PDA

View Full Version : HELP, HELP!!! - Need to change my vacation

NJ2Boardwalk
06-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Long story short, I NEED to change my vacation from 8/19-8/26 to 7/31-8/8!!! Please help me feel good that I can do this!!! I already have my ADR's that I booked at 180 day mark, have my hotel, have my flights - but I need to change!! Has this every happened to anyone. Please help!!

Jasminetigger
06-09-2008, 11:13 AM
It can be done. Just take a deep breath and relax. You've probably already done all the planning as far as what you want to do. Now you just have to adjust your dates. I just called two days ago and switched our trip from June to July. I was able to get all the ADR's I wanted. I got some pretty good ones too. Le Cellier, "Ohanna, Kona, Rose and Crown, Sci-Fi, Cape May Clam Bake. I'm sure everything will work out for you. Good Luck.

tiger4me2
06-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Long story short, I NEED to change my vacation from 8/19-8/26 to 7/31-8/8!!! Please help me feel good that I can do this!!! I already have my ADR's that I booked at 180 day mark, have my hotel, have my flights - but I need to change!! Has this every happened to anyone. Please help!!

Yes, I have had it happen before. Not fun with the airlines but Disney should be okay along with changing dining ADR's if you can get the ones you want.

Good Luck !