jpg

And here's where I started to lose it!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-4.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreactio.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-3.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
10-26-2008, 05:24 PM
And then I looked down to keep from crying..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/P8070046_1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-5.jpg

And that only made it worse.. I cried like a baby!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-6.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-7.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-8.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-9.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-10.jpg

And Mommy to the rescue!!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasCoach_2.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding071.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
10-26-2008, 05:34 PM
And then we got to take pictures in front of it!!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-12.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-13.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-17.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding074.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding072.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding073.jpg

My "smiling" pony, I love this picture!!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Carly001.jpg

And I finally got to get inside!!!:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-14.jpg

My sister says I have this "hehe look at me look" on my face!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-15.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-16.jpg

My not- so princessy princess wave!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/CinderellasGlassCoach-Carlysreac-19.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Carly002.jpg

And then my mom starting stapping away!! She did this the entire ride!!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding086-1.jpg

The ride over to the pavilion was simply amazing! All the traffic going in and out of the GF had to stop for us to cross the street, and there were people everywhere taking our pictures! It was such a good feeling!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding080.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding078.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding076.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding075.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding575_1.jpg

And then we made it to the pavilion!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding087-1.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
10-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Your mickey pomanders (sp?) turned out so cute!
Can you pm me about how you made them, the tips and tricks?
Pretty please!! :lovestruc

I think I want to make some larger versions to hand from the WP doors, if my WP will let me. Or I might even make some for other things. :goodvibes

Thanks!! I'll work on it. I didn't make them my sister did, so I'll have to get with her!

Carly, I think you've mentioned before but you had DPS for all your pics right? who were your photographers? they did a wonderful job! :goodvibes
Yes! DPS did our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and MK shoot.
We had Joe Duncan and Mike (Strickland?? I think) for the wedding.
And Ty Boyce for the MK shoot.
I have no idea who did our RD.. sorry!

DisneyBrideToni
10-26-2008, 09:19 PM
Awww you look so excited in the coach!!!! Those were great pictures! What a fantastic surprise for you!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

IndyBride
10-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Carly you look so happy!! Those pictures are so beautiful!!! I'm so glad you were able to have such a perfect moment!!!!

disneygal922
10-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Oh Carly, you look so happy in your pics with the carriage. Your mom reminds me alot of my mom! :goodvibes It was so nice of her to do something that means so much to you! I'm sure it was very special to both of you!

29apr00
10-27-2008, 09:29 AM
OH Carly!! You look so excited about the carraige!! I'm glad you were able to get it! It's beautiful! DPS really did a great job on your pictures!

Pooh_Girl
10-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Carly, I'm so glad you got your wish. You look soooo happy!!! Just looking at your pictures made me teary eyed.

figmentfan814
10-27-2008, 10:43 AM
What a wonderful surprise. I think it's cute how you caught a glimpse of the carriage before they wanted you to see it. I'm really nosey and always figure out a surprise before I'm supposed to also :rotfl: That is so cute how your mom was snapping away with her camera!

Donald'sGirl
10-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Carly what a beautiful thing for your mom to do! You are look made to sit in Cinderella's carrigae!! I love the story of it!

Pinkerbell1983
10-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Oh you were so lucky to get the coach, it looks great and I love how everyone is stood around watching you! I WANT THAT! But I can't afford it, especially now the is so bad against the $! :sad2:

jessesgirl-080708
10-29-2008, 09:13 AM
Awww you look so excited in the coach!!!! Those were great pictures! What a fantastic surprise for you!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you! It felt perfect! You will to when you get to ride in it! It is incredible!!!!!:cloud9: :banana:
Oh Carly, you look so happy in your pics with the carriage. Your mom reminds me alot of my mom! :goodvibes It was so nice of her to do something that means so much to you! I'm sure it was very special to both of you!
I love my mom! She rocks! I'm so lucky! And I was sooo happy!

OH Carly!! You look so excited about the carraige!! I'm glad you were able to get it! It's beautiful! DPS really did a great job on your pictures!

Thanks Jen! I am very pleased with the pics! And excited!
Carly, I'm so glad you got your wish. You look soooo happy!!! Just looking at your pictures made me teary eyed.

Thank you!! I always get teary eyed. It still seems surreal to me, and it happened already!!

What a wonderful surprise. I think it's cute how you caught a glimpse of the carriage before they wanted you to see it. I'm really nosey and always figure out a surprise before I'm supposed to also :rotfl: That is so cute how your mom was snapping away with her camera!

Haha! The assistant panicked when I saw the wheel, but I'm glad I did.. I might have fainted on the concrete when I walked outside!

Carly what a beautiful thing for your mom to do! You are look made to sit in Cinderella's carrigae!! I love the story of it!

Thank you! It is something I will always remember!
Oh you were so lucky to get the coach, it looks great and I love how everyone is stood around watching you! I WANT THAT! But I can't afford it, especially now the is so bad against the $! :sad2:

Hope you can budget in the things you really want! I thought the coach was way out of the picture to! Thank you!

keenercam
10-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Carly -- What a precious, precious memory you will always have of that moment. I LOVED seeing your reaction, sweetie! :hug: Your Mom is so wonderful to have arranged that for you. And I am sooo glad you didnt' faint when you saw the carriage. Those would NOT have been nice pictures. ;)

Can't wait to see more. Your pictures are just stunning. You were such a beautiful bride!

HilsNPaul
10-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Carly-

What a beautiful surprise. You look stunning. congratulations.

Jennifer48
10-30-2008, 08:54 AM
What a beautiful bride you were! :bride:

What an awesome mom you have for getting you Cinderella's coach! I can't wait to hear more :goodvibes

dizneyfreak
11-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Carly,
Those pictures are awesome! I think you could have posted the pictures and not a bit of wording to go with it and we would have all been able to tell what you would have said! I'm so happy for you..what a special moment that was. I wanted the coach too, but unfortunately it was out of both me and my mothers budget. :sad2:
I can't wait to see more...keep it coming :surfweb:

Anna Marie

Disney-Bride2010
11-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Carly,
I just stumbled upon your PJ and TR today and couldn't stop reading until I came to the end! :laughing: You were such a beautiful bride! It looks like you had an unforgetable day.

You're PJ has given me so many ideas... I'm also planning for an August wedding at the WP. I wasn't sure where I wanted the reception, but your PJ as almost made up my mind!! Can't wait to hear more!

jessesgirl-080708
11-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Carly -- What a precious, precious memory you will always have of that moment. I LOVED seeing your reaction, sweetie! :hug: Your Mom is so wonderful to have arranged that for you. And I am sooo glad you didnt' faint when you saw the carriage. Those would NOT have been nice pictures. ;)

Can't wait to see more. Your pictures are just stunning. You were such a beautiful bride!

Thanks Cam:goodvibes It was soo perfect! I hope your day is just as magical! You are too sweet!!!

Carly-

What a beautiful surprise. You look stunning. congratulations.
Thank you! It was the greatest surprise!

What a beautiful bride you were! :bride:

What an awesome mom you have for getting you Cinderella's coach! I can't wait to hear more :goodvibes
Thanks! My mom was so proud of herself. I found out later on that she went around telling EVERYONE but me. She evened managed to tell Ana!

Carly,
Those pictures are awesome! I think you could have posted the pictures and not a bit of wording to go with it and we would have all been able to tell what you would have said! I'm so happy for you..what a special moment that was. I wanted the coach too, but unfortunately it was out of both me and my mothers budget. :sad2:
I can't wait to see more...keep it coming :surfweb:

Anna Marie

Thanks! It was a very special moment! Lots more coming! Sorry you didn't get the coach! But you did have a beautiful wedding as well! Thanks for following along!

Carly,
I just stumbled upon your PJ and TR today and couldn't stop reading until I came to the end! :laughing: You were such a beautiful bride! It looks like you had an unforgetable day.

You're PJ has given me so many ideas... I'm also planning for an August wedding at the WP. I wasn't sure where I wanted the reception, but your PJ as almost made up my mind!! Can't wait to hear more!

Congrats and happy planning!! It will be here before you know it! I loved our reception location, it was a very good choice!

jessesgirl-080708
11-04-2008, 08:36 PM
The Bride's Vestibule

I'm not sure what happened to the photographers at this point, but my mom still mananged to get MORE shots!! lol.

I remember more about the few minutes I was in the vestibule than any other part of our wedding. As soon as I got in there, my heart was racing, and boy did I have to pee!:lmao:

Anyway.. I think this picture really sums up how I was feeling!
Water never tasted soo good!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding088.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding089.jpg

I remember one by one they came to get everyone.. my mom was first, and I simply cannot explain the feeling I felt when I heard the music start. My heart was pounding and my knees were shaking.
I heard the "Grooms Choir" start and all I could do was try and peak around the door to see Jesse. I just wanted once glimpse.
I had listened to the "Organ Sample Music" cd from Disney about 8562556 times, and it was finally playing in the pavilion for MY wedding.. I almost lost it right there! It is all still very surreal to me!
I did manage to see a bit of the "outside world" while I was trapped inside the vestibule, and it only made me more shaky!!!

About two seconds later, it was the girls turn! And they were gone. There was no one there but me and my daddy!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding091.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding090.jpg

Ken gave us one more run down.. but there was nothing to do but sit and wait.. impatiently!!!!!!!!

keenercam
11-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Oh, Carly! These pictures are so wonderfully candid. You are gorgeous even when you are scared or stressed. I can just feel the anticipation. I am so glad you weren't alone when you were nervous.

I am curious of what you thought of the Groom's Choir. It is so hard to tell what that piece of music is on the sampler CD and I can't find it anywhere on-line to listen to. Had you heard it full-length anywhere? Did you like it?

jessesgirl-080708
11-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Oh, Carly! These pictures are so wonderfully candid. You are gorgeous even when you are scared or stressed. I can just feel the anticipation. I am so glad you weren't alone when you were nervous.

I am curious of what you thought of the Groom's Choir. It is so hard to tell what that piece of music is on the sampler CD and I can't find it anywhere on-line to listen to. Had you heard it full-length anywhere? Did you like it?

haha.. thanks Cam! I knew it would hit me, I just didn't realize how hard!
I'm working on getting my video online for you!! And you can hear it. Personally I think it sounded nothing like the cd. And the disney medley at the end was very different. They weren't bad, I had just over-listened to the cd, and was expecting to be identical. I did like the both!

keenercam
11-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Can't wait for the video! :hug:

jessesgirl-080708
11-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Can't wait for the video! :hug:

I can't wait for January!!:goodvibes

keenercam
11-05-2008, 08:32 PM
I can't wait for January!!:goodvibes

I can't believe I am (hopefully) going to get to meet the beautiful, sweet, vivacious Carly in person! :yay: :hug:

dizneyfreak
11-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Carly,
Did I see that a video is fourthcoming? That would be sweet! Your facial expressions in those pictures tell it all...you look so...what's the word...shaky, but still cute at the same time. How do you do that? I sure couldn't pull it off! :rotfl: Can't wait to see more!

Anna Marie

mkycrzy1971
12-10-2008, 06:40 AM
I just found your PJ & TR....What a beautiful start to your most memorable day and what a BEAUTIFUL bride you made!!! Don't keep us waiting...what happens next????

jessesgirl-080708
12-10-2008, 09:25 AM
I just found your PJ & TR....What a beautiful start to your most memorable day and what a BEAUTIFUL bride you made!!! Don't keep us waiting...what happens next????

Thank you!
I haven't been able to update my TR because my DH and I just moved into your home, and we don't have internet. I'm on my work computer now, and I have no pictures. I promise I will finish it!:goodvibes

mkycrzy1971
12-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Thank you!
I haven't been able to update my TR because my DH and I just moved into your home, and we don't have internet. I'm on my work computer now, and I have no pictures. I promise I will finish it!:goodvibes

That's great...but don't get too comfy here...you can't stay forever, you know!!! :lmao: (see bold print above) No, really...take your time...it has been a wonderful "fairytale" so far...can't wait for more!!!

Dr.Cinderella
12-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Hey Carly! Just wanted to tell you that your wedding was so beautiful!! Cant wait for the rest of your report! I am also just curious how old are you? You look so young! Congrats!!

kgle
12-21-2008, 09:30 AM
Well I am not planning a wedding anytime soon, but I am addicted to your PJ! You were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I think I have decided to get married at the World whenever that happens :) I can't wait to see more pictures!

jessesgirl-080708
01-08-2009, 07:48 PM
That's great...but don't get too comfy here...you can't stay forever, you know!!! :lmao: (see bold print above) No, really...take your time...it has been a wonderful "fairytale" so far...can't wait for more!!!

Haha thanks! Sorry to impose on your home!!:lmao:

Well I am not planning a wedding anytime soon, but I am addicted to your PJ! You were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I think I have decided to get married at the World whenever that happens :) I can't wait to see more pictures!

Thanks! Disney is great!!! You will love it!

jessesgirl-080708
01-08-2009, 07:51 PM
The Wedding Ceremony!!

SO....not that we are finally moved in, and Jesse finally put his new computer together, I can update!!

Yay.. and I am so sorry it has been almost two months.

Ok so...

I'll start with the processional:

Here's the altar
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8264.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8259.jpg

And Major Domo waiting at the door to try the slipper on all the girls.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8260.jpg

Here's Jesse's me-ma

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8268.jpg

And his English grandmother. She has the greatest accent!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8269.jpg

And Jesse's mom..

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8271.jpg

Since we didn't do the unity candle, we had our moms walk in and pour our seperate colors in the sand vase to signify their foundation in our lives.

Here's my mom in HER moment...
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8272.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8273.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/processional_1.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8275.jpg

And then came all the boys:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8276.jpg

Jesse and his nerd bombers.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8277.jpg

Then Kristen

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8278.jpg

Then my MOH, my older sister ( and my nephew!)

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8279.jpg

Then My younger brother rolled out the aisle runner
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8280.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8281.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8282.jpg
He did this in my sisters wedding and hated it.. so, I gave him the job again!

jessesgirl-080708
01-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Next was the flower girl
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8283.jpg

She only dropped like 3 petals
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8284.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8291.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8292.jpg
I was looking at my mom
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/Processional2.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8293.jpg
Then Jesse forgot he had to come get me, So my dad had to tell him to.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8294.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/Processional3.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8295.jpg
Time to get married!

jessesgirl-080708
01-08-2009, 07:53 PM
I tried to face the pastor like you are supposed to, but Jesse kept pulling my back around. SO we faced eachother the entire ceremony :rolleyes:

Jesse had such a blank look on his face. He claims that how he fought off crying, but if you watch our video you will hear that he DID cry!!

Random photographer shot.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8309.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8297.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8298.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8299.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8300.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8301.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/Ceremony_4.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding092.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding093.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
01-08-2009, 07:55 PM
I hated wearing that stupid blusher veil the entire time. Jesse really, really wanted me to and there was no way I could say no.
Plus, it made our kiss so much better, but all our ceremony pictures look like this. The stinkin thing was bunched! And my permanent fake eyelashes were stuck to it!!!

Okay so, then we did rings.

The best man pretending to look for the rings..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8302.jpg

Then major domo brought them in:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8303.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8304.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/MajorDomo.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8306.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8305.jpg
We were so nervous, I barely remember this part!

jessesgirl-080708
01-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Then we did the sand ceremony, but Jesse was the nervous one! He dumped his sand into the container, so ours turned out looking really ugly. We even practiced!

Our pastor poured in a layer of white sand in order to signify a spiritual foundation
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/SandCeremony.jpg

then we "mixed" ours!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/SandCermony2.jpg

Then it was time for my sisters solo. She sand "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" She got a little choked up, but she did a good job!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding094.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding095.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding096.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding097.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding098.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding099.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding100.jpg
They even look bored...
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/100_8301.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding101.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding102.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/carlyswedding103.jpg

Then, he announced us husband and wife!!!
This was the best moment so far in my life. I will never forget the look on his face, completely worth that stupid veil sticking to my lashes!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/TheKiss_2.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/TheKiss_3.jpg

And then we were out!!!!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Ceremony/theexit_3.jpg

Rebclay
01-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Aww...Everything looks so beautiful. You were gorgeous!!

Dr.Cinderella
01-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Beautiful pictures!

bridetobe789
01-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Wow those pictures look familiar? lol!! So about some bride wars.... lol :rotfl:

Jennifer48
01-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Gorgeous photos Carly!:bride: :goodvibes

dhay
01-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Hey Carly, did you see my question? I was just wondering how old you are? Beautiful pictures!

I'm curious Dr Cinderella- why does it matter? Women usually know not to ask eachother's ages ;) Aren't we all 25?

dhay
01-09-2009, 04:57 PM
I totally forgot to say I never saw your blusher pics. It looks beautiful on you!

Dr.Cinderella
01-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Congrats again!

Goldeelox9
01-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Your 17 right Carly ;) !!!

I have never seen the blusher pictures either.....I love them. YOu look so pretty! I love your wedding story so much!

XOXOX

DisneyDmbNut
01-09-2009, 05:24 PM
oh.. i never saw the blusher pics either!! So Pretty!!
I have a DUMB question..I have always wondered..what does Maj Domo do??

Dr.Cinderella
01-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Wow awesome photos!

Disney-Bride2010
01-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Love the pics Carly! You were a beautiful bride, even if you are 17! ;)

BayouPrincess
01-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Carly--the blusher pics are beautiful! I really like the pic of Jesse's face when he lifts the blusher. He could not smile any bigger!

DisneyDmbNut
01-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Dr Cinderella - you are 22..do you think that is too young to be married?

True Story - both sets of my grandparents were married at 14/18 to men 19/23...all their folks thought they were never tie the knot!! But they were both married 50+ years

29apr00
01-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey Carly, did you see my question? I was just wondering how old you are? Beautiful pictures!

:eek: never ask a lady her age! And what does it matter anyway? :mad:

Beautiful pics Carly!!! I love the blusher....i had to wear one too! It's very beautiful :bride:

Dr.Cinderella
01-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Gorgeous dress too!

Donald'sGirl
01-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Carly the ceremony pictures are beautiful! I love the blusher on you and to see Jesse's face when he got to lift it all makes it so woth it! You could tell he is just so :lovestruc with you!

Crown_princess
01-13-2009, 05:23 PM
You're a beautiful bride.

dizneyfreak
01-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Carly-YEA!!! I'm so glad to see that you have been connected to our little world again. Tell Jesse thank you from all of us for getting that computer up and running. ;) Your ceremony pictures are beautiful! I too am a fan of the picture where Jesse lifted your veil...priceless! I can't wait to see more. :surfweb:

Anna Marie

linzwylie
01-14-2009, 12:45 PM
beautiful pictures !!

Linz xxx :)

figmentfan814
01-14-2009, 01:00 PM
I love some of the things you did with the sand ceremony like having the white put in by the minister as your spiritual foundation; what a great touch! Kris poured his too fast too and ours was a little lopsided at the end, but it got mixed in transit home, so it was okay in the end.

Its funny how you mentioned the blusher. My mom wore hers during her ceremony and always complained about having it covering her face. I decided to just wear the blusher until we got down the aisle and then my dad lifted it off, so it wasn't on my face during the ceremony. I love the story about your eyelashes. Isn't it funny how the little things can really drive us nuts during the ceremony :rotfl: You did look beautiful though! We also just ended up looking at each other during the ceremony and not the minister. Kris was so nervous and was holding onto my hands so tight it was hard to try to face teh minister.

It looks like the ceremony was wonderful. I loved the colors and what a great touch with having your sister sing. :goodvibes

adisneygal
01-16-2009, 11:16 AM
You are on the new Disney photography site. It's the middle picture in your siggy and looks gorgeous!

ohiosam74
01-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Don't leave us hanging, please tell us how it all ends! :)

jessesgirl-080708
02-10-2009, 04:16 PM
:goodvibes You are on the new Disney photography site. It's the middle picture in your siggy and looks gorgeous!
I was so excited when I heard about that!
I got an email about the official wedding site too! awe are also going on it!! I cannot wait to see it!!!!

Don't leave us hanging, please tell us how it all ends! :)

I won't. Working on uploading more now!!

I love some of the things you did with the sand ceremony like having the white put in by the minister as your spiritual foundation; what a great touch! Kris poured his too fast too and ours was a little lopsided at the end, but it got mixed in transit home, so it was okay in the end.

Its funny how you mentioned the blusher. My mom wore hers during her ceremony and always complained about having it covering her face. I decided to just wear the blusher until we got down the aisle and then my dad lifted it off, so it wasn't on my face during the ceremony. I love the story about your eyelashes. Isn't it funny how the little things can really drive us nuts during the ceremony :rotfl: You did look beautiful though! We also just ended up looking at each other during the ceremony and not the minister. Kris was so nervous and was holding onto my hands so tight it was hard to try to face teh minister.

It looks like the ceremony was wonderful. I loved the colors and what a great touch with having your sister sing. :goodvibes

Thanks Vanessa! One of my friends did the white sand and I liked the idea, but I made up the mom part. It was a good idea, but now the vase is in hiding because it looks so bad!!!
And like you said about Chris, Jesse was so nervous that during our ceremony he kept slapping my hands, kinda like he was clapping. And at one point if got really loud. He doesn't remember, but I tried my hardest to get him to stop!!!

beautiful pictures !!

Linz xxx :)
Thank you!!!!

Carly-YEA!!! I'm so glad to see that you have been connected to our little world again. Tell Jesse thank you from all of us for getting that computer up and running. ;) Your ceremony pictures are beautiful! I too am a fan of the picture where Jesse lifted your veil...priceless! I can't wait to see more. :surfweb:

Anna Marie
Lots more to come!!! Thank you:goodvibes

You're a beautiful bride.
Thank you!

Carly the ceremony pictures are beautiful! I love the blusher on you and to see Jesse's face when he got to lift it all makes it so woth it! You could tell he is just so :lovestruc with you!
I was almost set on not wearing it, but I just couldn't. For some reason, it was really important to him to lift the veil.
Right before we went in, Ken, my planner, was telling my dad about puching it back. And I told him we were leaving it down, he looked at my like I was crazy, but I am soo glad we did it!!

Beautiful pics Carly!!! I love the blusher....i had to wear one too! It's very beautiful :bride:[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I am really glad we did it!!

Dr Cinderella - you are 22..do you think that is too young to be married?

True Story - both sets of my grandparents were married at 14/18 to men 19/23...all their folks thought they were never tie the knot!! But they were both married 50+ years
wow Betsy! One of my grandmothers was married at 16 and had 6 girls before she was 23!!!! I would :eek:

Carly--the blusher pics are beautiful! I really like the pic of Jesse's face when he lifts the blusher. He could not smile any bigger!
Thanks Lisa! I know I can always count on that picture to brighten up even the worst day!

Love the pics Carly! You were a beautiful bride, even if you are 17! ;)
Thanks Amanda!
Aww...Everything looks so beautiful. You were gorgeous!!
Thank you!!

Wow those pictures look familiar? lol!! So about some bride wars.... lol :rotfl:
hmm.. maybe because I have showed them to you 473643 times. You can tel me to stop anytime now. Though I am currently working on my shrine so anytime you come to my house, you are forced to see them all over again!!

Gorgeous photos Carly!:bride: :goodvibes
Thank you!!!

I totally forgot to say I never saw your blusher pics. It looks beautiful on you!
Thanks Dawn!

Your 17 right Carly ;) !!!

I have never seen the blusher pictures either.....I love them. YOu look so pretty! I love your wedding story so much!

XOXOX

Thanks Lisa!

jessesgirl-080708
02-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Our exit:

We went over to Costco two days before the wedding and bought 4 dozen roses. ($14.99 for two dozen) and they always look good!
It was kinda sad plucking them in our hotel room at the GF, but it saved us a lot of money!!!
Ok These are from so many different cameras:
Everyone all lined up.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding104.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8347.jpg
And here we come!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding106.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding107.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/theexit_1-1.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8364.jpg
And then the bright idea I had to use these streamers...not good!
$1 for a confetti shooter thing. I thought it would be a fun idea. And it was, until the best man shot us in the face.
Let me tell you, that streamer is like 20 ft long, we were soooo tangled.
So, I guess it was fun, but my whole "Do NOT shoot me in the face" speech to the BM was no good. Or maybe it is the reason he did it!!
I have a picture of this somewhere where the streamer is stuck to Jesse's nose!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/theexit_2-1.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8365-1.jpg
Then we got in the coach and left...
Or, we just took a short ride around the parking lot!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8367.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8369.jpg
Poor Major Domo got stuck in it too!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding108.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding109.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding110.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyswedding112.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8369.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8367.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8375.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8374.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8373-2.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8376-1.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Our post Ceremony Pictures!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/infrontofCinderellasCoach.jpg
Out of the back
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Backofcoach.jpg
This is where we were when everyone was getting ready for our staged exit.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Picturepointarch.jpg
My family
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Sappfamily.jpg
His family
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/GallFamily.jpg
Our bridal party
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Goofybridalparty.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Carlyonbench.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/carlyonbench2.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/DipinsideWeddingpavilion-1.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Bridevestibule.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Scan888.jpg

camara381
02-10-2009, 05:53 PM
I love all your pictures you look so beautiful and happy!

bridetobe789
02-10-2009, 05:57 PM
haha No way carly I love seeing the pics you know that!! I'm totally obsessed! I want to see more in the upcoming week haha !

dizneyfreak
02-11-2009, 01:52 PM
OH MY GOSH!!! I love...wait let me say that again...:love: your ceremony pictures! You just made a very strong case for DPS let me tell you! I can't wait to see more...keep it coming girl!

Anna Marie

Crown_princess
02-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Thanks girls! It was certainly perfect!

And YES! My sister did ALL my floral except the boutonnieres and mother corsages! She did a great job. The pomanders were very easy! Very easy to make yourself! I'd say it was the easiest part of all the floral we did..and we did alot!

Disney originally quoted us at 125$ for a basic (very simple) small mickey pomander for the flower girl only.. so they are pricey! The ones we made for my BM's were larger than the one my flower girl carried.. so consider making them yourselves! Trust me..it's very easy!

Thanks again girls!!!
Lots more to come!!!

I sent you a PM but just saw this. Where the flowers at the back of the chapel permanent? I've never seen those arrangements in pics before.

Dr.Cinderella
02-12-2009, 10:44 PM
I had a question about your guests transportation. I got the impression that you didn't provide a bus or limo or anything for your guests and I was wondering if that worked out well? I assume just about everyone has rental cars on vacation anyways, so did you just tell everyone when and where to show up? This seems like it would save a lot of unneccesary headache and money, so I was just wondering. Did they just walk from the Wedding Pavillion to the Whitehall Room (and also the dessert party location), are these all a pretty short walk from eachother? Also, who directed them where to go since I assume you and your bridal party were taking pictures after the ceremony? Thanks!

Crown_princess
02-13-2009, 02:31 PM
I feel like such a dork, but I have to tell you Carly that I can't stop looking at your beautiful TR pics! I hope my wedding turns out as beautiful as yours! It is truly one of the prettiest DIS weddings on these boards.

jessesgirl-080708
02-23-2009, 05:59 PM
I love all your pictures you look so beautiful and happy!
Thanks Carolina!! You are in good hands with Ken!
haha No way carly I love seeing the pics you know that!! I'm totally obsessed! I want to see more in the upcoming week haha !
HA!!! Don't tell me that!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! I love...wait let me say that again...:love: your ceremony pictures! You just made a very strong case for DPS let me tell you! I can't wait to see more...keep it coming girl!

Anna Marie
Thank you. DPS isn't the easiest to deal with, but we def got some great shots on the wedding day!!
Lots more to come! I am going to finish this!!!!

I sent you a PM but just saw this. Where the flowers at the back of the chapel permanent? I've never seen those arrangements in pics before.
Thank you! Pm sent!!!

I had a question about your guests transportation. I got the impression that you didn't provide a bus or limo or anything for your guests and I was wondering if that worked out well? I assume just about everyone has rental cars on vacation anyways, so did you just tell everyone when and where to show up? This seems like it would save a lot of unneccesary headache and money, so I was just wondering. Did they just walk from the Wedding Pavillion to the Whitehall Room (and also the dessert party location), are these all a pretty short walk from eachother? Also, who directed them where to go since I assume you and your bridal party were taking pictures after the ceremony? Thanks!

We did have a limo but most guests drove from the WP to the GF, that way when it was all over they lef in their own cars. We live 2.5 hours, so everyone had their own car. major Domo was supposed to tell them where to go, but I wan't there so I can't answer that.
it depends on you really, we just didn't want to cut something out and most people would have drove their own cars instead of taking a bus .5 mile.

I feel like such a dork, but I have to tell you Carly that I can't stop looking at your beautiful TR pics! I hope my wedding turns out as beautiful as yours! It is truly one of the prettiest DIS weddings on these boards.

Thank you!! wow. Thats a nice compliment, as there are soo many amazing wedding on here! I am sure you will also have a gorgeous wedding!

jessesgirl-080708
02-23-2009, 06:02 PM
Pre- Reception

I only have a whopping three pictures of the pre-reception, so here they go!!

We just did a simple cheese/fruit display because we had soo much other food. Frankly, I didn't care what they ate at the pre, it really didn't matter!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8377.jpg

And I have no idea what major domo was talking about. We weren't there yet, so I have no idea what he told everybody!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8380.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/100_8379.jpg

And thats all!!

Off to loads tons more of the reception!!
I have got to finish this thing!!!!!

jessesgirl-080708
02-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Reception

Whitehall was a really great space for the group we had. We ended up using the entire space, and loved it. We had dinner inside, and then moved back outside for the dancing where Mickey and Minnie met us.
The open space really made the room a great choice!
Plus, we lucked out with out color choices. We had already chosen to do green chair covers before we realized the wall paper had green stripes in it!!

Okay....
finally, my reception pictures!!!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan11_7.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/reception-WhitehallRoom.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/reception-tablesetting.jpg

Instead of assigning people a seat, we just gave them an assigned table with a Disney character name.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan11_1.jpg

And each seat was marked with a love quote from various Disney movies. I ended up finding some really cute ones, and lots of people were talking about them!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan11_5.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan11_6.jpg

Standard GF menus

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan1_5.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan11_4.jpg

Our signatory mat

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan1_7.jpg

And our baby pictures that were outside of Whitehall with the guest book
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan1_6.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
02-23-2009, 07:09 PM
so then, we finally made it to the reception and I was dying for something to drink!!
After what seemed like forever, Major Domo announced everyone into the room.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/100_8384.jpg

We all went straight to sit down, and Major domo said his goodbyes
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/reception-MajowDomo.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/carlyswedding117.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/carlyswedding116.jpg

Then it was on to the toasts:rolleyes:
My sister (MOH) went first and gave a sweet toast about our " happily ever after" and we all go teary...
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/100_8389.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Wedding575_2.jpg

And THEN...came the Best man
I should have known that this was coming... but for some reason, I thought he would let it slide.
He starts off my saying "I have a presentation to make" and I thought to myself Oh God....
And he starts talking
About two seconds into his speech he reaches into his bag and pulls these out...
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan1_1.jpg
YEP... that is exactly what you think it is.
Not only that, but he handed them to me. I immediately put them on floor.. I was mortified.. both my pastors AND my parents were sitting right next to me.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan1_2.jpg
You can tell my this picture how much I really wanted to kill him!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan11_2.jpg
The farther away it gets, the funnier it gets. At the time, I was just so embarassed. BUT Jesse laughed his butt off...
So not fair!!!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/receptionCliffJesese-toast.jpg
They love eachother!!!:lmao:

So..then it was onto our yummy dinner. Everything we had to eat was amazing!!!!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan1_3.jpg

The Shrimp Cocktail appetizer came out to "Be Our Guest"
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan11_3.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/reception-shrimpcocktail.jpg

Then we had the iceberg wedge with an edible flower. So pretty, and it actually tasted pretty good. Not a lot of people were willing to eat their flower, but I did!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/P8070053_1.jpg

And then we switched over to a buffet for the entree.
Way too many choices
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/Scan1_4.jpg

After dinner we headed out to the balcony for our first dance...
(after I upload more pics that is!!

dizneyfreak
02-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Carly,
Your reception looked beautiful! I love how the chair covers matched the decor of the room even if you didn't mean for that to happen. Gotta love that Disney magic! We did names of characters on our tables too...great minds think alike. ;) I can't wait to see the outside pictures!!!

Anna Marie

figmentfan814
02-25-2009, 08:05 AM
I was so glad to see an update :dance3:

I totally agree about the pre-reception. I didn't do anything beyond a cheese and fruit display either. So, was there any of Major Domo on your video? Maybe that can answer the mysteries of what he said at the pre-reception.

How horrifying about the best man's speech; I definitely would not have been nice enough to hug him :headache: Typical guy behavior. At least your sister did a wonderful job on her MOH speech.

Carly~ first off your food looks so delicious. I know its in your PJ somewhere, but what were your main entrees?

Pinkerbell1983
02-25-2009, 10:38 AM
I know I've told you before, but I love how you had the room decorated... so pretty!

Mrsdisneyb2b
02-25-2009, 10:45 AM
Oh Wow beautiful dress and so very exciting! I think the picture of your brother is great, I should get my cousin to do it i know he'd hate it!

The girls flowers are GREAT! I love the colors and of course the shape!
~Jenny

Carye
03-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Where is the rest??? I was so wrapped up and then it stopped...please keep going...I love everything so far!:surfweb:

Disneylove1228
03-21-2009, 04:18 PM
I second that!!
SO wrapped up!!!

I know you have had a thousand other people tell you this, but you truly made a gorgeous bride!
LOVED your dress!!!

I couldn't decide if i wanted a cupcake dress, or something slimmer....
of course i decided to go fluffy LOL but now that I am looking at how gorgeous you are in yours, I am having second thoughts about my own!

BTW! I can NOT believe the BM did that to you guys during his speech! I would have slugged him! HAHA!! :rotfl: good thiing yall have a good sense of humor!!

i see that you live in Jacksonville.... we're moving there this year!!

tinkerbell*Xo
03-31-2009, 09:32 AM
I am patiently waiting for the dessert party! :)

Desnik
04-01-2009, 06:13 PM
I am patiently waiting for the rest too!!

jessesgirl-080708
05-06-2009, 08:11 PM
I got my high res cd from Disney!!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo! All 1200 and something pictures are mine!

So.. I know that is no excuse as to taking 9 months to complete a pj (holy cow...it's already been 9 months!!) but I promise to finish this thing.. besides I am almost there!!

Carly,
Your reception looked beautiful! I love how the chair covers matched the decor of the room even if you didn't mean for that to happen. Gotta love that Disney magic! We did names of characters on our tables too...great minds think alike. ;) I can't wait to see the outside pictures!!!

Anna Marie

Thank you! I couldn't decide who to leave out of our table names. Since I wanted to use the Fab five I had to cut one since we had only four tables..in the end poor Pluto got the cut, but I liked the idea of his entire family sitting at the Donald table:lmao:

I was so glad to see an update :dance3:

I totally agree about the pre-reception. I didn't do anything beyond a cheese and fruit display either. So, was there any of Major Domo on your video? Maybe that can answer the mysteries of what he said at the pre-reception.

How horrifying about the best man's speech; I definitely would not have been nice enough to hug him :headache: Typical guy behavior. At least your sister did a wonderful job on her MOH speech.

Carly~ first off your food looks so delicious. I know its in your PJ somewhere, but what were your main entrees?

yes, yes...it was mortifiying!! And those stupid things are still sitting on my desk! But no, no footage of the pre-reception except a quick shot of the food... so it will remain a mystery!
For the food, we had a scallop and shrimp skewer in a pinot grigio sauce, chicken marsala, and a beef carving station with the blackberry demi. BUT the mashed potatos ended up being my fav!
Thanks again:goodvibes

I know I've told you before, but I love how you had the room decorated... so pretty!

Thank you! You will love the space!

Oh Wow beautiful dress and so very exciting! I think the picture of your brother is great, I should get my cousin to do it i know he'd hate it!

The girls flowers are GREAT! I love the colors and of course the shape!
~Jenny
haha.. my brother hated it, but he still did it! Yours will too! Thanks for all the compliments!!

Where is the rest??? I was so wrapped up and then it stopped...please keep going...I love everything so far!:surfweb:

I promise... I won't quit on you! Thanks!
I second that!!
SO wrapped up!!!

I know you have had a thousand other people tell you this, but you truly made a gorgeous bride!
LOVED your dress!!!

I couldn't decide if i wanted a cupcake dress, or something slimmer....
of course i decided to go fluffy LOL but now that I am looking at how gorgeous you are in yours, I am having second thoughts about my own!

BTW! I can NOT believe the BM did that to you guys during his speech! I would have slugged him! HAHA!! :rotfl: good thiing yall have a good sense of humor!!

i see that you live in Jacksonville.... we're moving there this year!!
Moving to Jax? Which part? You will like it! It's conveniently located 2.5 hours from the world!!
As for my BM.. well he knows how I feel!

And thats so funny what you said about the dress. I went looking for a princessy dress, but ended up with this one. I added a slip underneath to give it some poof, but I was really happy with the turn out. Though I do have to admit, sometimes poofy dresses make me jealous....

Thank you!

I am patiently waiting for the dessert party! :)

It's coming.. I promise!

I am patiently waiting for the rest too!!

Gotcha covered! Thanks for reading!!

jessesgirl-080708
05-06-2009, 08:27 PM
Whitehall Patio

So, right after dinner we headed outside on the patio for our first dance. We were both dreading it, but we knew we had too. (mom)
But we had something planned that took the edge off...

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1109.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1110.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0936.jpg

Notice my mom in the background... it was like she forgot we payed someone to take the pictures!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0939.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0941.jpg

And then... two of my friends decided to cut in..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1117.jpg

He says he didn't want to dance with Minnie.. yea right!!
He looks torchered doesn't he??
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1125.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1124.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1120.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1122.jpg
They cut in at the very end of the song, so Jesse didn't have to suffer for long!

And then Minnie pretended to "ohh" over me... it was cute though!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1123.jpg

Then we went inside for the cake cutting. (had to go out then in because we had limited time with Mickey and Minnie)

Our have to admit I didn't like our cake table set up, because our guests were just watching our backs as we cut the cake.. so just a warning to any other brides using Whitehall...move your cake!
Just to show you, this is a pic my mom took
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/carlyswedding146.jpg

we cut our cake to the song "Somewhere over the Rainbow" By Iz... it's in the movie 50 first dates.. has a good tie with out engagement story too!

So we headed back in..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1145.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1146.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1147.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1148.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1149.jpg

We weren't to mean to eachother... just a little.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1152.jpg

We faked eachother out...:lmao:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1151.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1150.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1153.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0968.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0967.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
05-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Then we headed down the hall to get a few pics with Mickey and Minnie..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0971.jpg
(promise I Hhave a better looking pic.. it was hard to see in photobucket!)

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0975.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1170.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1176.jpg

And back out to the patio we went to dance with Mickey and Minnie before they had to leave us.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0965.jpg

My FSIL (She didn't know it at the time, but my brother proposed to her the next day at the MK!!)
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0956.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0955.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0963.jpg

The wallflowers..aka... moms friends!!:lmao:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0934.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0952.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0953.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1127.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1140.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1129.jpg

Jesse's grandma getting her "groove on"
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1134.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/carlyswedding143.jpg

Then we had to say goodbye to Mickey and Minnie:sad1:
But we had lots of other fun stuff to do..

Next, I danced with my dad.
We used "Cinderella" By Stephen Curtis Chapman.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1182.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1185.jpg

I cried at the very end when he hugged me. I made it all the way through the song, and then I cried!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1187.jpg

Then Jesse danced with his mom..
They used "You Raise Me Up" By Josh Groban
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1194.jpg
They are cry babies, so they cried the entire time. They hadn't seen eachother for a while before the wedding, so his mom was a wreck the entire time!

Then.. I arranged for my sister to get a father/daughter dance. She got married back in '01 but didn't get a father/daughter dance. So I thought she would like it.. and I think she did!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1199.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1196.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
05-06-2009, 08:53 PM
After that we did the bouquet dance, but we called it the wedding dance. It's the one where the couple who has been married the longest is the last on the dance floor. The DJ eliminates couples by announcing anniversaries. It was really fun! But of course, we were first to go!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1213.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1013.jpg

Since my sister was eight months pregnant, she and her husband decided the only way they could dance was backwards..:rotfl: Too much belly!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1143.jpg

In the end it came down to my parents (32 years) and our pastor (40 years). My mom looked so proud..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1211.jpg

So, since the pastor and his wife won, the DJ asked them to give us some marital advice. (he told Jesse to learn to say "Yes Maam!"):lmao:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1214.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1215.jpg

Then, the DJ gave advice to the couple.. and he played the song, lets get it on..thats why my face was so red! It caught me off guard!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1016.jpg

OH.. and this is my flower girl and a friends daughter. They had just found the castle and were standing up tall to ty and look at it. It was too cute! And one of their first times to see it!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0935.jpg

And a few things we had outside for decor...
The tea lights, and confetti on the tables
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-0958.jpg

You can see the Mickey tea light holders here.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/100_8451.jpg

And the gel cylinders that doubled as our centerpieces for the DP!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/100_8396.jpg

figmentfan814
05-07-2009, 09:12 AM
What a great idea to have Mickey and Minnie come in during your dance. My DH wasn't super thrilled about the idea of having characters (although our budget didn't allow anyway) but he dreaded our dance, so I might have convinced him to get them if they came in at that point :goodvibes That is kind of strange how they have the cake setup with your backs to people. At least your photographer got some nice shots from the side. The picture of the two girls looking at the castle is so cute princess: It really looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Did Disney provide the Mickey tealights or did you?

29apr00
05-07-2009, 10:21 AM
your reception looked so fun!!

dizneyfreak
05-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Oh Carly I am so glad to see you posting again! You left us hanging at the best part girl!!! Your reception looked like a blast. The one thing I regret from our reception was not having Mickey and Minnie visit...we couldn't because it was set to be held outside in Epcot and the characters aren't allowed outside until regular guests have left the park. Then it rained the whole time and ended up being inside anyways....bummer! I can't wait to see some more. Keep it coming :goodvibes

Anna Marie

Disneylove1228
05-12-2009, 07:07 AM
:love: Omg!!!
I LOVED your pics!!! :love:

I LOVED Mickey and Minnie when they came in! How awesome :) So cute how Mickey got on his knees and kissed your hands!!

I also like the pic with the two little girls admiring the castle from the light pole :) Adorable.

Too bad your back was to your guests for the cake cutting!!! Whoaaa... That's like, bad on Disney's part.. what were they thinking?
such a gorgeous cake though!!!!! i LOVED it!!!!

Well, since my last post to you, we moved to Jacksonville! We live right at Jacksonville Beach.... I work at the new Ulta in St Johns Town Center as a hair stylist... you gotta come check out the store sometime, if you're close!!! it's huge! or if you ever want your hair done :) we have awesome conditioning treatments! LOL seriously! awesome place. i do love it here though! and so completely excited to only be 2.5 hrs away from Disney!!!!! that's the best part! <3 :cloud9:
:love:

disneygal922
05-12-2009, 03:31 PM
Carly, LOVE your toasting flutes! Where'd you find them?

Carye
05-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Looks like everything turned out great. I am using the Whitehall room for my reception too, but we are doing tables around the edges with the cake table in the middle so everyone can see and no one will be staring at that mirror the whole time :rotfl: But, we are going to do our dances out on the patio so we don't have to leave room for it in the room. Your pics turned out fabulous...which photographer did you have? I am using DPS for my ceremony and don't know who I should request.:goodvibes

jessesgirl-080708
05-12-2009, 05:39 PM
What a great idea to have Mickey and Minnie come in during your dance. My DH wasn't super thrilled about the idea of having characters (although our budget didn't allow anyway) but he dreaded our dance, so I might have convinced him to get them if they came in at that point :goodvibes That is kind of strange how they have the cake setup with your backs to people. At least your photographer got some nice shots from the side. The picture of the two girls looking at the castle is so cute princess: It really looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Did Disney provide the Mickey tealights or did you?

Thanks Vanessa! I love that picture of the girls too! We actually provided those tea lights as well, I love the Disney outlets!

your reception looked so fun!!

Thanks! It was!

Oh Carly I am so glad to see you posting again! You left us hanging at the best part girl!!! Your reception looked like a blast. The one thing I regret from our reception was not having Mickey and Minnie visit...we couldn't because it was set to be held outside in Epcot and the characters aren't allowed outside until regular guests have left the park. Then it rained the whole time and ended up being inside anyways....bummer! I can't wait to see some more. Keep it coming :goodvibes

Anna Marie

Aww thanks! Sorry you didn't get the characters. They were a surprise to everyone at our wedding! We have pictures of grown men waving at Mickey as he came in!
Got more coming!

:love: Omg!!!
I LOVED your pics!!! :love:

I LOVED Mickey and Minnie when they came in! How awesome :) So cute how Mickey got on his knees and kissed your hands!!

I also like the pic with the two little girls admiring the castle from
the light pole :) Adorable.

Too bad your back was to your guests for the cake cutting!!! Whoaaa... That's like, bad on Disney's part.. what were they thinking?
such a gorgeous cake though!!!!! i LOVED it!!!!

Well, since my last post to you, we moved to Jacksonville! We live right at Jacksonville Beach.... I work at the new Ulta in St Johns Town Center as a hair stylist... you gotta come check out the store sometime, if you're close!!! it's huge! or if you ever want your hair done :) we have awesome conditioning treatments! LOL seriously! awesome place. i do love it here though! and so completely excited to only be 2.5 hrs away from Disney!!!!! that's the best part! <3 :cloud9:
:love:

Hey, I know where Ulta is! I go to UNF...right across the street from there! I'll have to go by there one day when you are working!
Thanks for the compliments! Our cake tasted soo good! I had a bday cake made with the same flavors, but it just wasn't the same!!

Carly, LOVE your toasting flutes! Where'd you find them?

Thank you. They came from a store called Things Remembered.

Looks like everything turned out great. I am using the Whitehall room for my reception too, but we are doing tables around the edges with the cake table in the middle so everyone can see and no one will be staring at that mirror the whole time :rotfl: But, we are going to do our dances out on the patio so we don't have to leave room for it in the room. Your pics turned out fabulous...which photographer did you have? I am using DPS for my ceremony and don't know who I should request.:goodvibes

Thanks! I liked how everything turned out too! We did all our dancing outside, but they still set up a dance floor in the room, incase of rain. Wasn't my idea, but I really didn't care. Maybe I should have researched more... lol. Sounds like you have it all figured out! I loved going in and out of Whitehall, it was a lot more fun than being inside for the entire night!

Cinderella16
05-20-2009, 07:12 PM
Wow.

I just found this TR and I am wondering where the heck I have been this whole time?!

Everything looks wonderful, you were such a beautiful bride...I LOVE the pictures of you when you see the coach for the first time, what a magical moment. I cannot wait for more!!!!!!

Boardwalk_bride
05-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Wow!!!

I also just found your pj/tr. I have to say....you look absolutely stunning!! Congratulations, it looks like you had a fab day!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

pink_tink8i8
05-28-2009, 03:42 PM
your reception pics are so cute! :goodvibes

jessesgirl-080708
06-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Wow.

I just found this TR and I am wondering where the heck I have been this whole time?!

Everything looks wonderful, you were such a beautiful bride...I LOVE the pictures of you when you see the coach for the first time, what a magical moment. I cannot wait for more!!!!!!
Thank you. I'll always remember my mom's face when she saw me come through the doors. It was soo awesome!
Lots more coming!:woohoo:

Wow!!!

I also just found your pj/tr. I have to say....you look absolutely stunning!! Congratulations, it looks like you had a fab day!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes
Oh thank you! We did have a fab day!;)
your reception pics are so cute! :goodvibes
Thank you!:goodvibes

jessesgirl-080708
06-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Bouquet and Garter toss!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1003.jpg

haha...the garter was to the song cherry pie...well, a kareoke version of the song. I think my mom would have died if she heard the real song playing!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1004.jpg

We had a whopping four single guys at our wedding..one was DH's dad!!!:rotfl:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1006.jpg
My brother was the one jumping :lmao:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1204.jpg
Thank goodness FIl didn't catch it!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1007.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1206.jpg
We had a few more girls though..
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1008.jpg
That's my FSIL trying to reach for the bouquet!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1012.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1208.jpg

We ended up having a couple catch the garter and bouquet..but they still aren't married!:confused3

Then we went back inside, for the last time to eat cake and do our farewell dance.
I had a chocolate slipper waiting for me, haha...only one though!!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/carlyswedding191.jpg
I had a slice of the chocolate layer of the cake with Bailey's Mousse in it...so good! I had the same flavors made in my birthday cake this year, but it wasn't as good!
Then for our farewell dance we danced to Steve Tyrell's version of "They Way You Look Tonight"
It's the version that is on the movie Father of the Bride. My favorite movie!
I took a big bite out of my chocolate slipper as the DJ announced it was time for the last dance of the evening....
So for the first minute of the song I was trying to chew the chocolate discretely....oops!
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1023.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1017.jpg
The entire time we were dancing I was trying to explain the meaning of the song to DH...romantic huh? Completely killed the real meaning:rotfl:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1019.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1021.jpg

jessesgirl-080708
06-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Dessert Party

I remember walking out of Whitehall and heading over to Sago Cay and my FIL kept asking what time the MK was opening in the morning? :confused3 Like I had it memorized. Then he starts to tell us bye...umm hello! I sent out a newsletter and it was in his welcome bag..but no! Dessert Party? What Dessert party? Sometimes... I just want to smack him:rolleyes1 He had no idea what was going on..he actally asked me if the reception was before the ceremony?????
What?
Just goes to show you how much he cared:rotfl:

So anyways, I'll admit I wasn't impressed with any of the footage DPS got with our DP. Most of it is just okay, but there aren't any great ones.
It doesn't bother me too much, because they have done other things to compensate, but nothing will bring back the video I footage I wish wasn't ruined.
oops...no room for sadness here! :cheer2:
okay, so WISHES was at 10:00 pm that night and we headed over about 9:30 I was worried the entire night that it would be hot being outside on the Whitehall Patio, but with all the fans, and how late it was..it never got that hot..
But man...I roasted at the DP! My dress stuck to me the entire time! It was soo humid out there!

here's the pics I have:
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1024.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1025.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1026.jpg
We had display of mini everything on the dessert buffet. I have to pics though? I tasted a bite of something my sister had, but that was all I ate. I wish I would have loaded a box up though for the next day!!

And these are our fireworks shots, they are all the same. So after a few, they get boring....
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1031.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1032.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1033.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1034.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1036.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1043.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1243.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1246.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1245.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1249.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1253.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/Wedding%20Reception/080783-1256.jpg
See what I mean,
And those are the good ones. I was surprised they never even asked us to turn around of kiss or anything?

it was a lot of fun though! I am really glad we did it, because it ended a perfect day in a good way!

29apr00
06-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Even if the pictures weren't what you were looking for, your evening was beautiful! You had such a wonderful day!

jessesgirl-080708
06-04-2009, 12:52 PM
The videographers went around and asked people to say something for our video, which was really fun to watch! And we started to hug people by. I think everyone was a little glad to be heading to bed. I know I was!
The DP cleared out really fast, and I waited on Ken to bring me my flowers back and my veil while they were cleaning out Whitehall. But, the florist accidentally picked up my silk bouquet and brought it with them to drop of the day of our Mk shoot...but, since I made mine instead of having them do it, we had to try and trace it down and have it delivered to the Contemporary the next day. I was really nervous that it would get lost, but we found it!

I headed over to my mom's room to get my purse,lol, and my entire family headed to the monorail to tell us bye. Instead of being normal and just hug us, they wanted to ride around with us..

So, we out to the monorail and the CM told us to sit upfront, so we did.
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/IMG_0253.jpg
That's a scary, sweaty pic of us!!!:rotfl:
My brother and SIL sat with us. When we made it around to the Contemporary, my mom and sister jumped out of the car behind us to scream and cheer.. a little embarassing, but really funny!
Without thinking it through I headed down the escalator in my wedding dress..lots of people were watching me! :lmao:

We went down and picked up the keys to our room, and said goodbye to the wedding day. I was sad it was over, I still am, but I was so glad the Contemporary had soft beds!

Stephie77
06-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Carly-your pictures did come out beautiful and you look like you had so much fun. i love your dress! i still can't beleive how they set up the cake table but at least the photographer got some good shots. I have a question-the tables you had outside, are the already there or did you have to request them?

amberg@eastlink.ca
06-06-2009, 10:21 PM
i just found your thread, congrats!!! your pics are beautiful. i love the pic of you and your sis and the baby in your signature line....so cute!!! it looks and sounds as if you had a truly magical day!

dizneyfreak
06-11-2009, 08:33 PM
You had such a beautiful night! I'm sooo jealous! :rotfl: I think that your pics of the fireworks were lovely. If it makes you feel any better, mine were not DPS and were posed and still look quite similar. :goodvibes I'll be waiting to see some honeymoon pics now...oh and the pictures of your first day as a married woman of course! :surfweb:

Anna Marie

figmentfan814
06-16-2009, 12:44 PM
How exciting to see everything come together! That's funny about how you got called to dance in the middle of eating your slipper :goodvibes FIL sounds like my MIL who had no clue what was going on the entire day of our wedding. I think the fireworks pictures are nice, but I know what you mean about some looking the same. I think its that way with a lot of the fireworks shots from weddings. To me, I figure the most important thing is that you have these pictures because how many brides actually have fireworks at all on their wedding days! :bride:

kmg148
10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
I feel as though I am bringing this thread back from the dead (it's been a while since a post!) but I just wanted to say how much I LOVED your color choice! So different!

I had a question. Did you pay an extra fee to have the Major Domo stay? Would he have stayed the whole wedding regardless if he did the announcements at the reception?

I just haven't seen a lot of people who have had that at their wedding, and I was curious!

You look gorgeous in your pictures!

jessesgirl-080708
10-08-2009, 10:02 PM
I feel as though I am bringing this thread back from the dead (it's been a while since a post!) but I just wanted to say how much I LOVED your color choice! So different!

I had a question. Did you pay an extra fee to have the Major Domo stay? Would he have stayed the whole wedding regardless if he did the announcements at the reception?

I just haven't seen a lot of people who have had that at their wedding, and I was curious!

You look gorgeous in your pictures!

Wow...little surprising to see out PJ out here. It was definitely a dead one!!

Thanks so much for the compliments! I went back and forth alot on those stinkin' colors!
As far as Major Domo, I am pretty sure he is $650, and his job is to bring in the rings during the ceremony and then announce you in at the reception. So yes, he will be there!!

So...since this thread was dug up...I thought I would finally share my video! It only took Disney about oh...seven months to finally get us a copy....but I have the montage online if you guys want to see it....

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/7a9cdab21e1ee3c1f5

It's just the montage portion of our video, but I love it!!

Sarah <3 Disney
10-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Lovely video! :goodvibes

dizneyfreak
10-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Your video is awesome! Thanks for sharing...and I for one am glad to see your trippie again.
One quick question for you. You said that Disney Photo Services did that video for you...was it a special package or an add on you had to order? The video that they took for me was not nearly as cool AT ALL.

Anna Marie

Boston Disney Bride
11-07-2009, 11:12 AM
So I started reading your PJ after you posted about the dress on mine. First you had an amazing wedding and if mine is half as beautiful as yours I'd be thrilled. Your dress was simply amazing, I hope I can get a good deal on it...because it is simply breathtaking. I am having so much fun putting together our guest welcome bags..we are just having a hard time figuring out how to get it all down there.

All of your pics are also amazing..I am not going with an outside photo vendor and was a little nervous about Dis Photogs but you've eased my anxiety a little bit.

Your video montage made me want to have a videographer..how much did you pay for yours?

Disneylove1228
04-05-2010, 12:27 PM
I know it's been a year, but i finally finished everything lol!! I've been so busy, I can hardly make time for much these days... but i saw your siggy and i clicked :)

again, beautiful wedding!!!! soooo magical! :lovestruc

hmdelf
04-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Ok, this is 2 years later and I feel as if we are long lost friends. I wonder what you and DH are up too! You wedding was stunning. i jut ran across this looking for VR inspiration. Let me just reiterate what everyone else sys...perfect in every way!!! You should be wedding planner!!!

jessesgirl-080708
05-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Ok, this is 2 years later and I feel as if we are long lost friends. I wonder what you and DH are up too! You wedding was stunning. i jut ran across this looking for VR inspiration. Let me just reiterate what everyone else sys...perfect in every way!!! You should be wedding planner!!!

Thank you so much hmdelf!

I was just trying to put together a few trip ideas for our anniversary and got to thinking about this TR and wondered if it were still around.

DH and I have been up to A LOT since the wedding....

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn290/jessesgirl-080708/IMG_2921x.jpg

This is our son, Owen.

Right now I am in grad school, but I get to stay home and spend most of my time with our little man!
Almost time for his first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop!

Hope your VR planning is going great! Hard to believe it has been almost three years since our wedding day!

Sccrmnky2005
05-04-2011, 12:02 PM
Awww. Congrats on the new wonderful addition to your family!!! I love the picture! It's soooooo ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

hmdelf
07-14-2011, 07:09 AM
OMG!!! Your little man is precious! love that photo shot with the ears! Oh i wish I thought of that when my three were that little!!!
I am totally snagging your Mouse Head flowers for my VR! My DD will love it! I am wondering if I can do it in minis for my boys for boutineers? I am going to give it a try!

Good luck in grad school. Cherish ever minute at home. I am blessed with being at home with my three and I thank God (on most days LOL) for the chance. I started a little boutique out of my home to help ends meet and hopefully when DD is in school FT I will go back to school. Keep us posted on your anniversary trip. DH and I went for our 5th anniversary. We repeated a lot of our honeymoon things. I also had Disney Florist deliver a wine package to the room. It was worth every penny! We took advantage of it after the kiddos went to bed!:rolleyes1

figmentfan814
07-14-2011, 09:27 AM
Congrats, Carly on the new addition :goodvibes Your update popped up in my email and its so hard to believe that all of us have already been married 3 years. I remember when so many of us were planning our big days in 2008!

amberg@eastlink.ca
07-14-2011, 07:04 PM
omg congrats!

ya know while i was in disney in may dh said to me i want to do a vow renewal....um ok, when honey? this july. for some reason that i couldnt explain i fell in love with a certain alfred angelo dress and wanted that for our renewal in jamaica. every time i saw it online i went thats it, but with only 2 months to plan it was out of reach, so i settled for another dress. imagine my surprise when i came on here last week and realized it was your dress that i had so fallen in love with! oh well maybe one day ill convince him for a vr at disney! congrats again!