PDA

View Full Version : POP Warner - when in December?

mcgill93
06-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Oooh! I am starting to question my choice of planning this trip for December. We are going to be staying at WL from 12/11 to 12/17. Does anyone know when POP Warner is going to be there and how this might affect my stay? I heard WL is fully booked. Not sure if this is due to the holiday season or POP Warner. Help :confused3

beccasmom
06-09-2008, 01:34 PM
I had heard that Pop Warner was during the second week of December this year, but I cannot confirm that. We were there the first week of December last year - as was Pop Warner - and everything was completely booked. However, I think there was a Disney fan trip of some kind there as well. We did not notice too many issues at the parks, except for MGM which seemed busier than usual.

mickeynut1
06-09-2008, 02:00 PM
I think I've seen posts that have mentioned Pop Warner as being 12/7-12/14. The WL is booked due to the holiday season more than anything else. PW stays at the value resorts, with some flowing over into POR/POFQ. I would say you're fine with your dates as you shouldn't be affected as far as PW is concerned ;).

suzimar57
06-09-2008, 02:14 PM
we'll be at Pop during the pop warner week (dec 5 - 13) - not worried, figure they'll be at practice during the day and at the parks during the night, so we'd miss them both ways

mcgill93
06-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks so much for your replies! I'll keep my fingers crossed!:)